Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

What Should I Have Done? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Have Done? (1753 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Have Done? by yemivictor: 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2008
@ efuah,
lol     is that the advice u have for him

Yes now! grin

Bolarge:

@poster
Like yemivictor rightly said, u know what u should have done else there'd've been no point starting this thread.
I don follow babe reach Ojoo when I should have dropped at Aare jxn in New Bodija before. Can't even quantify the distance for u non Ib folks. There was even a case where I highlighted from a cab and immediately saw a drop dead gorgeous chick entering another cab which was going in the opposite direction. Reflexly I jump inside the cab o! The driver then asked for my destination, I said "My guy leave story, just drive. . ." grin
 Anyhow, anyhow, phone number must drop. cool grin

Bolarge! You be rude boy o!!  grin Aare junction to Ojoo? keep it pimping sha! grin
Re: What Should I Have Done? by tkb417(m): 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2008
@yemivictor
Bolarge na don for that zone!!!!
see trips!! ee too much grin grin grin

@opuro
one love my guy.
Re: What Should I Have Done? by yemivictor: 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2008
tkb417:

@yemivictor
Bolarge na don for that zone!!!!
see trips!! ee too much grin grin grin

@opuro
one love my guy.

For real!!! grin abi make i con do trips 4 IB 4 1 wkend?!?!
Re: What Should I Have Done? by tkb417(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2008
pls call me when ure going!!!
i think Bolarge will not mess up.

He calls the shots in dat zone.
Re: What Should I Have Done? by choco4life(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2008
@go get some guts.
Re: What Should I Have Done? by dipo2much(m): 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2008
INSTEAD MAKE UNA REPLY MY THREAD,UNA DEY HAIL ONE OTHER GUY.
BIGUPS TO THOSE OF YOU'ALL WHO GAVE ME ADVICE. I GO TRY ACT FASTER NEXT TIME.
Re: What Should I Have Done? by jkpretty(f): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2008
dipo2much:

INSTEAD MAKE UNA REPLY MY THREAD,UNA DEY HAIL ONE OTHER GUY.
BIGUPS TO THOSE OF YOU'ALL WHO GAVE ME ADVICE. I GO TRY ACT FASTER NEXT TIME.

Have u heard of a patient dog eats no bone at all? That was your case.

Rubbish!, she was so close to u, yet u could not start up a conversation, u were putting into consideration another guy u don't know from Adam.

Now put this in mind, next time u meet a girl like that. Start a conversation on anything that catches your eye that she's with.

Remove your wrist watch, put it in your pocket & ask her for the time "excuse me lady, what's the time" if she tells u the time, tell her "by the way i like your wrist watch, what's the make?" If u have enough guts u could lift her hands like you're trying to see, i'm sure other conversation will come up, before u can get a number. make the scenerio look like it just happened, not like u had her in mind. From there ask her the name of her hairdo, that u want to know where she made it. You cld say u want your sister/mum to make that kind of hairdo. i'm sure from there u can ask her where she's going to & other bla bla bla , till fades

I think i've helped u enough. Don't say too many complementaries, it sucks.

But if u meet a hot headed girl. Even tho she enjoys the conversation, is still going to be "sorry i can't give u my number" undecided
Re: What Should I Have Done? by Esss(m): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2008
Too late. Such opurtuinity comes but once for most ppl.

You should have slipped her a note on your way out if were so shy you could not talk to her on the bus for fear of what ppl would think or say. Next time make a move and make it fast cos other peeps might just have seen the same thing you have seen.

Anyway you fit just go the bus-stop go mount check point for all the busses wey go pass that junction to see if you go jam am again.
Re: What Should I Have Done? by dipo2much(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2008
jkpretty:

Have u heard of a patient dog eats no bone at all? That was your case.

Rubbish!, she was so close to u, yet u could not start up a conversation, u were putting into consideration another guy u don't know from Adam.

Now put this in mind, next time u meet a girl like that. Start a conversation on anything that catches your eye that she's with.

Remove your wrist watch, put it in your pocket & ask her for the time "excuse me lady, what's the time" if she tells u the time, tell her "by the way i like your wrist watch, what's the make?" If u have enough guts u could lift her hands like you're trying to see, i'm sure other conversation will come up, before u can get a number. make the scenerio look like it just happened, not like u had her in mind. From there ask her the name of her hairdo, that u want to know where she made it. You cld say u want your sister/mum to make that kind of hairdo. i'm sure from there u can ask her where she's going to & other bla bla bla , till fades

I think i've helped u enough. Don't say too many complementaries, it sucks.

But if u meet a hot headed girl. Even tho she enjoys the conversation, is still going to be "sorry i can't give u my number" undecided

Thanks jkpretty. You make sense a lot. I go try dey chop more liver.
It wasnt until I left the bus that day that I asked myself: What if I talked to her? At worst she will not give me her fone number. She cant swallow me. And I would have ended up being happy and justified that at least I made a move.

Welldone to all nairalanders,u guys made make my day.
Re: What Should I Have Done? by dipo2much(m): 4:16am On Jan 18, 2008
@yemivictor

You wrote this: Everyone now wants to write like me.

Who d Bleep is tryin to write like you. Take that thing back,it sounds annoying to me.

You succeeded in gettin me pissed off,homey
Re: What Should I Have Done? by opokonwa(m): 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2008
@poster

You are a good story teller grin

My advice; e don happen already! You have missed the opportunity.
My advice won't mean anything now embarassed cry cry
Re: What Should I Have Done? by Damoche10: 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2008
Guy,

TALK TRUE U NO GET ENOUGH TRANSPORT. U FOR PAY HER MONEY FOR TRANSPORT TO BEGIN THE YARNS. THAT ONE FOR BE ONE GOOD START.
You for pause everything like "Craig Davies" do am for him song. "How u make that oppourtunity pass u by, " like 2face talk am.
My guy waka far. You go jam am for ya next life.
Re: What Should I Have Done? by dipo2much(m): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2008
If I
Damoche10:

Guy,

TALK TRUE You NO GET ENOUGH TRANSPORT. You FOR PAY HER MONEY FOR TRANSPORT TO BEGIN THE YARNS. THAT ONE FOR BE ONE GOOD START.
You for pause everything like "Craig Davies" do am for him song. "How u make that oppourtunity pass u by, " like 2face talk am.
My guy waka far. You go jam am for ya next life.

How u go just dey inside bus and one girl come inside and you offer to pay her fares? Infact correct babe no go gree.I no dig that one at all. No be because of the money ,but Correct girls dont appreciate your money more than attention you give to them. Paying her fees doesnt start a conversation. Meanwhile,I suppose u wanted to write "Craig David"and not craig davies, no be your fault,i sabi say the keyboard wey u use don get virus,lol.

But if to say I fit rewind the scenario,I go do am o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven Elements Of Charisma - Seduction / How Do I Tell Him,please Help Me. / Does Red Wine Reduces Libido ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.