Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Isaca's Member Get A Member Program - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Isaca's Member Get A Member Program (1298 Views)

What Are The Benefits Of Being A Member Of JCI, Rotary Club, Red Cross,... / HIV: What Do I Do With A Member Of Staff (teacher) That Test HIV Positive? / How Do I Become A Member Of The Nigerian Society Of Engineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Isaca's Member Get A Member Program by agog: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2012
Dear Professional Colleagues,
I have found so much value in my ISACA membership that I wanted to extend a personal invitation to you. ISACA(the body that conducts CISA, CISM, CGEIT & CRISC examinations) is currently sponsoring a Member Get A Member campaign and I believe you would benefit from joining ISACA. You can see the details of the campaign here:http://www.isaca.org/mgam
Over 100,000 professionals make up the global network of peers that you would have access to networking with as a member. Professionals and students have joined ISACA:
• To stay abreast of current issues in the IT governance profession
• For the excellent free and discounted professional resources ISACA offers such as COBIT®5
• To gain access to leading research
• To increase their value to their enterprise by earning the Certified Information Systems Auditor® (CISA®), the Certified Information Security Manager® (CISM®), the Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT® (CGEIT®), and/or Certified in Risk and Information Systems ControlTM (CRISCTM) certifications
Visit http://www.isaca.org/benefits to learn more about ISACA’s extensive member benefits.
During the Member Get A Member campaign, when you register for your professional membership, your new member processing fee will be waived if you enter my member ID: 682034 on your application.
Join now and receive membership through December 2013!

Don’t forget to input my membership ID 682034 in your application when asked.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Short Service Commission & Recruitment Application Forms On Sale / Urgent Vacancy At Etranzact International Plc / When Your Barber Has A Degree In Customer Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.