Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November (18524 Views)

Projects Commissioned By Governor Ayodele Fayose Today (photos) / Delta State Governor's Lodge In Lagos Commissioned By Uduaghan (photos) / Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by swoosh(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
Im impressed. Well done BRF
Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by Horus(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2012

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by Sagamite(m): 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
porka:

"Topshot to the president" because of how many kilometer bridge sir?

What would northern governors, who built airports and universities in completely arid land, be "topshot" to?

May be "topshot" to "world presidents", perhaps.

Congratulations to Fashola on the about to be commissioned bridge.

Explain to me the vision of one Northern governor.
Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by abeldav(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
Dear reader, are you tired of working hard and earning very little in returns? How would you feel if your profit equals your investment or capital? So why struggle to make that little profit when you can easily double your capital in a jiffy!!! Find out more on this link: https://www.nairaland.com/1058081/hot-product-usa-just-arrived
Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by deshclones(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sagamite:

N1ggah..who released you
Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by eaglechild: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
Good development.
But then that's his constitutionally sworn duty.
He didn't do anybody any favour by constructing this bridge.
He is DUTY BOUND to do it.
Let's not make it 'easy' (looting) for our leaders by towing the line of psychopathic praise singing.

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by Sprumbaba: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
Lagosians will soon liter the side of the bridge with poopoo.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by rman: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
If Lagos state can do this, I dont see the reason why the FG can not point to at least 10 projects of this magnitude nearing complettion scattred all over Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by Sagamite(m): 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
deshclones:

N1ggah..who released you

You are a person!

Have you not destroyed your worthless brain yet?

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by olumide77: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sagamite:

Sponsoring of BOKO-HARAM MEMBERS. grin
Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by solomon111(m): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
kaeto: If ACN is willing, with all due respect, we from the S.east 'must' swallow our pride and join forces with them. It almost happened in my state, Abia, in 2011 guber polls,were ACN's candidate was more prefered. Fashola could step up his game and become the president for good. I have waited long enough for good governance and I know you are completely out of patience too. This much needed and awaited change must come with a level of sacrifice,my opinion though.
ACN will rule your village.
Mad man
Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by CyberG: 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
Some people are complaining about financial position of Lagos vis-a-vis taking loans for infrastructure projects. I share your passion for accountability in governance. Well, why not file FOI request to obtain the accounts or go to court that they publish any financial information that is already not made available to the public?

Regarding this bridge, I think it looks quite impressive. If Jonathan even selected on infrastructure and moved personally there (since he can never deliver anything via his ministers) and wait there for 6 months until completion and commissioning, he would have any kind of achievement to his name! Before his lapdogs jump at that statement now that he is president, what did he do in Bayelsa? How many bridges did he build? Roads? How about the floating cities on the Niger he promised?
Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by CyberG: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
solomon111: ACN will rule your village.
Mad man

You will kill yourself with high blood pressure for nothing! How is he mad for stating his mind? Just make your comments and move on! Even his posts is liked much more than your rantings.

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by solomon111(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
These are the kind of projects,akpabio does on a daily basis without making Noise.
Most of mainland lagos is a mess,yet people are deifying fashola.
Mscheww!!
Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by deshclones(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Have you not destroyed your worthless brain yet?

s1lly Arrow feeling fly on NL.....go face the real world you monumental dumb0000.....all you do is flex your insipid vocabulary skills on NL...go get a job and a life...bleeding ph00l....
Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by Sagamite(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
deshclones:

s1lly Arrow feeling fly on NL.....go face the real world you monumental dumb0000.....all you do is flex your insipid vocabulary skills on NL...go get a job and a life...bleeding ph00l....

person, you know it is not only me that has told you that you are a person?

How many threads have you opened now that people have joined and told you that your are a cretin?

About 5? grin
Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by solomon111(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
CyberG:

You will kill yourself with high blood pressure for nothing! How is he mad for stating his mind? Just make your comments and move on! Even his posts is liked much more than your rantings.
yes,i am amused by the fact, that his statement was liked by his fellow yorobbers.
Fool.
Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by deshclones(m): 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sagamite:

person, you know it is not only me that has told you that you are a person?

How many threads have you opened now that people have joined and told you that your are a cretin?

About 5? grin

hoohohoho..and the drunk jobless Arrow opens his gutter mouth again..pray tell....who released you??fccking fcck..feels good to read from you man...have been busy and stressed all day..feels so good to read the words of a serial ph000l...oops..did i just call you a ph000l...ouch..it hurts but thats what you are...you are a monumental failed ph00l....deal with it and get off ma case.
Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by Sagamite(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
deshclones:

hoohohoho..and the drunk jobless Arrow opens his gutter mouth again..pray tell....who released you??fccking fcck..feels good to read from you man...have been busy and stressed all day..feels so good to read the words of a serial ph000l...oops..did i just call you a ph000l...ouch..it hurts but thats what you are...you are a monumental failed ph00l....deal with it and get off ma case.

You sound like a pathological person! grin grin grin
Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by dartsidius7(m): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sprumbaba: Lagosians will soon liter the side of the bridge with poopoo.

cheesy cheesy cheesy. that bridge is in lekki oo....and you know that rich people dont poopoo or mess.
Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by deshclones(m): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sagamite:

You sound like a pathological person! grin grin grin

Tell me about it bro....seems you talking outta of experience.
Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
lookmangiw: In a country where we have a lot of right thinking people. This fashola guy would have been a topshot to the president come the next election year. But not in this country, where tribal sentiment and ethnic bigotry prevails over other things.
When it Iڪ his time, nothing can stop him. I just need this man †☺ be president Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd he will right all the wrongs of previous governments.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by Sagamite(m): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
deshclones:

Tell me about it bro....seems you talking outta of experience.

You are a person!

Your brain is worthless! grin grin grin
Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by dartsidius7(m): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
CyberG: Some people are complaining about financial position of Lagos vis-a-vis taking loans for infrastructure projects. I share your passion for accountability in governance. Well, why not file FOI request to obtain the accounts or go to court that they publish any financial information that is already not made available to the public?

Regarding this bridge, I think it looks quite impressive. If Jonathan even selected on infrastructure and moved personally there (since he can never deliver anything via his ministers) and wait there for 6 months until completion and commissioning, he would have any kind of achievement to his name! Before his lapdogs jump at that statement now that he is president, what did he do in Bayelsa? How many bridges did he build? Roads? How about the floating cities on the Niger he promised?

cheesy cheesy @lapdogs and jona-ode.
Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
solomon111: ACN will rule your village.
Mad man
why do you think he Iڪ mad, or Iڪ that the only fancy word in your vocabulary?
Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by Gbawe: 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
solomon111: These are the kind of projects,akpabio does on a daily basis without making Noise.
Most of mainland lagos is a mess,yet people are deifying fashola.
Mscheww!!

Fine that Akpabio is delivering this "on a daily basis". Why can't those of you from his State not just enjoy that and leave Lagosians alone with their "over-hyped" Governor? Don't you see you have severe issues of clannishness, inferiority complex and feudalism when you bring other Governors into discussions about a laudable project delivered in a Nigerian State? In case you need reminding, this is not a thread comparing Governors. It is a thread discussing a delivered important infrastructural project.

10 Likes

Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by deshclones(m): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Your brain is worthless! grin grin grin

Same way your entire life is a mistake...just get a rope and a squeaky chair and end it...spare us your folly..
Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by Sagamite(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
deshclones:
Same way your entire life is a mistake...just get a rope and a squeaky chair and end it...spare us your folly..

You are a person!

You yourself know you are dumb by now, you can't deny it.

I can see you have even been asking for your old topics to be deleted because you realised how dumb you are. grin
Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
This shows clearly that GEJ is working. Lagos, Edo, Rivers, Enugu, Calabar, Akwa Ibom is atleast developing their state. If other governors will follow this developmental stride, the much soughted development will be achieved in no distance time. We are all Nigerians let us see this achievement as Nigerians and not partisan or tribal views.
Remain bless...
Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by deshclones(m): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

You yourself know you are dumb by now, you can't deny it.

I can see you have even been asking for your old topics to be deleted because you realised how dumb you are. grin

Hahahahaha...stop hallucinating man...u r definitely skipping ur medications man...moreover u tk NL way too serious nd its affecting ur lil sense of reasoning...Arrow
Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by Sagamite(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
deshclones:
Hahahahaha...stop hallucinating man...u r definitely skipping ur medications man...moreover u tk NL way too serious nd its affecting ur lil sense of reasoning...Arrow

You are a person!

Where is the thread you were asking if you should date a girl because she has a third class? grin

The thread you were lambasted like a pure person. grin
Re: Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November by omowolewa: 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
Guapo:
grin
it is called aerial view

Thank you Mr archietect, you can still call it Bird's view if you like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo / APC Senators Block Bill To Make Appointment Of Service Chiefs Independent / President Buhari Arrives Abuja After Attending 77th UNGA (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.