Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Google Adsense:you've Been Issued A Payment From Google Adsense - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Adsense:you've Been Issued A Payment From Google Adsense (1462 Views)

How To Recieve Payment From Sedo When You Sell A Domain As A Nigerian / What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? / Using Mastercards Issued By Nigerian Banks Online. Issues!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense:you've Been Issued A Payment From Google Adsense by legalwealth(m): 12:09am On Oct 03, 2012
From Google To Me..
"Hello, Please note that we've recently issued a payment to you for your AdSense earnings. Your payment represents the total of your finalized earnings accumulated through the end of last month.
For more information, please log into your account and visit your "Payments" page. Depending onyour form of payment, you may also be able to find a reference number there to track or pick up your payment. Remember, if Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) isavailable in your country, we recommend it as a faster and more reliable form of payment.
For more information, please visit the following link: "How do I sign up for Electronic Funds Transfer?"
Congratulations! We hope you receive your
payment soon.
Sincerely,The Google AdSense Team"

I love receiving this monthly even without me lifting a finger...
Moi target is at least $1,500 Monthly...
Re: Google Adsense:you've Been Issued A Payment From Google Adsense by miqos02(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
congrats, but what do you want us to learn from this
Re: Google Adsense:you've Been Issued A Payment From Google Adsense by mrkels(m): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
^^I tire o, maybe its his first cheque, I receive cheques from them every 2months, sometimes more than a thousand and sometimes far less, I remember wen I got my first check, I was so proud ,even though it was just 117pounds. Anyways that's how google make people feel very happy at month endings
Re: Google Adsense:you've Been Issued A Payment From Google Adsense by legalwealth(m): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2012
miqos02: congrats, but what do you want us to learn from this

Yo want to know?

Read it and get your blogging BIZ started with target.

Period and simple...
Re: Google Adsense:you've Been Issued A Payment From Google Adsense by legalwealth(m): 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
mrkels: ^^I tire o, maybe its his first cheque, I receive cheques from them every 2months, sometimes more than a thousand and sometimes far less, I remember wen I got my first check, I was so proud ,even though it was just 117pounds. Anyways that's how google make people feel very happy at month endings

Hmmm!You've tried but that is not my 1st Google Adsense but kinda happy because that is my second adsense account after I got my 1st 1 banned some 2 years ago but applied for another one some months ago nd cheque successfully cleared though used some strategies which I taught was against TOS but wasn't as more work guarantees somehow $1,500 Monthly by next year.
Re: Google Adsense:you've Been Issued A Payment From Google Adsense by legalwealth(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
mrkels: ^^I tire o, maybe its his first cheque, I receive cheques from them every 2months, sometimes more than a thousand and sometimes far less, I remember wen I got my first check, I was so proud ,even though it was just 117pounds. Anyways that's how google make people feel very happy at month endings

Your account still alive.
Keep it alive as it is kinda hard getting one approved these days.
Re: Google Adsense:you've Been Issued A Payment From Google Adsense by mrkels(m): 9:14am On Oct 05, 2012
legalwealth:
Your account still alive.
Keep it alive as it is kinda hard getting one approved these days.
Yes boss, but I don't fear getting approved, what I fear is getting paid at the end of the month after their click validation or auditing or whatever its called. I just wish there was a little competition, that would solve all these problems and reduce the heart attack google gives publishers at the end of the month. Imagine what seun is going through right now, he's just so lucky I tell you.let's hope he doesn't run outa luck too
Re: Google Adsense:you've Been Issued A Payment From Google Adsense by legalwealth(m): 9:23am On Oct 05, 2012
mrkels:
Yes boss, but I don't fear getting approved, what I fear is getting paid at the end of the month after their click validation or auditing or whatever its called. I just wish there was a little competition, that would solve all these problems and reduce the heart attack google gives publishers at the end of the month. Imagine what seun is going through right now, he's just so lucky I tell you.let's hope he doesn't run outa luck too

You are kinda right my man but researches and learning their TOS will make way for you.

As a matter of fact,my adsense account had been banned thrice before I got stable with this one because I saw google as not being wicked but all was my fault because I do go against their TOS unknowingly before I realized it and put on my gogle glass to research and learnt their TOS.
Re: Google Adsense:you've Been Issued A Payment From Google Adsense by arbitrage: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
this thread reminds me of my first google check of about 135 dollars in 2006/7. Though Intercontinental bank was fine then but could not clear foreign check for me. So it was a south african bank that did in a single day. The second check was about 115 dollars and google had sent the check b4 they banned my account and canceled the check. I tot i need a usa host for my website when they rejected my reapplication early this year. May be i may try them later again since i av not been using other ppc well but my google adword acct is not banned/limited since though i stopped all my campaigns when i saw a loss in 2005/6.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Does Receiving $ From Western Union Work In Naija? Do You Need An Account? / Ipage Is Offering Free 12 Month Unlimited Web Hosting / Proposal To Form A Business Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.