Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,224 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Gay "Partner" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Gay "Partner" (16307 Views)

Photos From Yvonne Nelson, Uche Jombo And Alex Ekubo @folly Premier In New York / Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Gay "Partner" by mrkels(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
mrkels: Ever wonder why Uti and Alex always appear together on red carpet and other public events? or why Uti has never ever been romantically linked to any woman? well that is because he is GAY, sorry if I am too forward or crude. Call me unprofessional, but I am not gifted with sugar-coating the truth, Uti is gay and this is not a shame, he probably should be proud of this.The affair between Uti and Alex is typical of what is obtained in the gaayy community there’s never total loyalty and 100% submission to the other partner that explains why Uti still has his many other casual flings and Alex does his own by the side.
But contrary to that impression, they have been dating since their path crossed and were they to be living in any western country this relationship would have most likely had some sort of legalization to it, but unfortunately this is Nigeria where we pretend to have zero tolerance for this abnormal love relationship.
Perfectly illustrate how their affair thrives it will be important to simplify the gaayy strata; in the gaayy world there are three stanzas: top, bottom, and versatile. The top is the man in the relationship and he penetrates the bottom who acts as the woman in the relationship. The versatile is that lover who can play both roles. Gorgeous Alex who is not only the man in this relationship but well-endowed in the down region has built a reputation amongst his previous lovers and it was a devastation when they lost him to the passionately Intimate Uti who has an insatiable quest for fun.Uti has undying fleets of female admirers but in his closet he would laugh at them because they are all in search of the same thing he’s looking out for. That explains why he has no girlfriend despite his super fit look. This prompted one of the Island big girls who have exhausted all tricks in the book trying to woo Uti to make a move she will live to regret.
She was invited to their 1004 apartment and she went with the delusion of climaxing her best ecstasy only to receive an indescribable shock! After the usual tete-a-tete Uti left her in the sitting room and returned to the bedroom, when it was taking too long she decided to try her luck by heading to the bedroom only to find Alex and Uti in a very uncompromising position. She ran to the sitting room, picked her bag and dashed off, even with apologies that came after, she still feels humiliated as they should have waited for her to leave before getting dirty.
That is just a tip of the iceberg into the erotically flamed relationship between the two
“supermodels”. At the last Arise fashion show held at the Federal Palace Hotel, Uti made sure designers who signed him on also signed on Alex otherwise he wouldn’t work with them, this was to make sure that his darling boyfriend is part and parcel of that prestigious show. It was a rude shock to a lot of those present but they cared less because being on the runway of such a well-publicized fashion show was going to be hugely beneficial to Alex’s rising profile.
They travel in and out of the country together, all sponsored by Uti, but that is not to say that fine boy Alex has not worked for the perks he has put in all his energy and strength in his “official” duties as his “publicist” but is also very difficult for them as they cannot make this affair public. Without an iota of doubt Alex is not only Uti’s commitment as they seem to have an open sort of arrangement.
In Abuja, Uti has become one scandalous high flyer, on numerous occasions his name has been dragged into many boyfriend-snatching scandals prompting one of Abuja leading gaayy flyers to declare him unwanted in his circle of friends. The way he rolls his eyes and bats his eyelid add that to his high octane preening, Uti prides himself as having the ability to bend a straight guy.
Source
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Gay "Partner" by mrkels(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
CONFIRMED...Just google their names and click on pictures, they are always together every...IN church, in the market, while in the gym ,during events, red carpets etc grin grin grin Uti please come out clean wink
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Gay "Partner" by justwise(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
mrkels: CONFIRMED...Just google their names and click on pictures, they are always together every...IN church, in the market, while in the gym ,during events, red carpets etc grin grin grin Uti please come out clean wink

Is this the only way you can promote your blog? Because they are always together makes them Gay?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Gay "Partner" by k2039: 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
[size=13pt]
Some people definatelty think like ant
[/size]
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Gay "Partner" by mrkels(m): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
k2039: [size=13pt]
Some people definatelty think like ant
[/size]

Y crucify the poster? Just google it jare. Same goes to you mr justwise undecided
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Gay "Partner" by MissyB3(f): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
2 fine things . . .Esp. the Alex dude.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Gay "Partner" by Oldboy1: 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
@mrkels
Go report them to the appropriate quaters if you have proof..
You know about the anti-gay law in naija, abi?

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Gay "Partner" by mrkels(m): 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
Old boy: @mrkels
Go report them to the appropriate quaters if you have proof..
You know about the anti-gay law in naija, abi?
I do 14yrs. But I doubt if he ll ever get it.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Gay "Partner" by vislabraye(m): 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
I have heard same about Uti and Alex. To a large extent many of the male modelw are either gay or bi.
The poster might be correct.

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Gay "Partner" by Goldieluks: 12:20am On Oct 03, 2012
What a waste!

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Gay "Partner" by Seun(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2012
What about PSquared? Are they gay too? They are always together. :-)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Gay "Partner" by moonraker(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2012
oops Alex?? gay?? i dont think so!!!!

I knew alex back in the day!!! straight up guy!!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Gay "Partner" by Goldieluks: 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2012
Seun: What about PSquared? Are they gay too? They are always together. :-)

Lmao, Seun they are brothers na.. grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Gay "Partner" by mrkels(m): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
moonraker: oops Alex?? gay?? i dont think so!!!!
I knew alex back in the day!!! straight up guy!!
Back in the days he was straight, nowadays he's exploring his sexuality for fun.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Gay "Partner" by MissyB3(f): 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2012

(1)

Rita Dominic Lists GEJ’s Achievement, Says He’ll Crush Boko Haram Unassisted / "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane / 'Get Off Our Pages': Tiwa Savage Slams Lady Who Said She Is Tired Of Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.