Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Can Someone Please Explain Why The Islamic God Has Allowed This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Please Explain Why The Islamic God Has Allowed This? (1243 Views)

Is This Type Of Compensation Religiously Allowed? / Can Someone Explain Why God Killed David's Son For David's Sin? / Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please Explain Why The Islamic God Has Allowed This? by Ptolomeus(m): 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
Only by way of example:

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why The Islamic God Has Allowed This? by Ptolomeus(m): 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2012

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why The Islamic God Has Allowed This? by CrazyMan(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
Maybe you should ask the muslim god yourself...we don't speak the same language, so it would be very impossible for me to establish a communication.

So accept my apologies, because I can't be of any help.
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why The Islamic God Has Allowed This? by Ptolomeus(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
CrazyMan: Maybe you should ask the muslim god yourself...we don't speak the same language, so it would be very impossible for me to establish a communication.

So accept my apologies, because I can't be of any help.
You do not speak the same language as the god muslim?
Or you do not speak the same language as me?
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why The Islamic God Has Allowed This? by CrazyMan(m): 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ptolomeus:
You do not speak the same language as the god muslim?
Or you do not speak the same language as me?
I meant the bolded.
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why The Islamic God Has Allowed This? by manmustwac(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2012
Firstly this topic should be in the Islamic section & secondly am tempted to throw it in the recycle bin because I find the topic offensive.
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why The Islamic God Has Allowed This? by Gboliwe: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2012
MMW, did you get my PM?
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why The Islamic God Has Allowed This? by manmustwac(m): 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2012
Gboliwe: MMW, did you get my PM?
I didn't get it and next time leave me a message here https://www.nairaland.com/505782/questions-comments-complaints-talk-moderators/40
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why The Islamic God Has Allowed This? by JeSoul(f): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2012
manmustwac: Firstly this topic should be in the Islamic section & secondly am tempted to throw it in the recycle bin because I find the topic offensive.
You're right, some of the images do not pass the NL rules test.
Locked.

(1)

Lifestyle Evangelism: Greatest Challenge Of Modern Day Christians / Do Christians And Muslims Worship Same God? / Pagan Practises Knowingly Endorsed By Jehovahs Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.