Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

What Type Of Car Does Seun Of Nairaland Drive - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Type Of Car Does Seun Of Nairaland Drive (2116 Views)

What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car? / What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? / Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Car Does Seun Of Nairaland Drive by webcalculator(m): 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
?.??
Re: What Type Of Car Does Seun Of Nairaland Drive by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2012
webcalculator: Please, do anybody know the type of car seun is drive?

Why is the make and model of Seun's car important to you? Or are you calculating something else, besides "Web"?
Re: What Type Of Car Does Seun Of Nairaland Drive by webcalculator(m): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
Siena:

Why is the make and model of Seun's car important to you? Or are you calculating something else, besides "Web"?
??.
Re: What Type Of Car Does Seun Of Nairaland Drive by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
webcalculator:
Can't actualy tell but is it siena. If yes tell us about it..lols

I haven't the faintest idea what you're on about.
Re: What Type Of Car Does Seun Of Nairaland Drive by webcalculator(m): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
Siena:

I haven't the faintest idea what you're on about.
well, i'm making a survey.
Re: What Type Of Car Does Seun Of Nairaland Drive by infolpf: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
webcalculator:
webcalculator: Please, do anybody know the type of car seun is drive?

Can't actualy tell but is it siena. If yes tell us about it..lols

well, i'm making a survey.

Seun please can we get a "translate" button on NL? Damn.
Re: What Type Of Car Does Seun Of Nairaland Drive by Wallie(m): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2012
He drives an automobile that has 1 engine, 1 steering wheel, 4 tires, at least two doors, at least 1 exhaust, at least 1 wiper, and powered by petrol or diesel. The easiest way to find him and his car will be to wait by the nearest gas station. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Car Does Seun Of Nairaland Drive by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2012
Wallie: He drives an automobile that has 1 engine, 1 steering wheel, 4 tires, at least two doors, at least 1 exhaust, at least 1 wiper, and powered by petrol or diesel. The easiest way to find him and his car will be to wait by the nearest gas station. Good luck!

Hee hee hee hee! grin
Re: What Type Of Car Does Seun Of Nairaland Drive by webcalculator(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2012
Wallie: He drives an automobile that has 1 engine, 1 steering wheel, 4 tires, at least two doors, at least 1 exhaust, at least 1 wiper, and powered by petrol or diesel. [b]The easiest way to find him and his car will be to wait by the nearest gas station. Good luck![/b]
bros, you wicked o. which one b the nearest gas station? total, mobil, capital oil or is it this my neighbor wey dy sale gas for road?
Re: What Type Of Car Does Seun Of Nairaland Drive by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 05, 2012
He struck a deal with Inspired Autos and got a Honda Accord 2020 EX-L V12, Quad-exhaust, Diamond-plated wheels grin grin grin.
That's why you see Inspired Autos advert all over the place even at an outrageous 10k per day.
I hope I've been able to convince you and not to confuse you that Seun is at least, richer than you. grin grin grin
Re: What Type Of Car Does Seun Of Nairaland Drive by webcalculator(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
He struck a deal with Inspired Autos and got a Honda Accord 2020 EX-L V12, Quad-exhaust, Diamond-plated wheels grin grin grin.
That's why you see Inspired Autos advert all over the place even at an outrageous 10k per day.
I hope I've been able to convince you and not to confuse you that Seun is at least, richer than you. grin grin grin

No.
i hav that car and i also have toyota camry 2025, self-driven, plus a 2050 range rover which i pre-ordered from inspired autos. ask seun cheesy grin
Re: What Type Of Car Does Seun Of Nairaland Drive by lukkie(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
@OP
Abeg try correct this your grammar na. E dey gimme headache.

...What type of car DOES Seun of Nairaland drive?
Re: What Type Of Car Does Seun Of Nairaland Drive by magnumx: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
i know seun and beleive me , he doesn't have a car, though he can afford it.
Re: What Type Of Car Does Seun Of Nairaland Drive by Adufaye(m): 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2012
he day drive automatic cartabila n truck

(1) (Reply)

My 406 Over Heating Is Unbearable Pls Help / Help! Babyboy Does Not Rev. Beyond 3k Rpm / Help Me Check If This Is Genuine As Custom Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.