Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures (16129 Views)

Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops / Okorocha’s House Demolished In Orlu For Road Project / Fashola Visits Ladipo Market (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by Slimboy94(m): 10:19am On Oct 01, 2012
The over 100 years old popular mushin market,LAGOS has been demolished yesterday .
only a small fenced building is left out.
This building is the home of a shrine named subulade.

Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by EkoAtlantic2(f): 10:56am On Oct 01, 2012
Excellent move from an Excellent governor, governing the centre of excellence for excellent people.

Eko oni baje lailai!!!

5 Likes

Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by Akanbiedu(m): 11:04am On Oct 01, 2012
kudos. That place is too dirty.
Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2012
Why is naija so filthy
Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by ba7man(m): 11:06am On Oct 01, 2012
Sadly a lot of people are affected by this move. That's the price for progress, if you refuse to step up your game you will get left behind.

8 Likes

Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by masterpiecer(m): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2012
so why is the shrine building still stanading

1 Like

Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by Booty4me: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
what is mushin
Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
And this was a Market ? Such filth ?
Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by siddiq202(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
what is the name of the market?
Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by ogochukwunasa1: 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
Lagos is moving ahead. Haters shud kiss my grandma a*s*s. Nothin good comes easy, Fashola u ar d best!

2 Likes

Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
siddiq202: what is the name of the market?
Check the first phrase of the post " the over 100 years mushin old market". Does that answer ya question?
Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by segzicres(m): 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2012
I support the move if there's provision for the affect ppl to move to
Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by doncarlos: 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2012
Na wa o. Lagosian too dirty. Aba why disease no go full there self. Fashola is doing a great job there. I hate Delta state governor.

3 Likes

Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by newnaira: 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2012
Planting sanity in our streets
Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by wandeay: 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2012
nice one, Fashola is working unlike some dormant-asss-dog calling themselves Gomnor

2 Likes

Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by nduchucks: 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2012
I'm sure this move was well reasoned. Would someone please tell us what programs were put in place to assist the displaced market women and other youths who make their living through business activities in the market?

2 Likes

Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by gen2briz(m): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
Small time now people go come they compare active governor with dormant governor .......them go say na which governor dey work fashola or mimiko...mstweeeee..... ride on jare fash baba

1 Like

Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by ikeyman00(m): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2012
I'm sure this move was well reasoned. Would someone please tell us what programs were put in place to assist the displaced market women and other youths who make their living through business activities in the market?

^^^^^ u mind telling us what really taking place in the north

what the pace of development over ther
Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by nbisi: 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2012
cautions are usually applied whatever that involve shrine places, i guess that is why the buildings where not demolish for now until proper consultation and settlement are carried out
Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by E99E(m): 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2012
pDude: Why is naija so filthy

U mean why is Lagos sO FILTHY grin
Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by ubongutioh(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2012
Why thank dictator Fashola for demolishing a Market? So demolishing a Market is now a sign of progression or development. Did he build another market to accomodate the displaced poor Nigerians? Just imagine that your livelihood was selling in that market? Don't worry he will soon demolish your place of work and I pray u would come here to thank him.

9 Likes

Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by omiobo: 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2012
undecided
Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by sokera: 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
God bless Fashola and his family... I cant wait 2 voluntarily campaign for FASH 4 president 2015, I will surely cast my vote for FASH anytime anyday. As for me his d only man for the job.

4 Likes

Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by ifeomabernard(f): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2012
cautions are usually applied whatever that involve shrine places, i guess that is why the buildings where not demolish for now until proper consultation and settlement are carried out[/quote]
True talk

1 Like

Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2012
[size=16pt]I THANK THE GODS, MY PEOPLE STILL HAVE SOME SENSE & RESPECT LEFT IN THEM. IT IS GOOD THAT THEY DID NOT DESTROY THE SUBULADE SHRINE![/size] smiley

1 Like

Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by sokera: 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2012
ubongutioh: You guys are so foolish, clueless, dump ass and Idiots. Why thank dictator Fashola for demolishing a Market? So demolishing a Market is now a sign of progression or development. Did he build another market to accomodate the displaced poor Nigerians? Just imagine that your livelihood was selling in that market? Don't worry he will soon demolish your place of work and I pray u would come here to thank him.
Do u think fashola is as foolish as ur father wu parsh parsh his old house, idiot of u do u want him 2 build on the old market of 100yrs, lagos state is too congested so it won't be that easy to relocate dem within that vicinity so if u don't kw aw lagos state do der tins jst keep quite and huge transformer. I trust him he will surely build a modern market on that land.

5 Likes

Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by Default01: 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2012
Doncalos why u talk so go 2 sapele and se d ultramodern market.it is 70 percent completed
Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by nduchucks: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
ikeyman00:

^^^^^ u mind telling us what really taking place in the north

what the pace of development over ther

You sound like an illiterate creating. This thread is not about North, open a new thread if u want to discuss North. Mum
Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by sunch(m): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
Where is this in mushin?
Re: Demolished Mushin Market,-pictures by BERNIMOORE: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2012
This building is the home of a shrine named subulade.

in these modern world,you still keep such shrines,its a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu / Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets / Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.