Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,726 members, 7,805,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. (20417 Views)

New Android Tecno L3 Running Jellybeans For Sale white color 11k / Brand New Gionee CTRL V4 Android Ice-cream Sandwich Phone For Sale. / New Android Enet Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by aficionado: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2012
A brand new Gionee Infinity android phone for sale at an affordable price.

SPECIFICATIONS

Processor: 1GB CPU Dual Core
RAM:512MB
Internal memory: 4GB
LCD/Screen size: 4.3 inches AMOLED WVGA
Camera: 8MP with 0.3 front camera
Android OS v4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich
Dual Sim
Ultra Slim
Band:GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, WCDMA 900/2100MHz

and loads of exciting features.

It goes for just N35000!

It is brand new and unsealed.Iron-clad 12 months warranty. Only genuinely interested buyers should call.Buyer should be based in Port Harcourt;alternatively,arrangements can be made for courier service for buyers outside Port Harcourt.

Call 07068867857;only for serious buyers.

Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by aficionado: 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
Phone still available!....selling units by the hour.If you interested,place your order now.
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by sunnyprof: 8:53am On Jan 11, 2013
The issue is ; 1 Can this phone synchronise Contacts with a laptop/PC (e.g. Outlook)?
2 how about softawares compatibility, even LG smartphones have this problem.

Chinese/indian phones, even android, have great features but dull on softwares. so they remain basic features phone. Hope this will be different

Any answer? angry undecided cry
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by kenlash: 11:22am On Jan 11, 2013
I. Stand corrected ! But dis phone comes wif 512 mb ram
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by aficionado: 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
You
kenlash: I. Stand corrected ! But dis phone comes wif 512 mb ram
You are right.The RAM size is 512MB..
sunnyprof: The issue is ; 1 Can this phone synchronise Contacts with a laptop/PC (e.g. Outlook)?
2 how about softawares compatibility, even LG smartphones have this problem.

Chinese/indian phones, even android, have great features but dull on softwares. so they remain basic features phone. Hope this will be different

Any answer? angry undecided cry
It should...there are apps though that helps to retrieve your contacts and also back up your contacts so it can be used in any Android device.
It is also compatible with any Android software you can throw at it.
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by Gbadebo01(m): 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2013
aficionado: A brand new Gionee Infinity android phone for sale at an affordable price.The phone has the exact specifications as Samsung Galaxy 3 which goes for about 90,000! You wouldn't find this phone at this low price elsewhere!

SPECIFICATIONS

Processor: 1GB CPU
RAM:512MB
Internal memory: 4GB
LCD/Screen size: 4.3 inches AMOLED WVGA
Camera: 8MP with 0.3 front camera
Android OS v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Dual Sim
Ultra Slim
Band:GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, WCDMA 900/2100MHz

and loads of exciting features.

It goes for just N35000!

It is brand new and unsealed.Iron-clad 12 months warranty;Gionee have an office in Port Harcourt.Only genuinely interested buyers should call.Buyer should be based in Port Harcourt;alternatively,arrangements can be made for courier service for buyers outside Port Harcourt.

Call 07068867857;only for serious buyers.
Bros slow down with ur lies nah.. how can this have the same features as galaxy s3? galaxy s3 is has a quad core processor clocked @ 1.4ghz, how is the phone u re trying to sell similar to galaxy s3 with its single core cortex A8 cpu? and galaxy s3 has 1 gb ram and in some oda cases 2 gb ram. You shud be sued for false misrepresentation!

1 Like

Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by blackweaver(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
Gbadebo01: Bros slow down with ur lies nah.. how can this have the same features as galaxy s3? galaxy s3 is has a quad core processor clocked @ 1.4ghz, how is the phone u re trying to sell similar to galaxy s3 with its single core cortex A8 cpu? and galaxy s3 has 1 gb ram and in some oda cases 2 gb ram. You shud be sued for false misrepresentation!

even the galaxy s duos has more memory, though i admit the infinity has more internal storage and the camera MIGHT be better too
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by aficionado: 6:10am On Jan 14, 2013
Gbadebo01: Bros slow down with ur lies nah.. how can this have the same features as galaxy s3? galaxy s3 is has a quad core processor clocked @ 1.4ghz, how is the phone u re trying to sell similar to galaxy s3 with its single core cortex A8 cpu? and galaxy s3 has 1 gb ram and in some oda cases 2 gb ram. You shud be sued for false misrepresentation!
Inasmuch the Gionee Infinity is no match for the Samsung Galaxy S3,it is a viable and affordable alternative to the SG3.Gionee Infinity has a 1.2GB Dual Core processor and not single processor as you mentioned.
Gionee Infinity is an Android phone worth having for it's sturdy build, long-lasting battery and excellent after-sales services.
They have regional offices and mega-dealers in Lagos, Abuja,Port Harcourt, Kano, Kaduna, Aba and elsewhere ;so, they have extensive coverage of Nigeria.
Gionee is the third largest mobile phone coy in China behind ZTE/Huawei with a staff strength of 10,000.So,they are no push-overs and upstart in the mobile phone business.
One thing you can be sure of with Gionee is quality. You can use Gionee products for a year and not have a single complaint about the product. It is that reliable.
Remember to contact your dealer should you have any problem with the phone and your 12 months or 15 months warranty will be activated without hassles or stress.

1 Like

Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by Gbadebo01(m): 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2013
aficionado:
Inasmuch the Gionee Infinity is no match for the Samsung Galaxy S3,it is a viable and affordable alternative to the SG3.Gionee Infinity has a 1.2GB Dual Core processor and not single processor as you mentioned.
Gionee Infinity is an Android phone worth having for it's sturdy build, long-lasting battery and excellent after-sales services.
They have regional offices and mega-dealers in Lagos, Abuja,Port Harcourt, Kano, Kaduna, Aba and elsewhere ;so, they have extensive coverage of Nigeria.
Gionee is the third largest mobile phone coy in China behind ZTE/Huawei with a staff strength of 10,000.So,they are no push-overs and upstart in the mobile phone business.
One thing you can be sure of with Gionee is quality. You can use Gionee products for a year and not have a single complaint about the product. It is that reliable.
Remember to contact your dealer should you have any problem with the phone and your 12 months or 15 months warranty will be activated without hassles or stress.
guy, u said the same specification as galaxy s3? am not sure u knw what u re talking about.. it has a single 1ghz cpu.. why do u keep lieing man?
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by blackweaver(m): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2013
checked the specs on their website, not enough info: what's the chipset of the cpu? what's the screen resolution etc
that's my problem with these chinese companies, they don't give you enough info about their products; what about radio emmission - SAR (Specific absorption rate)
we have to know if these phones can constitute a health hazard; what about the battery capacity?
i'm not saying the phone isn't good, i'm just saying they ought to give us more info so we know exactly what we're getting into.
and the android version, i hope it isn't too heavily customized - not the one that someone will be struggling to install apps from the play store
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by aficionado: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2013
Gbadebo01: guy, u said the same specification as galaxy s3? am not sure u knw what u re talking about.. it has a single 1ghz cpu.. why do u keep lieing man?
Dude, you talk like a baby. I never mentioned 'single-core' processor once in my post; I just listed the basic features. I seriously don't know where you got your 'single-core' gibberish from...granted;I initially compared it to SG3 for the purpose of Android newbies to understand it is version 4.0.3(Ice Cream Sandwich).
That you are probably a Tecno Android fan shouldn't make you feel like an Android wisecrack in here. Where I came from, you don't go around tossing the word 'liar' around. If you got nothing relevant to say, just ignore this thread.
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by Gbadebo01(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
aficionado:
Dude, you talk like a baby. I never mentioned 'single-core' processor once in my post; I just listed the basic features. I seriously don't know where you got your 'single-core' gibberish from...granted;I initially compared it to SG3 for the purpose of Android newbies to understand it is version 4.0.3(Ice Cream Sandwich).
That you are probably a Tecno Android fan shouldn't make you feel like an Android wisecrack in here. Where I came from, you don't go around tossing the word 'liar' around. If you got nothing relevant to say, just ignore this thread.
see this ignoramus o.. what is the meaning of the 1 gb cpu u wrote? (to show this guy is so clueless) Cpu is measured in hertz not bytes. the gionee infinity i knw has a single core 1Ghz cpu and its dual sim. You are just a clueless greenhorn trying to sell something u knw nothing abt. and u said that u compared it to SG3 so newbies can understand its ics, thats laughable o.. becos u said "The phone has the exact specifications as Samsung Galaxy 3 which goes for about 90,000!" so obviously u didnt mean the firmware or os... thats lieing man
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by aficionado: 12:13am On Jan 17, 2013
Gbadebo01: see this ignoramus o.. what is the meaning of the 1 gb cpu u wrote? (to show this guy is so clueless) Cpu is measured in hertz not bytes. the gionee infinity i knw has a single core 1Ghz cpu and its dual sim. You are just a clueless greenhorn trying to sell something u knw nothing abt. and u said that u compared it to SG3 so newbies can understand its ics, thats laughable o.. becos u said "The phone has the exact specifications as Samsung Galaxy 3 which goes for about 90,000!" so obviously u didnt mean the firmware or os... thats lieing man
'Clueless greenhorn'? ...dude, I give you on you. When exactly did you start using phones and what do you know about mobile OS? No need joining issues with a kid...your immaturity is so apparent. BTW, this is not exactly the Phone Section so just stay off this thread.
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by Gbadebo01(m): 7:22am On Jan 17, 2013
aficionado:
'Clueless greenhorn'? ...dude, I give you on you. When exactly did you start using phones and what do you know about mobile OS? No need joining issues with a kid...your immaturity is so apparent. BTW, this is not exactly the Phone Section so just stay off this thread.
seriously dude, u dont knw when to give up do u? u re so childish...
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by oshioke2012: 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
make i cum settle quarrel!
see, first of all, the owner of the thread made plenty of ....blunders.... sorry errors.... but dats not enuf to cause a fite.
well lets forget abt d errors u made and move on to business..... nd dnt mind d oda dude, he wants to spoil ur business...
hw much ar u selling?
am interested
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by Hotdiamond(m): 3:12am On Feb 05, 2013
What about the battery capacity
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by claycares: 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2013
Here are the specifications for the phone:
Screen size: 5 inches
Touch screen: Capacitive screen,multi-touch TFT
Screen resolution: 800x480 pixels
Screen color: 16 million colors
Network type: Dual SIM,Dual standby mode
Network mode: GSM, WCDMA
Data services: GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA
Support band: 2G GSM 900/1800/1900 3G: WCDMA
2100MHz
Dual-core 1.2GB CPU, 512MB RAM
Memory card: Internal 4GB ROM,4GB free MicroSD card,
expandable to 32GB
Battery capacity: 2100mAh
Keyboard Type: Virtual Keyboard
Body Color: Retro black and elegant white
Phone Size: 146x79x10mm
Basic functions
Input Method: IFLYTEK input method
Input mode: Handwriting
Call records: Has received dial missed calls
Messages (SMS), MMS (MMS)
Gravity sensor,Light sensor,Distance sensor
Dual camera (front camera 3MP and rear 5MP) LED Flash
Image size: 2592 × 1944MP
Support 3GP/MP4/MIDI/MP3/AAC/MP3/MIDI
Supports 720P (1280x720) videos
Graphics: JPEG and other formats
SNS support
WLAN: WIFI, IEEE 802.11 n/ b/g
Micro USB v2.0
Built-in GPS/AGPS
Contacts: 2000 numbers
Headphone jack: 3.5mm
Bluetooth v3.0 EDR A2DP
Office tools:TXT, Quick Office, Adobe PDF
Battery: 2100mAH
Included in pack:
2100mAH Lithium battery x1
Data cable x1
Headphone x1
Charger x1
Manual x1
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2013
claycares: Here are the specifications for the phone:
Screen size: 5 inches
Touch screen: Capacitive screen,multi-touch TFT
Screen resolution: 800x480 pixels
Screen color: 16 million colors
Network type: Dual SIM,Dual standby mode
Network mode: GSM, WCDMA
Data services: GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA
Support band: 2G GSM 900/1800/1900 3G: WCDMA
2100MHz
Dual-core 1.2GB CPU, 512MB RAM
Memory card: Internal 4GB ROM,4GB free MicroSD card,
expandable to 32GB
Battery capacity: 2100mAh
Keyboard Type: Virtual Keyboard
Body Color: Retro black and elegant white
Phone Size: 146x79x10mm
Basic functions
Input Method: IFLYTEK input method
Input mode: Handwriting
Call records: Has received dial missed calls
Messages (SMS), MMS (MMS)
Gravity sensor,Light sensor,Distance sensor
Dual camera (front camera 3MP and rear 5MP) LED Flash
Image size: 2592 × 1944MP
Support 3GP/MP4/MIDI/MP3/AAC/MP3/MIDI
Supports 720P (1280x720) videos
Graphics: JPEG and other formats
SNS support
WLAN: WIFI, IEEE 802.11 n/ b/g
Micro USB v2.0
Built-in GPS/AGPS
Contacts: 2000 numbers
Headphone jack: 3.5mm
Bluetooth v3.0 EDR A2DP
Office tools:TXT, Quick Office, Adobe PDF
Battery: 2100mAH
Included in pack:
2100mAH Lithium battery x1
Data cable x1
Headphone x1
Charger x1
Manual x1

the same phone cause the gionee infinity I knw is 4. 3 not 5 inches
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by comprikoko: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hello, pls can any one tell me if i can change the RAM in my Gionee A10 android from 512MB to 1GB. secondly, which Gionee Android have the largest screen. I don't want to buy a samsung not too affordable for me, i would have loved to get one.
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by oshioke2012: 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
comprikoko: Hello, pls can any one tell me if i can change the RAM in my Gionee A10 android from 512MB to 1GB. secondly, which Gionee Android have the largest screen. I don't want to buy a samsung not too affordable for me, i would have loved to get one.
search google
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
pls is anyone using gionee infinity and if is better than tecno n7.thanks
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 20, 2013
Gionee infinity is extra good. Superb pix quality .if na nokia get am he for be 95k
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by Ossaifamous(m): 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
Am getting a fone next week
Who got Ds n he much ....
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by Just4Divy: 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
I have a month old gionee infinity 4 sell intrested shuld call 07065134899 for 30k I will give u the pack and every stuff in it
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by Just4Divy: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
hmm
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by McWelling: 1:29am On May 09, 2013
i have 18k,whats d best gionee 4 me,i'm thinking of Gionee CTRL V1,but its 2G,any ideas?
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by agbosteve1: 11:16am On Aug 02, 2013
I am using Gionee Infinity, a gift though, the phone should be sold at the same price as Samsung galaxy s3. I have been using this for the past four months and I am much more at home with it. I could not exhaust the functionality.
I you want to patronize the owner of this thread, and stop raising bobbles.
I am a proud user of this product.
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by stevalos555: 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
agbosteve1: I am using Gionee Infinity, a gift though, the phone should be sold at the same price as Samsung galaxy s3. I have been using this for the past four months and I am much more at home with it. I could not exhaust the functionality.
I you want to patronize the owner of this thread, and stop raising bobbles.
I am a proud user of this product.
Please can you help me with the stock recovery and the stock rom of gionee infinity from your phone Co's that's exactly the phone I'm using. But I tried to flash a custom recovery on my phone and messed things up and I need to reflash my stock rom back to make things happen again. Please call me on this no. 08033985771so we can talk. I'll pay you for the call and more.Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by flavin: 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
gionee products please my friends do not I repeat do not go for any gionee product to avoid having a heart attack tomorrow cos u only get to use the phone for two or three years before im wahala go set in if not battery it will be charging point or the touch pads am a witness
Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by bigiyaro(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
flavin: gionee products please my friends do not I repeat do not go for any gionee product to avoid having a heart attack tomorrow cos u only get to use the phone for two or three years before im wahala go set in if not battery it will be charging point or the touch pads am a witness
I can't use the same phone for 15 months, talkless of 2 yrs.

1 Like

Re: Brand New Android V4.0, 8 Megapixel, 4.3in Smartphone At Rock-bottom Price. by msreniy(f): 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
Used HTC Sensation XE for sale. Black. 8gb internal memory. 1gb ram. 16gb memory card. Android 4.0. Ice Cream Sandwich. Dual-core. 8MP camera. Starting price 45k. Call Reniy on 07081282110. Lagos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) / I Need A Used Nokia 5310 Xpress Music / latest Iphone x & Samsung Galaxy s8 Android Phones. Call 08034946141

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.