Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:42 AM

Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again (1737 Views)

A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Idol Worship In The Roman Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 17, 2008
shey truly Pope Nah Born Again sad sad
Re: Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2008
Popes reigned for over 1,800 years before some some 'nigger' started touting this 'born again' story.

Like all things Protestant, the 'born again' story has further divided Christendom and turned them into a quarrelsome lot.

The Pope has better things to worry about.
Re: Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again by chychy(f): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2008
Who d hell is asking this question?

Jayon is ur Pastor born again?

Besides describe being born again.

Isn't being born again supposed 2 be a personal journey between u n God.

If u don't believe in Catholicism or the Papacy stop asking ridiculous questions ok.

Just 4 good measure, ur spiritual journey should be a personal thing, let pple see it thru ur acts and deeds.
Re: Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again by Ganjaseed: 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2008
Pope is not born again. Infact The Pope does not know what born again is. He is an anti Christ.
Re: Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again by chychy(f): 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2008
Ganjaseed:

Pope is not born again. Infact The Pope does not know what born again is. He is an anti Christ.

Thou shall not blaspheme
Re: Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 18, 2008
jayon:

shey truly Pope Nah Born Again sad sad

"Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." (Matt 7:21)

The love of God is ABOUT DEEDS, NOT SWEET WORDS. It is beyond chanting mantras and castigating those whose views differ from your own. PLEASE GET WISER
Re: Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 18, 2008
"On that day many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?' And then will I declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.' (Matt 7:22-23)

Performing miracles, signs and wonders are also NOT a guarantee for making heaven.
Re: Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again by pilgrim1(f): 9:25am On Jan 18, 2008
@imhotep,

imhotep:

Performing miracles, signs and wonders are also NOT a guarantee for making heaven.

People should hear that piece of simple truth again and again!
Re: Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again by Chukacarlo(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2008
The pope is a former nazi member.Do you know how many innocent blood the pope have wasted during his youth.I dont believe the pope is a born again he is an anti christ.
Re: Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again by Maykelly(f): 11:30am On Jan 18, 2008
CHILDREN OF THIS GENERATION FOR CHRIST SAKE - WHEN WILL YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND STOP ASKING AND TALKING FOOLISHLY. MAY I ASK SOME OF YOU "WHO BEWITCHED YOU" FOOLISH GALATIANS[b][/b]
Re: Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again by pilgrim1(f): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2008
May kelly:

CHILDREN OF THIS GENERATION FOR CHRIST SAKE - WHEN WILL YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND STOP ASKING AND TALKING FOOLISHLY.

When will you mind your own business and not assume to asking others to mind theirs? grin
Re: Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again by Ganjaseed: 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2008
God is not a respecter of any man, He is a just God. Pope does not know God nor Jesus He is an Idol worshiper period.
Re: Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2008
Ganjaseed:

Pope does not know God nor Jesus He is an Idol worshiper period.

The Pope is indeed the 'Vicar of Christ', and he is not greater than his Master!

"Jesus was driving out a demon that was mute. When the demon left, the man who had been mute spoke, and the crowd was amazed. But some of them said, "By Beelzebub, the prince of demons, he is driving out demons." [16] Others tested him by asking for a sign from heaven"
(Luke 11:14-16)

"If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household? " (Matt 10:25)

These insinuations are not new. They are in conformity with Jesus' predictions. Our dearest Jesus!!
Re: Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again by agatha2u: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2008
Pls let us be careful so that we will not sin with mouth or what we typing

Remeber the Bible says touch not my anoited and do my prophet no harm.

You that say that pope is an anti christ be careful so that thunder of God will not Stike you

if u dont have what to say dont contribute, is not complusory that u must contribute in every topic.

By the way what u understand by born again is it by carrying Bible Every day and reading from page to page.
It only God that knows who is who

I KNOW MY SHEEPS, MY SHEEP KNOWS ME WHEN THEIR HEAR MY VOICE THEY WILL FOLLOW ME
Re: Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again by Ganjaseed: 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2008
@agatha2u

You need to repent of your statement. Are you calling the Pope an anointed man of God! dam what a blasphemy ! Do you call him anointed because of his mode of dressing? remember that the pharisees dressed thesame way seeking recognition from people and government of the land, what does Jesus called them? Hypocrite! they have the form of Godliness but denying the power thereof. If you say holy Mary anoint him I may not argue that but God ! who's eyes cannot behold iniquity anoint an Idol worshiper no my friend that is imposable. Without any apology to the papacy cult he is the vicar of the devil himself.
Re: Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 19, 2008
@ agatha2u, lets know on which side of the divide you stand, is the pope truly born again? do he believe ion jesus the christ?
Re: Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again by agatha2u: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2008
You called the pope an idol worshiper i am sorry for you

because i dont think You know, what u are saying

You better be careful.
Re: Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again by Ganjaseed: 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2008
@agatha2u

I will say it to Popes face that he is an unbeliever, what does he know about God and Jesus ? He is a ritualist, Did Jesus ever exhumed any dead man and declared him a saint ? (beatification) nor where was it commanded in the Bible that the bones of the dead should be invoked and beatified ? This is ritual practice.

The bible says it is appointed unto man once to die and thereafter judgement. Is this not contrary to what the Pope is doing by exhuming the dead and declaring such a saint?

Who is lying here the Bible or the Pope ?
Re: Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again by Joey82(m): 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2008
@Ganjaseed,

are u born again urself?
yes or no, whatever, just carry ur own cross and follow christ
or have u finished carrying urs that u want to carry the pope's?
Re: Is The Roman Catholic Pope Born Again by Ganjaseed: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2008
@Joey82

Yes am born again and spirit filled. What about you ?

(1) (Reply)

Between Jehovah's Witness And Freemasons. / Which Is More Violent? The Quran Or Bible / Complete Good News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.