Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (949128 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Akogunbee: 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
@dahonestboos, wen is der next application session 4 master's students? Or can I still apply now?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sexybol(m): 5:23am On Feb 23, 2013
someone heelllp! i had my complete doocuments certified in a magistrate court and i just recieved a mail that my degree cert. was not well certified meanwhile my dergree cert can be confirmed online from the school website. av been given till feb 28 to rectify that which i know i may not meet up! i need suggustionss house
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by judeosakue: 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
U can meet up.
Go get it notarised by a notary public( talk to layers) and then send it via DHL. In 3 days u should be done. Act Now
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by martina7: 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
If you have endevour to study the line, you would see that I have handled the response to your query previously and besides, i responded you with these message.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2013
sexybol: someone heelllp! i had my complete doocuments certified in a magistrate court and i just recieved a mail that my degree cert. was not well certified meanwhile my dergree cert can be confirmed online from the school website. av been given till feb 28 to rectify that which i know i may not meet up! i need suggustionss house

You can meet up, it will only cost u money. Take it to a law chamber on Monday(25th). They will put a red seal and stamp.
Then send using DHL. It takes 48hrs. Meaning it will get there on Wednesday (27th)
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by usdane: 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
iceberg54:

You can meet up, it will only cost u money. Take it to a law chamber on Monday(25th). They will put a red seal and stamp.
Then send using DHL. It takes 48hrs. Meaning it will get there on Wednesday (27th)

@Iceberg54, regarding the notorised document where a lawyer puts a stamp and a red seal on the PHOTOCOPIED academic document. CAN i photocopy that same stamped copy and send a copy of it which would turn the RED seal to black and send it. Reason; to keep the ''Original'' stamped copy incase you are applying to more than one school simultaneously? Or i MUST send the ACTUAL copy which was stamped with red seal.? Im asking because i applied to a university in Malaysia and i was rejected despite my chances of gettin admission bein initially on d high side. So i was thinkin it's due to d fact that i photocopied the notorised/stamped document. Thanks, waiting 4 ur response before i make another application
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jorianLTD: 9:09am On Mar 12, 2013
I am a british citizen planning of moving to Finland wat are the things i need to prepare for and wat is the pay rate like for full time jobs and is english widely spoken by the locals. anyone in the house to link me up pls i am coming with my money to settle all i need is just putting me in the right direction.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mattin(m): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hello house,
I sent my UAF application to Finland through Tranex since 8th of Febuary 2013 and I'm yet to get a confirmation email since then.
Is there anybody who sent his/her application before 8th Feb that is yet to get a feedback concerning the UAF application?
Urgent response please...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 9:06am On Mar 18, 2013
usdane:

@Iceberg54, regarding the notorised document where a lawyer puts a stamp and a red seal on the PHOTOCOPIED academic document. CAN i photocopy that same stamped copy and send a copy of it which would turn the RED seal to black and send it. Reason; to keep the ''Original'' stamped copy incase you are applying to more than one school simultaneously? Or i MUST send the ACTUAL copy which was stamped with red seal.? Im asking because i applied to a university in Malaysia and i was rejected despite my chances of gettin admission bein initially on d high side. So i was thinkin it's due to d fact that i photocopied the notorised/stamped document. Thanks, waiting 4 ur response before i make another application

Yes, that could be a reason. You shouldn't photocopy a notarized copy. You can notarize as many copies as u need for all ur applications.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fame12k(m): 12:15am On Apr 02, 2013
how long is d validity of toefl and ielts?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by seekermi: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
Pls I just did my toefl and I scored 80 pls is there any hope for ♍є̲̣̥?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by seekermi: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2013
Pls I just did my toefl and I scored 64 pls is there any hope for ♍є̲̣̥?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by saidioo: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2013
I will like to study for a P.hd in Finland can you offer any advice pls.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fame12k(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
saidioo: I will like to study for a P.hd in Finland can you offer any advice pls.

seconded

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by srinivenkat: 8:22am On Apr 12, 2013
Hello,
I am trying to enter in to the Tampere University of Technology in spring 2014 for Masters in Information Technology. I know that there are no fee for the course however I have sponsor for my living. For finland student visa I have to show 6720 euros. so my question is Can i live with that 6720 euros for the whole 2 years?? or i have to provide 6720x2=13440 euros for 2 years as proof?? pls help me
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by topeajis(m): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2013
srinivenkat: Hello,
I am trying to enter in to the Tampere University of Technology in spring 2014 for Masters in Information Technology. I know that there are no fee for the course however I have sponsor for my living. For finland student visa I have to show 6720 euros. so my question is Can i live with that 6720 euros for the whole 2 years?? or i have to provide 6720x2=13440 euros for 2 years as proof?? pls help me

The embassy will issue u a year permit and u will renew ur viisa when u start the programme.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2013
srinivenkat: Hello,

6720 euros is for one yr. They will grant u 1yr permit. U will then provide anoda 6720 euros when u want to renew ur permit a yr later
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by emmanuelkim: 2:49am On Apr 15, 2013
Please House, I need advice on how to register for TOEFL and i would like the Paper base instead of the computer base, please help me out, because i would be interested in Doing my MSC in Finland and would need to write the exam now, please help me i need it urgent.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
emmanuelkim: Please House, I need advice on how to register for TOEFL and i would like the Paper base instead of the computer base, please help me out, because i would be interested in Doing my MSC in Finland and would need to write the exam now, please help me i need it urgent.

Why paper based?....From what I know, they r gradually phasing it out and i think its only available in 1 location in Nigeria (I think Aba, am not sure). Check toefl site for more info.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by richard4ssky: 9:28am On Apr 20, 2013
Hello please can i apply for my master program now or i have to wait still december please advice me
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olaremy2k: 4:12am On May 04, 2013
iceberg54:

Why paper based?....From what I know, they r gradually phasing it out and i think its only available in 1 location in Nigeria (I think Aba, am not sure). Check toefl site for more info.
....ure right about the centre,paper based test is only done in Aba.internet based isn't that difficult as well,cuz  wrote ãήϑ passed it... will apply to embassy soon....going to central university of applied science
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by musain: 11:27pm On May 20, 2013
Nice work Dishonestboss, keep it up. smiley
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by FBICIA(m): 12:32am On May 21, 2013
Hello house

My course is only offered by Lahti uni of applied sciences how good is the skul?

Lahti uni application is not in affliation with UAF you just have to download the form fill it attach passport and sign in other words there is no UAF number that you ppl are talking about on the form. Op there isn't no problem with the application since it doesn't have?

The Deadline is in june op its not odd?

The skul didn't mention dat I have to notarise my degree certificate like canadian skul will specify, so is it a must I have to notarise it?

The skul doesn't state that the transcript have to Be sent from the home uni directly (they just wrote official transcript must Be attached with the application) I have a certified copy of my transcript with ♍ƺ which I used for the admission in UK without problem, so my question is this is it a must dat the skul has to send transcript or must Be notarise since lahti uni didn't specify?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by musain: 7:18pm On May 21, 2013
all the guys who applied through UAF please share your testimonies.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by EEngineer1(m): 11:51am On May 24, 2013
Hello house I hv been following this thread since and I hv some questions for dahonestboss and other pple in finland. 1. How many months on average does it take an international student to find a partime job once one is in Finland. 2. When the masters program is finished, will one be granted a residency and work permit in the country and if so will u still require to present the 6000 EuroS to the finnish embassy to get a year residency. 3. How long does it take a masters graduate to get a professional job and what is the pay range for engineers and ict pros.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 26, 2013
E-Engineer:
Hello house I hv been following this thread since and I hv some questions for dahonestboss and other pple in finland. 1. How many months on average does it take an international student to find a partime job once one is in Finland. 2. When the masters program is finished, will one be granted a residency and work permit in the country and if so will u still require to present the 6000 EuroS to the finnish embassy to get a year residency. 3. How long does it take a masters graduate to get a professional job and what is the pay range for engineers and ict pros.

Everything depends on you and your qualifications. You can come here and get a job in less than 3months or above. If you mean a professional job after/before graduation, the Language skill will always be a prerequisite to get a better job easily.

After graduation, students are normally given an additional six months permit to look for job and stay in the country on that basis, if you cant find any Job between those period, and have no other basis to remain in the country, then you need to consider otherwise.

the new fund required for student is no longer 6000e, its 6720e annually. Depending on the type of your residence permit, you will need to satisfy the requirement to be issued on that basis.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 26, 2013
FBI/CIA:
Hello house

My course is only offered by Lahti uni of applied sciences how good is the skul?

Lahti uni application is not in affliation with UAF you just have to download the form fill it attach passport and sign in other words there is no UAF number that you ppl are talking about on the form. Op there isn't no problem with the application since it doesn't have?

The Deadline is in june op its not odd?

The skul didn't mention dat I have to notarise my degree certificate like canadian skul will specify, so is it a must I have to notarise it?

The skul doesn't state that the transcript have to Be sent from the home uni directly (they just wrote official transcript must Be attached with the application) I have a certified copy of my transcript with ♍ƺ which I used for the admission in UK without problem, so my question is this is it a must dat the skul has to send transcript or must Be notarise since lahti uni didn't specify?

Are you applying for a master degree or and undergraduate degree? LUAS is a polytechnic, notarization is not needed for bachelor programme, and where did you get the info that admission closes in june? its not on their website at least.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.