Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (949013 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by nairaandaed: 3:28pm On May 27, 2022
Feezlaiman:
Yes you can. I just moved to Finland 3 weeks ago with hubby and daughter and its a BSC. Just get your proof of fund and documentations right.

Please how long does the proof of funds need to be in the acc for visa application

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Unibenfucker(m): 5:25pm On May 27, 2022
Feezlaiman:
Yes you can. I just moved to Finland 3 weeks ago with hubby and daughter and its a BSC. Just get your proof of fund and documentations right.

Like what would be the total cost for moving to finland for a single person
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cjdallas: 7:31pm On May 28, 2022
Feezlaiman:
Do we need to get travel health insurance before we apply for the visa. I have gotten admission the only problem now is visa application documents .

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kakatrigga: 6:02am On May 30, 2022
Join the Finland travel group on WhatsApp

https://chat.what-sapp.com/BKRB9vDIvUb2I0UwHTBvcX

Copy and paste on your browser. Remove the ( -- ) in between the whatsapp
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Baggylee: 3:25pm On May 31, 2022
kakatrigga:

https://chat.what-sapp.com/L8O3JUT16BR7pdUJlb9wnA

The group link isnt going again. can you please send another one or add me: 08109691864
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Feezlaiman: 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
Cjdallas:

Do we need to get travel health insurance before we apply for the visa. I have gotten admission the only problem now is visa application documents .
yes you do.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Samsoncloe: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Please some should add me to the group. 08138097925
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Feezlaiman: 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
nairaandaed:

Please how long does the proof of funds need to be in the acc for visa application
Would be nice if you can have it for a month. If it's not possible let it be there when you can, most likely you would be asked to present your statement again before a decision is made.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Feezlaiman: 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Unibenfucker:

Like what would be the total cost for moving to finland for a single person
Really can't say because school fees depends on the school. Can be as low as 1.5M or higher, visa fee 320 Euro, Proof of fund is about 560 Euro monthly (not sure but there about), health insurance, then of course your flight ticket etc.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by obereagu(m): 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group. 07034337505
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by MamaE3: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Feezlaiman:
Would be nice if you can have it for a month. If it's not possible let it be there when you can, most likely you would be asked to present your statement again before a decision is made.

Please how long is your course ? And did you have to calculate 6720 per year for the number of years your course will last ? Or the POF is just for a year ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by MamaE3: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
dhuphe:

Kindly add me via; 08033172485

Please add me to the group 08108918135
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kakatrigga: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
MamaE3:

Please add me to the group 08108918135

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Akinleye18(m): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hello
I need help for Finland spouse visa
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Theemikeelee: 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hello house I'm new here, I've read through this feed and it's quite amazing how you people have been of help to one another. I just picked up the interest to study in finland and I'd be glad if some can recommend schools I can apply to for January 2023 intake.
PS: for undergraduate in computer science or electrical/electronic engineering
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Baggylee: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2022
Hello guys, I wish anyone can add me up to the Finland group. This is my number 08109681864. Or kindly share the group link. I need help .

Thanks for your understanding
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Anngoldie39: 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pls am interested in an undergraduate course for any vocational school can some one walk me through it. I m mew here and is interested.
Also add me to the WhatsApp group 08038898092
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Feezlaiman: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
MamaE3:

Please how long is your course ? And did you have to calculate 6720 per year for the number of years your course will last ? Or the POF is just for a year ?
POF is just for a year.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fineyemi(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
ladsonmayor:
I got it too, can we link up cos I have accepted the offer but it's still showing that my student admission process is unfinished
plss I want to make an enquiry.

I applied but was rejected.
Am 30 years but don't have IELTS. 4.29 in computer science.
If I apply for IELTS and I put it for the next joint application in September. Will I get admission and scholarship?
I need your prompt response
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Marcopolo65: 3:26am On Jun 17, 2022
Hello everyone, how can my sponsor living in USA send me money for proof of funds here in Nigeria?
What channels of sending the money are accepted or acceptable to migri?
Thanks

PLS THIS IS URGENT
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Dude04(m): 4:14am On Jun 17, 2022
Marcopolo65:
Hello everyone, how can my sponsor living in USA send me money for proof of funds here in Nigeria?
What channels of sending the money are accepted or acceptable to migri?
Thanks

PLS THIS IS URGENT

I'd advise you to use a domiciliary account in a Nigerian bank and have your sponsor send it directly to that account. Note you need the transaction to reflect in your sponsor's account statement.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Kelvinarsenal: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
Please add me up in watsapp 07015270985
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ogedozie: 7:05am On Jun 21, 2022
Jadedlatt1:
Thank you for sharing. Can you confirm if you have arrived Finland now and how long the residence permit took?.

Sorry for the late reply. It's being a while I visited nairaland.

Yes, I'm in Finland and my permit took approximately a month.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Unibenfucker(m): 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
ogedozie:

What's the cost implication for finland masters. Minimum cost School fees and proof of subsistence
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ogedozie: 6:59am On Jun 22, 2022
Unibenfucker:

What's the cost implication for finland masters. Minimum cost School fees and proof of subsistence

As regards the information on tuition fee you can check it up at studyinfo.fi because I can't give you a specific range. You need €6720 as proof of fund.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kakatrigga: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
kakatrigga:

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Jonkele: 12:42am On Jun 26, 2022
Please after you submitted at the VFS, were you booked for interview with the embassy same week or few weeks later? How was the interview questions, I wouldn't mind if you can share with us please. Then please how many months bank statement are we looking at please. Thank you
Feezlaiman:
Trust me for Finland it's better to go with your family.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Jonkele: 12:46am On Jun 26, 2022
Hello, please after you went to VFS, how long does it take for the embassy to contact you for interview or was there no interview? How many months bank statement do they need? Thank you
ogedozie:

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Jonkele: 12:49am On Jun 26, 2022
When I wrote to the Finnish embassy in Nigeria, I asked if I can come along with my dependants, I was told that I can apply for them alongside my application. A friend told me that it's better to enter Finland with your family that if you want to apply for them later, it might be difficult the reason been that of your job isn't paying enough to cater for them, them might be denied.
ogedozie:

I don't discredit the fact that he can bring his wife & children but I would suggest you go first then they can join you later

Reason: Your purpose of moving is for studies, hence the idea of involving your family is more like a relocation plan. I don't know if it makes sense.

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Jesusdota: 4:29am On Jun 26, 2022
Hi all.
Please what are the requirements for a PhD student? Does one need to write an entrance examination? Also is the cost totally free? Thank you.

ogedozie:

As regards the information on tuition fee you can check it up at studyinfo.fi because I can't give you a specific range. You need €6720 as proof of fund.

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.