Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Is This Wickedness Or What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Wickedness Or What? (2303 Views)

Wickedness: What A Woman Did To Her Own Husband For 15years, Now He Finds Out / Some Girls Have No Chill, This Is Wickedness! / See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Wickedness Or What? by SalemLord(m): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2012
This happened to my friend's friend. The girl he was dating and also put up in the same house with himself got married to another without his knowledge. It happened that she was getting married on a saturday and was still living with her boyfriend without letting him know, she went out on thursday (i.e 2 days to her wedding) and when she came back in the day, she started parking her things and her boyfriend tried to find out the reason behind her action only to be hit by a bombshell (her getting married to another man on saturday) the guy was shocked beyond words and couldn't do nothing. So my question is if u were the guy what would u do and was the girl's action right or was it an act of wickedness?
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 02, 2012
wickedness but the guy should move on
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by cindyrella(f): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
What she did was wrong,
but the guy should move on with his life.... Shiit happens!

1 Like

Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by SalemLord(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
cindyrella: What she did was wrong,
but the guy should move on with his life.... Shiit happens!
i know shiit happens, but do you think this guy would ever trust any girl again in his entire life?
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by cindyrella(f): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
SalemLord:
i know shiit happens, but do you think this guy would ever trust any girl again in his entire life?
Well he should, just because she hurt him does not mean every other girl will do same.
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by ednut1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
love is blind does nt mean we shud close eye na, hw did d guy nt knw if he was normal or sane haba
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by CrazyMan(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
Its no news.

Nigerian girls are the strangest creatures on earth...if your story is true, then tell your friend to accept his faith and move on.

I know such an incident can drive a man crazy or make him miserable. Considering the magnitude of investment he put into that relationship.

He should know that life is one bumpy road, and in order to survive, you must expect the worst.

Tell him to take heart...its well.
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by Smuthx(m): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
Guy and his gf living together is wrong to start with. The guy should have known. Maybe he was not noticing signs that was happening..

Move on.. but to spite her, try to know who the husband is and tel him she have been living with you, touching her and anyother dirty secrets you will like to reveal.
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by engrtee(f): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
If na me, i go atend d wedin. Wait make pastor say, ANY BODY WHO HAS ANY REASN WHY DIS COUPLE SHUDNT B JOINED IN MARIAGE SHOULD....

Na there i go tel d whole world d truth and lies about d gal make d mariage stop
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
I guess this is what happened when people are quick to shack up with strangers, fooling themselves that they are happy when their partner is probably only there because they need a place to stay.

That man should be lucky that he got out of this bs union without a scratch. Losing a LovePeddler that was cheating on you is a BLESSING not a loss. That man must invite all his buddies and celebrate freedom from this Animal in grand style...... Champagnes are in order!
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by UmericanGirl(f): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
Wickedness indeed. Just learn from it and move on. No sense in causing more wahala. Karma will come to the girl on its own.
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
It's not wickedness. . . A player got played by a smarter player. Dog eat Dog. You are what you attract. . . .

He paid the price for being such a hopeless mugu. . .
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by SalemLord(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
CrazyMan: Its no news.

Nigerian girls are the strangest creatures on earth...if your story is true, then tell your friend to accept his faith and move on.

I know such an incident can drive a man crazy or make him miserable. Considering the magnitude of investment he put into that relationship.

He should know that life is one bumpy road, and in order to survive, you must expect the worst.

Tell him to take heart...its well.
my guy this a true life story, it happened last month, i still blame the guy for staying with someone he is not married to in the same house, though he was having marriage plans. Anyway like u all said, "life goes on", but he learnt his lesson in a bitter and hard way.
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by cindyrella(f): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: It's not wickedness. . . A player got played by a smarter player. Dog eat Dog. You are what you attract. . . .

He paid the price for being such a hopeless mugu. . .
Ouch!
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by deshclones(m): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
N1ggah should get even...for fccks sake it will only cost him 20k to get some dudes under marina bridge-akpongbo...let them cripple the b1tch..no time...
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
^^^ you do know that a woman can get these dudes under Marina bridge to cripple your aaasss when YOU fukc up...... Beware of what you wish for!
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by Rocktation(f): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
Was your friend sleeping all through the time she was making the marriage plans and all? I mean, how secretive can one really be about such things, when you're sharing a roof and bed with some other?

2 Likes

Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by deshclones(m): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^ you do know that a woman can get these dudes under Marina bridge to cripple your aaasss when YOU fukc up...... Beware of what you wish for!

bro..the best form of defense is still attack...when you attack first you intimidate your opponent man..it works well..try it man....

1 Like

Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
Rocktation: Was your friend sleeping all through the time . . . . .? ? ?
No mind the magamucious mugu. . .
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
I find this hard to believe but if it were true, men there is nothing new under the Heavens. But that friends friend must be dumb o... chai. Im sorry sha.
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
deshclones:
bro..the best form of defense is still attack...when you attack first you intimidate your opponent man..it works well..try it man....

Yeah you right, but if you were the one messing around, you would have no reason to attack her...... While she would be plotting your downfall with area boys.
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by omega25red(m): 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
i find it hard to believe this story. didn't the husband to be ever visit her at home? or didnt he ever go to her parents home?
Did the girl ever spend the night at the husband to be's house? and how come the boyfriend never questioned her where abouts?
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by ITbomb(m): 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
Edulex Chemical Stores.
We deal in Chemicals like acid, gas, cyanide in small quantities and large quantities.
Visit us today and most of your problems and heartbreak would be solved . Guaranteed
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by pearlhapi(f): 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
Smuthx: Guy and his gf living together is wrong to start with. The guy should have known. Maybe he was not noticing signs that was happening..

Move on.. but to spite her, try to know who the husband is and tel him she have been living with you, touching her and anyother dirty secrets you will like reveal.
bad advice#my opinioƱ
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by lumideezle(m): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
ITbomb: Edulex Chemical Stores.
We deal in Chemicals like acid, gas, cyanide in small quantities and large quantities.
Visit us today and most of your problems and heartbreak would be solved . Guaranteed
Lmao Una no go kill me with laugh 4 Nairaland o.. See marketing lol
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by mastersr95(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
Kai this can never happen to me but if i was your friend, have never lay my hands on my girlfriends before but i will make sure she spend that saturday in the hospital with about 100 stitches on her face

1 Like

Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by Sugarrr: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
ednut1: love is blind does nt mean we shud close eye na, hw did d guy nt knw if he was normal or sane haba
. Trust me, he Should have seen it coming since they were living together! Haba!
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by MrsChima1(f): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
MRbrownJAY: I guess this is what happened when people are quick to shack up with strangers, fooling themselves that they are happy when their partner is probably only there because they need a place to stay.

That man should be lucky that he got out of this bs union without a scratch. Losing a LovePeddler that was cheating on you is a BLESSING not a loss. That man must invite all his buddies and celebrate freedom from this Animal in grand style...... Champagnes are in order!

Exactly! I do not feel sorry for the guy.
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by SalemLord(m): 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
All humans are not the same in thinking, so not everyone will be quick to detect that. The guy is working and probably was in morning shift that week for him to be at home in the day time.
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by ivorybabe88(f): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
deshclones: N1ggah should get even...for fccks sake it will only cost him 20k to get some dudes under marina bridge-akpongbo...let them cripple the b1tch..no time...

OMG...LOL, so vicious, can he just move on with his life, everything happens for a reason, wat if that was his blessing in disguise, she would of stayed with him got prenant and blamed it on him.
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by SalemLord(m): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
All humans are not the same in thinking, so not everyone will be quick to detect that, most people that cheat on their spouses, their spouses do not know about until when they catch the person red handed. The guy is working and probably was in morning shift that week for him to be at home in the day time.
Re: Is This Wickedness Or What? by tashanja(m): 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
Well its too late for him to do anything now, since the wedding would have already taken place (two days later).
However, if it was revenge he wanted he could have gone to the wedding and waited untill the preacher asked for any objection to the wedding, then he would stand up and speak out exposing the girl, thereby warn the groom of the kind of woman he was about to marry - in short ruin the wedding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Blind Date Today I'm Scared / I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** / Ladies, If Raising Children Was Removed From The Equation,Would You Still Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.