Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:07 PM

Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? (10965 Views)

21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by tintingz(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2012
. . . i know it sounds funny. . .why do ladies waste time, delay, put him on long thing before saying "yes" to marry him. . .even if a guy want to date you and he asked you out you will always put him on a long thing and delay him when your heart feel like dating him. . .i asked a gal about this and she said "it's part of efeezi" and i ask another gal she said "they are thinking over it". . .now i want to which one or why the wasting time when this guy realy loves you and vice versa grin
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by k2039: 9:39am On Oct 03, 2012
[size=13pt]
Probably thinking if she really loves him or just want to test how much he loves her.

Another could be because she doesnt know what she wants for herself and she doesnt even know herself,so how can she give a honest answer(definitely she has to take her time)

Finaly how do you expect someone to say yes without knowing you(she definitely has to be sure about who she is dealing with before saying yes)

I hope I have answered your question
[/size]
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 03, 2012
I think most of them really wanna get to know everything about you (which is not possible) before they finally say 'yes' whist some are just doing it for fun (Expecting you to take em serious after saying 'yes'). Which ever way, it all depends on the kind of gurl ur locked down with smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by 190: 11:07am On Oct 03, 2012
She ought to think of cus

should just jump up and say yes
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2012
190: She ought to think of cus

should just jump up and say yes
I tire o!
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2012
berem: I tire o!
lol...na so
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by Flygerian1(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2012
So as not to come "cheap".
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by boron10(m): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2012
Agreed she ought to think, but isn't she taking a risk of losing you by wasting more time to say yes to someone she's obviously interested in? Is there any law against ending the relationship once she discovers he isn't whom she thinks he is? Well, maybe gals believe fronting is a way of gaining respect from their prospective lovers. They should watch it sha, as men are now becoming lazy to spend much time wooing a lady.
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by goofie: 11:52am On Oct 03, 2012
its not effizy. sometimes u might like a guy and he obviously likes u too but u have to be sure he doesnt hv some issues dt u cnt handle.

if u wait a while, u myt discover dt he hs a kid dt he ws initially hiding.
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by tintingz(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
Nice coments for you guys wink . . .ok she ought to think and she keeps fronting the guy. . .many guys don't like the delaying thing which makes them look for another babe and drop the one wasting their time. . .like boron10 "said men are becoming lazy to spend much time wooing a lady" grin
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by engrtee(f): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2012
She de form
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by Claus(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2012
I think there's an issue with this "yes" question.

If a girl is interested in a guy, then she shouldn't waste time in saying yes to a date, or to opportunities to hang out and get to know each other better (all platonic of course). It is through this initial dating that she can decide whether it should progress to a serious relationship.

If the initial dating stage throws up something she can't handle, then she doesn't need to go any further.

It's CRAZY to be interested in a guy and still refuse the request from him for a simple date.
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2012
Do women really do that? Wow shocked Just knowing this for the first time cos the whole proposal scene I have come across, all the the woman does is jump up in excitement and scream "yes baby!"
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by Ranoscky(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
Flygerian.:
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by tintingz(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
Una be fool: Do women really do that? Wow shocked Just knowing this for the first time cos the whole proposal scene I have come across, all the the woman does is jump up in excitement and scream "yes baby!"
not all women buh some women and that's another step. . .moreover do you know how long the man would have waited before she could say "yes" to a relationship?
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by MrsChima(f): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2012
A smart woman doesnt rush into marriage simply because is lonely or her friends are getting marries. She goes into it knowing it is the right time with the right person for the right reasons.
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by Exponental(m): 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
Flygerian.:
I think u 're right 4 a girl who admires u. my ex, she took 3days 2 say yes 2 d relationship. She later told me she had always wanted me d 1st day we met.
But I think it all depends on diff things.
-It could be circumstances surrounding her
-if she wants 2 understudy d guy
-d most common is trying not 2 look cheap.
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2012
probably doing some investigations cool
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by Beync(f): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2012
what is she wants to find out if the other guy is interested before she'l decide?
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by 190: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2012
Beync: what is she wants to find out if the other guy is interested before she'l decide?

Beync serious wen we wan really marry angry
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by Obinoscopy(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2012
Do they really waste time with a man they love so much? I seriously doubt it

2 Likes

Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by killuminati(m): 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2012
That's just the way they are. You just av to be patient. I guess!
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by tintingz(m): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
190:
Lol. . .you wan force her ni? This your angry avatar
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by tintingz(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2012
AmBeautiful: probably doing some investigations cool
madam C.I.A investigate well ok wink
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by Beync(f): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2012
190:

don't worry, u' be my guest smiley
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by 190: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2012
Beync: don't worry, u' be my guest smiley

angry
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by Beync(f): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
190:

angry
tongue
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2012
tintingz: madam C.I.A investigate well ok wink

F.B.I joor!
tongue
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by tintingz(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
AmBeautiful:
F.B.I joor!
tongue
na terrorist you wan investigate tongue
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
BECAUSE IF SHE NO FORM...... UNA GO DEY YARN OW CHEAP SHE BE
OR PROBABALY SHE WANTS TO KNOW HOW WELL YOU CAN PERFORM AS A MAN............
cool
Re: Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? by tintingz(m): 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2012
^^^ Lol. . .another investigator on ground. . .what kind of "perform" are you talking about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady In Shock After Knowing That Postinor 2 (contraceptive) Could Do This To Her / I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. / What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.