Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? (18503 Views)

How Do Guys Cope This Days?????? / Why Some People Can't Be With One Partner No Matter How Much They Are Loved. / How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2012
acidtalk: 6 different personalities?
That one na real ghost.
SO DO YOU MEAN AM A REAL GHOST........?
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by ivorybabe88(f): 12:01am On Oct 04, 2012
ItsModella: See them, losers...but when a girl dates up to 3 guys, the story changes to "oh, she's a wh0re". 190, I bet you were one of those guys cursing the Naija girls in this video...now you're shouting "I have 7 girlfriends"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3uAqT2iQE

boyfriends are watching this like this B1tCh angry... smh grin
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by shawn5ng(m): 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
U guys are real badoo. Anyway am not an exception but come to think of it. Don't u think that one mans No 1 is another man's fling. I remember one chick that came to my workshop (house) for my spartacus (Name of my (joystick) but while serious crushing was going on the real lover called nd trust me na that time acceleration cum increase b4 u know it d babe was speaking swaili while answering d dude.
So one man's angel is another man's fling.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by MrsCork2(f): 5:53am On May 07, 2013
AmBeautiful:
@ op

Having multiple partners is like a TUG OF WAR!

Seriously nobody is in control at all times and at any particular time, as control is shared between both sides at intervals.

For every girl you think you are playing, each of the may have like double the amount you have and are definitely playing you the guy as well!

You can never share your love and attention equally because you can never serve two masters at a time meaning that even the person you love most will be affected!

And while you think the girls are fools because you are playing them, so do the girls also think you too are a fool because they are doing unto you what you do to them!

Be wise wink

At the end who will win?
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by holluwizzy: 10:13am On May 07, 2013
Have not been the lucky enough to have 1, yet my friend is having four, they always give me winks but they piss me off coz of the money.

Need the loving type and caring - 08060024303
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by holarmzie: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
menh. . its not easy to be a player abeg cheesy
attimes na so my fone go ring from morning till evening 7 different gurls 7 different wahala angry[/color][/quote][left][/left].
[quote author=190][color=red]brother its not easy
the incessant fone calls,
the plotting, planning
dividing your self
scheduling appointments, dates, everytin
but the beauty of it is youre in control, cos any small mistake from any of these gurls
snap shes off - not wen ure even killin urself to be wif her in d first place
Nawa o...........
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by bettiesofttouch(f): 2:56am On Jan 06, 2015
acidtalk:
How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner?

I find it amazing when I hear or see guys who boast of having up to 3 girls friends at a time (not flings). As a guy this is something i have never bothered trying. Once I am in a relationship, I stick to that partner (Emotionally and financially). Not that I don't get to have steady flings from time to time, but keeping up to 3 girl friends at a go is killing.

I would be the type of guy that will be termed 'very responsible'. Meaning I cater for my woman's basic needs and a little excess when the money is available. Even if the lady is richer, older and more sophisticated. It has always been my way.

I treat her like a brother, father, friend and lover by sharing experiences and advicing her. So doing all this with two other girls will probably drive me nuts.

Guys please how have you managed to cope with 3 steady girl friends over a period of time?
. For guys who keep more than 3 girls he is either a gigolo or forming player. he is a gigolo cos he can't afford dia bills even if its 1kobo n those who think dey r players, are shallow minded.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by acidtalk: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
^^^

You have a point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. / When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) / Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.