Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic (54207 Views)

Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC / Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. / Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by normaljenny(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
I got these pictures and I asked myself, that even as a Christian that grew up in Maiduguri and having had my first childhood friends whom are moslems. I asked myself, is dis the Islam I used to know, my friends that I knew were peaceful moslems. Prophet Mohammed would be shedding tears in heaven right now, seeing that people are using his name to kill innocent people, even fellow moslems. Will this country really hold on together by 2015? The USA predicted that nigeria will breakup come 2015 and we called them bluff, this is 2012 and even northern indigenes are leaving their own states. I still hav many igbo friends that have taken the northern states as their home. This is not the Islam that I know. This is sooo cruel. Abuja is not even safe again.

Follow this link and check out pictures of future architects, doctors, lawyers, industrialists, etc.

http://newsbytesnow.com/2012/10/02/photo-scores-of-students-masaccred-in-mubi-government-imposes-24-hour-curfew-viewers-discretion-strongly-advised/

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by normaljenny(m): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
/p26AnE-wD
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by LloydIy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
Not a link
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by normaljenny(m): 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
/p26AnE-wD
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by jmaine: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2012

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by sheyguy: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
There one particular one with a large hole on the forehead of the victim . . . . Damn . . . Gory sh.it. Oga Jona probably doesn't give a damn about it so who am i to complain.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Yeske2(m): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
Very gory pictures, smh.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by redsun(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
Savages.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Series22(m): 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
Imagin say ne me be d guy with a hole in d head.. Imagin hw my parents go feel.. Just imagin. God, abeg accept dis kids in heaven. Tears
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by nagoma(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
This massacre is apparently by a group of students opposing the student union election result..( not by BH we are informed) They are learning very fast from INEC conducted general elections. This is an ominous sign when these evil youg men become the politicians.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by ACM10: 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
That guy with a gaping wound on his skull must be either matcheted or axed. I can't believe that the injury was inflicted with a high calibre rifle. His entire brain tissue was extruded from his skul. What a gory sight. It's a pity that some young and promising men have to give their life for one Nigeria. How many lives will be shed before we pack up this union?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by ifihearam: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
normaljenny: I got these pictures and I asked myself, that even as a christain that grew up in maiduguri and having had my first childhood friends whom are moslems. I asked myself, is dis the islam I used to know, my friends that I knw were peaceful moslems. Prophet Mohammed would be shedding tears in heaven(hell) right now, seeing that people are using his name to kill innocent people, even fellow moslems. Will this country really hold on together by 2015? The USA predicted that nigeria will breakup come 2015 and we called them bluff, this is 2012 and even northern indigenes are leaving their own states. I still hav many igbo friends that have taken the northern states as their home. This is not the islam that I know. This is sooo cruel. Abuja is not even safe again.

Follow this link and check out pictures of future achitects, doctors, lawyers, industrialists, etc.

/p26AnE-wD

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by nagoma(m): 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
ACM10: That guy with a gaping wound on his skull must be either matcheted or axed. I can't believe that the injury was inflicted with a high calibre rifle. His entire brain tissue was extruded from his skul. What a gory sight. It's a pity that some young and promising men have to give their life for one Nigeria. How many lives will be shed before we pack up this union?

Students fighting and killing each other in the same institution may have little to do with the Nigerian union except perhaps good governance bla bla bla .....
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by ACM10: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
nagoma:

Students fighting and killing each other in the same institution may have little to do with the Nigerian union except perhaps good governance bla bla bla .....

How do you know that? Were you part of those who carried out the massacre? Seems as if you have first hand information.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Series22(m): 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
nagoma: This massacre is apparently by a group of students opposing the student union election result..( not by BH we are informed) They are learning very fast from INEC conducted general elections. This is an ominous sign when these evil youg men become the politicians.
thunda fire your mama

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by hakunajay(m): 4:50am On Oct 03, 2012
Series22: thunda fire your mama

why the curse? Has he/she spoken out of turn?
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 03, 2012
nagoma: This massacre is apparently by a group of students opposing the student union election result..( not by BH we are informed) They are learning very fast from INEC conducted general elections. This is an ominous sign when these evil youg men become the politicians.

I didn't know the union was an islamic thing. So SUG recites Quran?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by nagoma(m): 6:18am On Oct 03, 2012
Series22: thunda fire your mama

And may you get that hole in the head. A bigger one to shut your foul mouth permanently.Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Jenny20(f): 6:42am On Oct 03, 2012
nagoma:

And may you get that hole in the head. A bigger one to shut your foul mouth permanently.Amen.
Everyone can see how hard you are trying to defend ur masters(BH).
We ain't buying what they 've asked you to come and sell to us. Student indeed!
So, go back to ur masters and tell them that Nigerians are not that gullible, that we know the real terrorists that committed this heinous crimes. And soooner or later they 'll meet their match.

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by BJ4REEL(m): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2012
Horrible sight i tell ya!
Innocent/defenseless youth,being butchered like animals!
Whats really hapening in my country?
Human life is just next 2 no value,nowadayz...
Must we continue staying together,@ d expense of poor-innocent youths/nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by kassimdandago: 8:11am On Oct 03, 2012
We dont need to c pictures of the dead. We want to c action. We have had enough of this insanity. I just feel there is something fishy. Who's doing all these. GEJ isnt serious.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by obowunmi(m): 8:11am On Oct 03, 2012
Gory.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Caseless: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2012
nagoma:

I'm crying and una wan make me laff by force. U hav 2 b careful!
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 03, 2012
God! see wat boko haram is doin to ur children.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by excondido(m): 9:07am On Oct 03, 2012

this type of denial is the main reason why people tag all muslims as terrorist or better said 'violence a central tenet of islam'.

we all know the modus operandi of boko haram and is writen all over it....kill christains wherever they are. i dont know how it affects u to admit that ur brothers did it.
what is ur new theory about those 3 students killed in borno yesterday? is it still cuult related?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by nagoma(m): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2012
Jenny20:
Everyone can see how hard you are trying to defend ur masters(BH).
We ain't buying what they 've asked you to come and sell to us. Student indeed!
So, go back to ur masters and tell them that Nigerians are not that gullible, that we know the real terrorists that committed this heinous crimes. And soooner or later they 'll meet their match.

All killing of human beings is evil and we must fight against it. I know how overjoyed some of you are that Boko Haram is killing northerners. But this particular massacre is due to student unionism and both the killers and the victims are students of the same institution belonging to different factions. I know that this will reduce your enjoyment and celebration but you have to learn to deal with facts instead of misleading and hateful assumptions. I feel the pains inflicted by BH more than you do and I cannot be a supporter of such murderers.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by amiskurie(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2012
Series22: Imagin say ne me be d guy with a hole in d head.. Imagin hw my parents go feel.. Just imagin. God, abeg accept dis kids in heaven. Tears
I like the way u think.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by nagoma(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2012
excondido:

this type of denial is the main reason why people tag all muslims as terrorist or better said 'violence a central tenet of islam'.
we all know the modus operandi of boko haram and is writen all over it....kill christains wherever they are. i dont know how it affects u to admit that ur brothers did it.
what is ur new theory about those 3 students killed in borno yesterday? is it still cuult related?
Intelligence is being able to separate the 2 . Murder remains murder and is evil none of those either BH or the Mubi lot are my blood brothers but they all are nigerians and northerners. I feel the pain but I can still be objective and you can't.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 03, 2012
nagoma:

All killing of human beings is evil and we must fight against it. I know how overjoyed some of you are that Boko Haram is killing northerners. But this particular massacre is due to student unionism and both the killers and the victims are students of the same institution belonging to different factions. I know that this will reduce your enjoyment and celebration but you have to learn to deal with facts instead of misleading and hateful assumptions. I feel the pains inflicted by BH more than you do and I cannot be a supporter of such murderers.
and what proof do you have that this was not done by bokoharam? You can't just write something you can't back up with facts! Did you get any information prior to the attack that some factions of cultist were at war with each other? NO! Please learn to trim your tongue well before coming to a public forum like this to spew trash!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by olabukola: 11:49am On Oct 03, 2012
Why are you people blaming it on Muslims? is Adamaya not a muslim state? why should muslims kill muslims?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by nagoma(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2012
berem: and what proof do you have that this was not done by bokoharam? You can't just write something you can't back up with facts! Did you get any information prior to the attack that some factions of cultist were at war with each other? NO! Please learn to trim your tongue well before coming to a public forum like this to spew trash!

I have followed this case very closely and if you did you would have known what happened. This is not rocket science. But being very lazy you prefer to jump into the band wagon of BH.How do you know it is BH? where are the facts you backed your own claim with ? Of course all criminals would like to use the BH opportunity to commit crimes. All I am saying is it will help to know where the crime is coming from .I have never said BH Haram are good. They are evil and we hate them and that's why other criminals want to use them as camouflage.Please listen and read widely - its you that is ignorant and follows the crowd blindly.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by TonySpike: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
ACM10: That guy with a gaping wound on his skull must be either matcheted or axed. I can't believe that the injury was inflicted with a high calibre rifle. His entire brain tissue was extruded from his skul. What a gory sight. It's a pity that some young and promising men have to give their life for one Nigeria. How many lives will be shed before we pack up this union?

That looks more like a shot gun used at close range. I may be wrong though...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti / Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) / Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.