Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) (82594 Views)

JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) / ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jackpot(f): 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
[b]Welcome to the Rendezvous Joker's Bar Joint. Here, the time is always 17:59 anytime of the day. Call it a Beer parlour or a Pepper Soup parlour, you're still on point. After a torrid day at the office, just hop in & order for bottle(s) of any drink of your choice. Here's the perfect place for STOUTing, RAFFIA-WINEing, LIQUORing and SUYAing.
Cigarettes and pipes straight from Cuba are also on the menu. African & Continental dishes are available too: Pig meat pork, beaf steak & kidney pie, roasted chicken, toasted lizard chips, gala&LaCasera,dog barbecue 404, amala & ewedu, akpu & ofe nsala, egusi, goat head and wings, fried beans, shrimps, baked snails, etc. . .So, let's keep the train rolling.

Giving most honour to those who deserve
them:

Bar Tender
Jackpot

Bar Patronizers
bright007
lalaosky
El Guapo
mikuz
Element G
skales
shakara4u
neyshed
eldav
jokingmary
bin gbagbo
larride
daniluv
Phate 07

Bar Matronizers
vicky
PretiEbony
Natasha,,
Efemena_xy
booqee
chi-baby
tanimz
yinkalink
Idowu
Sophizzy

New customers are welcomed.

Meet up with the last official offtopic threads here~
All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (Season I)
Badosky!!! Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V)
JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~

Fellow Bar mates, at the count of 3, I declare
this bar open.
1!
2!!
3!!!

BAR OPENED!!!
[/b]

8 Likes

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by acidtalk: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
BAR CLOSED!!!

We sell cheaper Beers and Liquor is the next shop. For every 2 bottles you buy you get a punny free.

See direction to the cheapest and best Bar joint on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/965174/romantic-beer-parlour-anything-fit

Na Area Boys I go call to come help you close this joint now.

4 Likes

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jackpot(f): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
acidtalk: BAR CLOSED!!!

We sell cheaper Beers and Liquor is the next shop. For every 2 bottles you buy you get a punny free.

See direction to the cheapest and best Bar joint on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/965174/romantic-beer-parlour-anything-fit

Na Area Boys I go call to come help you close this joint now.
*dials 911* sad tongue cheesy
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by acidtalk: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
No be those MEN IN BLACK??

I have paid their DPO settlement.

2 Likes

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by slimchi2k2(m): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
pls i need akpu & ofe nsala with goat head and wings
but waitoooo,were s my presido bin gbagbo
and my naira sweet mother vicky
and our honorable PROJAN president BUNMIOGUNS
pls give them watever dem want
i will pay
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
jackpot to answer your question https://www.nairaland.com/711136/lets-complaints-here/33 you can ask my bed that angry
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
slimchi2k2: pls i need akpu & ofe nsala with goat head and wings
and my[b] naira sweet mother vicky[/b]
i will pay

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jackpot(f): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
~vicky~:
jackpot to answer your question https://www.nairaland.com/711136/lets-complaints-here/33 you can ask my bed that angry
vicky dear, the question was my cousin's.

BTW, vicky dear, if I toast you, will you take advantage of me and eat my bar dry wink

1 Like

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
jackpot: vicky dear, the question was my cousin's.

BTW, vicky dear, if I toast you, will you take advantage of me and eat my bar dry wink

lmao are you scared?
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Valiantvaliant(m): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
Lets clarify things here. Vicky and Jackpot can you please idicate your genders respectively. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Asabaman(m): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
*enters d bar tap Vicky from behind* Vicky u don reach here. mehnn! 2day rain no be here o. abeg give me one bottle of alhaja and pepper soup and pls one isi-ewu for Vicky. wat drink do u care for Vick?
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by JojoArmani(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
waiter pls give me fish pepper soup wit one chilled bottle of andre.

1 Like

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by larride(m): 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
Bartender, please give me three bottles of pepper soup and one hot plate of heineken. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Ben13: 12:12am On Oct 03, 2012
Even though they don't sell the things I cherish, I'll just patronize make dem no bankrupt. wink

2 Likes

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by mikuz(m): 12:24am On Oct 03, 2012
Ben-10:
Even though they don't sell the things I cherish, I'll just patronize make dem no bankrupt. wink

So you still dey alive?
End shall never wonder.
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Ben13: 12:27am On Oct 03, 2012
What a welcum speech! lol Mikuz what would you like to order? I'm back with a lotta money. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by mikuz(m): 12:33am On Oct 03, 2012
Lotta money? *adjusts my gold necklace* close to how much are we talking about here?

2 Likes

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Ben13: 12:40am On Oct 03, 2012
Enough to make peace at Bakassi Peninsula by buying the whole of it, and paying off those fighting over it. Think 'bout it grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by mikuz(m): 12:59am On Oct 03, 2012
Wow!
Thats a very wonderful idea. You are indeed a genius and a patriotic nationalist.
Trust me, I know how this can pull off. I know those in the high places who can make this happen. All you need is to wire the whole cash into my bank account number. Once you send the money - kpakam!!. It's done. What a peace loving gentleman you are.

2 Likes

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jackpot(f): 4:49am On Oct 03, 2012
Asaba man: *enters d bar tap Vicky from behind* Vicky u don reach here. mehnn! 2day rain no be here o. abeg give me one bottle of alhaja and pepper soup
cold or chilled? cheesy wink
and pls one isi-ewu for Vicky. wat drink do u care for Vick?
er vicky, choose the gender sharp sharp make my boys begin arrange nkwobi grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jackpot(f): 4:56am On Oct 03, 2012
Valiantvaliant: Lets clarify things here. Vicky and Jackpot can you please idicate your genders respectively. Thank you.
Bro, easy with my small head. I've checked my pocket bible dictionary, no "idicate". Gotta order for the latest edition of Oxford dictionary from Amazon. Till then. Cheers! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jackpot(f): 5:16am On Oct 03, 2012
slimchi2k2: pls i need akpu & ofe nsala with goat head and wings
and my naira sweet mother vicky
i will pay
*looks at him sitting down, observes he is wearing bedroom slippers, his pocket looks flat lipsrsealed *
*wonders aloud, this guy is ordering expensive items. lawd, hope this guy is not a serial debtor lipsrsealed *
*summons up courage and walks up to him him*

bro, if you're served finish, will you pay cash or you'll write me a cheque?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jackpot(f): 5:25am On Oct 03, 2012
Jojo Armani: waiter pls give me fish pepper soup wit one chilled bottle of andre.
*serves him a chilled bottle of Andrew*
bro, use this one and be cooling off while we complete your orders! wink

*goes to the stove, places a pot on the stove, pours in water and a cup of pepper. Cuts a fish and throws it inside the pot. Boils it for 5 minutes and. . .voila!*

*pours the mixture into a plate and serves him*

bro, here you go! Your FISH and PEPPER soup! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jackpot(f): 5:38am On Oct 03, 2012
larride: Bartender, please give me three bottles of pepper soup and one hot plate of heineken. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
*serves him the Heineken*

bro, we only have canned pepper soups now. Bottled one is finished. Hope you'll like it?
wink

3 Likes

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by bright007(f): 6:42am On Oct 03, 2012
drives into d VIP garage in my escalade...mehnnn this place is wowww.....highlights from my escalade and made sure all security checks ar in place....walks majestically into bar..
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by JojoArmani(m): 6:48am On Oct 03, 2012
jackpot: *serves him a chilled bottle of Andrew*
bro, use this one and be cooling off while we complete your orders! wink

*goes to the stove, places a pot on the stove, pours in water and a cup of pepper. Cuts a fish and throws it inside the pot. Boils it for 5 minutes and. . .voila!*

*pours the mixture into a plate and serves him*

bro, here you go! Your FISH and PEPPER soup! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
OMG........ Wat type of pepper soup is dis. Moreova na andre i requested not andrew, God pls Forgive me for coming into dis bar.
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Asabaman(m): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2012
jackpot: cold or chilled? cheesy winker grin
Pls let it be chilled oh nwannem.
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Ben13: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2012
mikuz: Wow!
Thats a very wonderful idea. You are indeed a genius and a patriotic nationalist.
Trust me, I know how this can pull off. I know those in the high places who can make this happen. All you need is to wire the whole cash into my bank account number. Once you send the money - kpakam!!. It's done. What a peace loving gentleman you are.
mikuz: Wow!

I've been in 9ja for some time now... and I kinda understand that those who use this kinda speech are fraudsters. AKA 419ers.. init?? grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by dani1luv: 11:14am On Oct 03, 2012

1 Like

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Laitesmart(m): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2012
Please . Can u serve me palmwine diluted with ogogoro?.. And fried 409.. Make it snappy pls.
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by mikuz(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2012
Ben-10:

I've been in 9ja for some time now... and I kinda understand that those who use this kinda speech are fraudsters. AKA 419ers.. init?? grin
so where have you been all these while ?
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 03, 2012
mikuz: Lotta money? *adjusts my gold necklace* close to how much are we talking about here?

Ben-10:
What a welcum speech! lol Mikuz what would you like to order? I'm back with a lotta money. cheesy
**sights dem 4rm afar discussing and catwalks to their table** Hey guys! Can i join yhu?.??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) / If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think / Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.