Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Where Is The EFCC Under Lamurde? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The EFCC Under Lamurde? (672 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC / Pic:PDP Governorship Aspirant Ribadu Receives Fish 4rm The People Of Lamurde LGA / How Corrupt Is The Efcc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The EFCC Under Lamurde? by Joey82(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
I thought the woman appointed chair after Ribadu was way too corrupt and complacent,
hence the justification of her sack before the due date of her appointment.
Then one Lamurde was appointed to bring back the so called 'glory days' and one hardly even see him (lamurde) on national TV telling us what he is or not doing and we dont get to read in the dailies which cases are prosecuted in court.
Has the EFCC gone practically dead or is it that corruption has been zeroed.
Maybe i'm not up to date but can somebody help me?

(1) (Reply)

Murder Of Uniport Students: Chief, 12 Others Arrested / 2015 Igbo Presidency: On Mbadiwe’s Postulations Over Kalu / 88% Of IMT Chicks Has Yam Legs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.