Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,403 members, 7,800,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (101886 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Lordjunta(m): 6:09am On Nov 08, 2012
I'v kinly folowd dis thread 4rm day 1. I wz invitd bt ddn't go bc i knew i ddn't hv d required skills. WE DO NO GOVT IN DIS COUNTRY,dt's why i get upset whenever ppl tends 2 involvd govt in our daily struggle 4 survival. Since i acceptd dis bitter truth,i'v nt bn as disapointd as i used 2. So my ppl brace up,i knw ye dt ONLY u can encourage urslf. Cheers
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 6:49am On Nov 08, 2012
Joel777: Everything is moving well in NITT, Zaria. Only 92 out of 100 people reported so far. Eight (cool new guys will receiv text soon to make it 100.
Let me brief u on the selection criteria. Its purely merit-based. Your score at the interview determines when u will be called. The highest score was 78. The present people in training are the first 92 people who scored 78, 77, 76, 75, etc. The last guy there scored 70. Also, bear in mind that the data from all centers was pooled together.
The next batch which will be 350 people selected based on what i told u b4, will come up by February.
So guys, have faith. Goodluck!
u stil deh on dis batch tin?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by seniorklop: 9:31am On Nov 08, 2012
GUYS, I JUST GOT A CLUE FROM WAT CHRISTEMMASEY SAID WHICH I AGREE WITH BUT NOT TOTALLY.
WE ALL KNOW BY NOW DAT NIG GOVT HAS FAILED US IN EVERY RAMIFICATION, THEREFORE GOING TO THEM WILL EQUALS TO EMPTY PROMISES.

MY SUGGESTION IS WE SHOULD PREPARE TO FORM A FORMIDABLE ASSOCIATION DAT WILL REPRESENT THOSE DAT ARE UNEMPLOYED,....SKILLED/UNSKILLED, GRADUATE/NONGRADUATE. WITH OUR NUMBER AND ONE VOICE ACROSS THE COUNTRY, ANY POLITICAL PARTY DAT WANT TO WIN ELECTION WILL DEFINITELY WANT TO IDENTIFY WITH US.

I KNOW OUR MOTHERS AND FATHERS WILL SUPPORT US IN THIS COURSE AFTER SO MUCH SACRIFICE TO TRAIN US. WE WILL HAVE D SYMPATHY OF D POPULACE..... SO WHAT DO U THINK?

ABI WAT IS EVEN STOPPING US FROM FORMING A POLITICAL PARTY AND BEAT THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME **ANGRY**

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2012
Joel777: Everything is moving well in NITT, Zaria. Only 92 out of 100 people reported so far. Eight (cool new guys will receiv text soon to make it 100.
Let me brief u on the selection criteria. Its purely merit-based. Your score at the interview determines when u will be called. The highest score was 78. The present people in training are the first 92 people who scored 78, 77, 76, 75, etc. The last guy there scored 70. Also, bear in mind that the data from all centers was pooled together.
The next batch which will be 350 people selected based on what i told u b4, will come up by February.
So guys, have faith. Goodluck!
Abeg go drive ur truck,,, no come dey give uneccessary hope here,,, dangote published dat he only need 100 truck drivers,, you still get mind come dey yan rubish here,,, Abeg make I ask you,, how many PhD holder and masters degree dey among those people in zaria? I don't think there is any,,, dangote come dey blow lie for media. God will judge him.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
LWKMD, LMAO, ROTFL....LOLZZZZZZ grin grin
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olutunde12(m): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2012
[quote author=Alpha2k]Not a bad idea to form a group to meet FG. Consider even a taxi cab instead of

Christemmbasey is the one I am talking with not you. Your ambiguous message is not even clear to me. You want to meet FG where? As who? As ppl who applied for driving and were not picked? Are u the first or will be the last grp of ppl this will happen to? Many federal parastatals conduct interview every year and will not employ one- quarter of the people at times they will employ none !!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olutunde12(m): 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
[quote author=Joel777]Everything is moving well in NITT, Zaria. Only 92 out of 100 people reported so far.
I will not argue with u because I know that every election is free and fair though only to the winner. So they brougth the scores to ur camp? Does every one in camp have this information? Or u are proving us right by fighting us? How do u know these? YOU ARE IN ZARIA because MAN KNEW MAN!!

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by MaxMoney(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
^^^ Lol... What's that on that pic.? Cant make out something from that pic.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2012
MaxMoney: ^^^ Lol... What's that on that pic.? Cant make out something from that pic.
is a kid pointin a torch to his/her face
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by MaxMoney(m): 7:45am On Nov 09, 2012
olumaxi: is a kid pointin a torch to his/her face

Lol... It looks really funny.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Phamoxy(m): 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
U
guys should not mind joel77 cos he is a joker, he said d highest score
was 78% rite, i saw d score my interviewer awarded me dat day before i
left his desk and it was 91%, so how come have not been called?, atleast
i graduated wit 2.1 in urban and regional planning in futa, i did my interview in lagos zone and am frm ondo state. Pls guys
lets forge ahead cos God knows d best for us.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Kingscollege(m): 6:29am On Nov 10, 2012
Yes ,am a grad of unilorin in mathematics with 2:1, i also saw my score which is 84 hw come i wasn't call...dat guy is lying joooo
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 10, 2012
abdulkayus: Dis Dangote ppl are dryin us here, been waitin since 2 and d half hour ao and notin yet. Boys don tire ma self, some are even dossin off, tank God for my fone.
CIAO
lol
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olutunde12(m): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2012
Kingscollege: Yes ,am a grad of unilorin in mathematics with 2:1, i also saw my score which is 84 hw come i wasn't call...dat guy is lying joooo

God bless u ppl jare. U know it is not a crime to be assisted in getting something. But in any contest, some ppl will COME-ON others will COM-PLAIN. So when they complain, do not make yourself the brilliant sheep. Just keep quiet and move ahead with ur life. Who wrote the scores? Si o.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Joel777: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2012
Check daily trust newspaper of 10/11/2012 or visit www.dailytrust.com
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Samdul: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sirugos(m): 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2012
Johnnyemy:
why do you ague blindly click on the above thisday news paper link and read what is there. It was stated clearly by dangote that he needs 100 drivers and recieved 13000 application.
who is now arguing blindly now. www.dailytrust.com
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olutunde12(m): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2012
sirugos: who is now arguing blindly now. www.dailytrust.com

No body has argued blindly. None of us was in that programme, we all make our statements based on the information available to us at a particular time. About four newspapers have been correctly quoted here in sapport of 100 drivers some media houses said the same thing all quoting DANGOTE. Even till now I do not know what to believe. So we will keep our hands crossed untill somethig new happens.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2012
sirugos: who is now arguing blindly now. www.dailytrust.com
no vex oh! A lot of confusing statement concerning this trucking issue.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Joel777: 8:15am On Nov 11, 2012
Believ it or not, a lady from Ohaofia in Abia State just arrived at the training camp in Zaria. She had her interview at Abuja. She is the only lady among many that were invited to gather the courage to come. 'A lady fleet operator'. You need to see how all the guys are flirting around her. Meeehn, konji dey hold guys.
Total number now is 100.
I salute her rare courage.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by superdude007(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2012
until we stand up and fight for our right, we will remain the same...the militant, did claim their right, even without education,.. we all know their rating now. I can't forget the statement 'militant earn more than graduate'
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
seniorklop: GUYS, I JUST GOT A CLUE FROM WAT CHRISTEMMASEY SAID WHICH I AGREE WITH BUT NOT TOTALLY.
WE ALL KNOW BY NOW DAT NIG GOVT HAS FAILED US IN EVERY RAMIFICATION, THEREFORE GOING TO THEM WILL EQUALS TO EMPTY PROMISES.

MY SUGGESTION IS WE SHOULD PREPARE TO FORM A FORMIDABLE ASSOCIATION DAT WILL REPRESENT THOSE DAT ARE UNEMPLOYED,....SKILLED/UNSKILLED, GRADUATE/NONGRADUATE. WITH OUR NUMBER AND ONE VOICE ACROSS THE COUNTRY, ANY POLITICAL PARTY DAT WANT TO WIN ELECTION WILL DEFINITELY WANT TO IDENTIFY WITH US.

I KNOW OUR MOTHERS AND FATHERS WILL SUPPORT US IN THIS COURSE AFTER SO MUCH SACRIFICE TO TRAIN US. WE WILL HAVE D SYMPATHY OF D POPULACE..... SO WHAT DO U THINK?

ABI WAT IS EVEN STOPPING US FROM FORMING A POLITICAL PARTY AND BEAT THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME **ANGRY**
this is a good suggestion but am sure many of us will get carried away by the few naira notes of the same politicians that failed us. when the situation gets worst the masses will be force to take their destiny in their hands
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by seniorklop: 8:28am On Nov 13, 2012
Obasanjo: "The Danger Ahead Is Real and Potent, Revolution Coming"

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has expressed fears that Nigeria will witness a revolution soon unless government takes urgent steps to check growing youth unemployment and poverty.

Speaking at the West African regional conference on youth employment in Dakar, Senegal at the weekend, Obasanjo said the danger posed by an army of unemployed youth in Nigeria can only be imagined.

"I'm afraid, and you know I am a General. When a General says he is afraid, that means the danger ahead is real and potent," he said.

Obasanjo added that despite what he called the imminent threat to Nigeria's nationhood "there is absence of serious, concrete, realistic, short and long term solution" to youth unemployment.

He made reference to the doctorate degree holders who applied for jobs as drivers at the Dangote Group, saying Nigerian youths have been patient enough and that this patience will soon reach its elastic limit.

According to the former president, youth unemployment rate which was 72% in 1999 when he took over power had been reduced to 52% by 2004 but that the rate rocketed to 71% by 2011.

Obasanjo left office in 2007, succeeded by Umaru Yar'Adua who died in 2010, and President Jonathan has been in office since then.

The former president lamented that the unemployment situation had given rise to the prevalence of social crimes being perpetrated by three categories of youth whom he identified as area boys, Yahoo boys and, recently, Blackberry boys

He told the diverse audience that in Nigeria people talk of growth without corresponding development, and that what is visible is increased poverty

Obasanjo said national leaders must create incentives that will encourage entrepreneurs to flourish and that special attention should be given to agriculture business as against mere farming.

He reiterated the need for easy access to land and micro credit, while advocating for a review of school curriculum to enable undergraduates spend additional one year to learn entrepreneurship.

At the sub-regional level, Obasanjo called for a review of the New Partnership for African Development (NEPAD) to accommodate issues of youth unemployment and job creation.

The conference, which was sponsored by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) and the African Development Bank, was attended by top bankers from across Africa including the Managing Director of Nigeria's Bank of Industry, Ms. Evelyn Oputu.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/obasanjo-warns-jonathan-revolution-coming

i laughed when i saw this post. so obasanjo and co do come to nairaland abi. se na my post they fear dem.....

seniorklop: GUYS, I JUST GOT A CLUE FROM WAT CHRISTEMMASEY SAID WHICH I AGREE WITH BUT NOT TOTALLY.

hahahahahaha they have not seen anything yet. WE ARE COMING!!!!!!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by muhammad23(m): 11:55am On Nov 13, 2012
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by christemmbassey(m): 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
EITHER WE CONTINUE TO COMPLAIN OR WE TAKE OUR DESTIOY IN OUR OWN HANDS. WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR MUCH, JUST AN OPPORTUNITY TO EARN A DECENT LIVING. IF ULL JOIN US SMS 'COUNT ME IN' TO 08188294293
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2012
seniorklop: Obasanjo: "The Danger Ahead Is Real and Potent, Revolution Coming"

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has expressed fears that Nigeria will witness a revolution soon unless government takes urgent steps to check growing youth unemployment and poverty.

Speaking at the West African regional conference on youth employment in Dakar, Senegal at the weekend, Obasanjo said the danger posed by an army of unemployed youth in Nigeria can only be imagined.

"I'm afraid, and you know I am a General. When a General says he is afraid, that means the danger ahead is real and potent," he said.

Obasanjo added that despite what he called the imminent threat to Nigeria's nationhood "there is absence of serious, concrete, realistic, short and long term solution" to youth unemployment.

He made reference to the doctorate degree holders who applied for jobs as drivers at the Dangote Group, saying Nigerian youths have been patient enough and that this patience will soon reach its elastic limit.

According to the former president, youth unemployment rate which was 72% in 1999 when he took over power had been reduced to 52% by 2004 but that the rate rocketed to 71% by 2011.

Obasanjo left office in 2007, succeeded by Umaru Yar'Adua who died in 2010, and President Jonathan has been in office since then.

The former president lamented that the unemployment situation had given rise to the prevalence of social crimes being perpetrated by three categories of youth whom he identified as area boys, Yahoo boys and, recently, Blackberry boys

He told the diverse audience that in Nigeria people talk of growth without corresponding development, and that what is visible is increased poverty

Obasanjo said national leaders must create incentives that will encourage entrepreneurs to flourish and that special attention should be given to agriculture business as against mere farming.

He reiterated the need for easy access to land and micro credit, while advocating for a review of school curriculum to enable undergraduates spend additional one year to learn entrepreneurship.

At the sub-regional level, Obasanjo called for a review of the New Partnership for African Development (NEPAD) to accommodate issues of youth unemployment and job creation.

The conference, which was sponsored by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) and the African Development Bank, was attended by top bankers from across Africa including the Managing Director of Nigeria's Bank of Industry, Ms. Evelyn Oputu.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/obasanjo-warns-jonathan-revolution-coming

i laughed when i saw this post. so obasanjo and co do come to nairaland abi. se na my post they fear dem.....

hahahahahaha they have not seen anything yet. WE ARE COMING!!!!!!
they all know the problems but they lack political will to act.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olutunde12(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
[quote author=christemmbassey]EITHER WE CONTINUE

I believe in revolution but not in meeting any FG or forming a political party because you will not win a ward anywhere in Nigeria. Meanwhile let us start with awareness. Let us start posting revolutionary messages on other forums like this. Bloggers shouid start doing the same. When we have created enough awareness and the message has gone from one person to another, I believe one thing will lead to the other. ALUTA CONTINUA!!!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by somorinoye(m): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
Yes!!! Revolution!!!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 4:37am On Nov 14, 2012
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by seniorklop: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2012
@joker5180, yes u are right but we can't continue to say e go better na. how i wish we still have people like Gani Fawehinmi who can lead us out. nevertheless, our destiny lies in our hands either to wake-up to this revolutionary call or not.

In ondo state for instance, the civil service is so depleted that senior officers are doing d work of junior officers nobody reports to them. How can d ministries be effective? Still..... everyday there are calls for d Govt to employ but for where? I know some people are benefitting from dis unemployment.

Nothing good comes easy, it has come to a stage where we must fight for change. We don't need to carry arms like niger-deltans/mosob/boko-haramists. We have our voices and we are going to shout until we are heard. To as many who are ready and say YES to revolution, Your imput on how to go about it will be highly appreciated.

Someone mentioned awareness.....yes d awareness has started i'm off to other forum. ALUTA CONTINUA!!!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 12:01am On Nov 15, 2012
I have shouted it aloud before, I'll shout it aloud and clear again... Revolution is the only way out now, or the Nigerian youth should expect more negligence and joblessness. It's either you all wake and join the revolution train or you all sit heer hating Dangote for not selecting you to be his truck driver. Why are Nigerian youth this fearful? These old men at the helm of affairs are banking on our cowardice to trample on our rights and mess on us. Why dont we all stand up and let them know we are the youths and we shouldnt be denied our rights. It is high time we all arise and take our future in our hands or sit down and remain jobless and hungry. Lets all rise up and address this once and for all . The time is now and it begins with you and I. Lets get it started... If you are ready, am ready, always and ever ready!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2012
has dis thread turn into a revolution thread?

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.