Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (949234 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
finlandjapa:
i want to know why my post asking someone if she gained admission was deleted, it was an honest question and i don't know the rules i broke, thanks.
justwise, DisGuy

It's probably a spam bot.

You probably wrote something it connoted as spam.

If a moderator deletes your post, there will be an accompanying punishment
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by finlandjapa: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
Thegamingorca:

It's probably a spam bot.

You probably wrote something it connoted as spam.

If a moderator deletes your post, there will be an accompanying punishment

oh, thanks a lot.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Good evening from this side...

Please, who have a sure link for MSc scholarship for someone with BSc in industrial chemistry and a CGPA of 4.2?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by taiwo92(m): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Please has anyone gone through the family reunion process to Finland? I want my wife to join me and I need guidance. Thanks in advance
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by finlandjapa: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:
Good evening from this side...

Please, who have a sure link for MSc scholarship for someone with BSc in industrial chemistry and a CGPA of 4.2?

i don't know much put i think you'll have to search courses on studyinfo .fi and look for masters courses, then check the amount of scholarship the school gives.

Goodluck
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by finlandjapa: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2022
haaga-helia has started sending out applications for online entrance exams, check your email address.

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by AllDModsAreMaad: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
finlandjapa:

i don't know much put i think you'll have to search courses on studyinfo .fi and look for masters courses, then check the amount of scholarship the school gives.

Goodluck

OK, thank you bro.

Again, is their MSC acceptable all over, in case one decide to move to another country after the MSC program?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by finlandjapa: 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

OK, thank you bro.

Again, is their MSC acceptable all over, in case one decide to move to another country after the MSC program?

of course it should be accepted worldwide, i read they've good education system.

also check if your course requires ielts, i read that on twi tter today.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by AllDModsAreMaad: 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
finlandjapa:

of course it should be accepted worldwide, i read they've good education system.

also check if your course requires ielts, i read that on twi tter today.

OK, I will do that.

Thank you bro
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by gabson02(m): 6:55am On Sep 28, 2022
[quote author=Loving1 post=116172237]
Please did u apply?
I heard the entrance exam is Aug 31st, do u have an idea of what it will look like, or materials to study? Hello please I want to know the content of the exam @ haaga helia university applied science cuz I will be having exam this morning by 8:00 am
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by finlandjapa: 7:30am On Sep 28, 2022
gabson02:
Hello please I want to know the content of the exam @ haaga helia university applied science cuz I will be having exam this morning by 8:00 am

you can check this link, goodluck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP1jqgEtIek&t=4s&pp=2AEEkAIB

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by finlandjapa: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
how was the exams ? gabson02
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by gabson02(m): 7:44am On Sep 29, 2022
finlandjapa:
how was the exams ? gabson02
good but little bit tedious more like ielts
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by finlandjapa: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2022
gabson02:
good but little bit tedious more like ielts

that's great, time for oral interview preparations then.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by AlexGrow12: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2022
Good thread, I also plan to go to Finland at the beginning of winter studies. I chose this place because my dad is snowmobile financing in this country. I also wanted to be close to him. This is a topical issue for Finland in winter, as many people use snowmobiles as their main winter transportation. I plan to look for one on this site https://www.revivalpowersports.com/snowmobile-financing .
I hope that I will pass the entrance exams and study here.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by taiwo92(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2022
Please has anyone gone through the family reunion process recently? Please kindly let me know, I need guidance.
Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by samefiok(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
finlandjapa:

that's great, time for oral interview preparations then.

Hi there, noticed your username perhaps you might have some knowledge about Finnish Student visa,so quick question what do you think would be a Visa officer reaction to a Visa candidate whose proof of funds is his 2 years savings with bank statement to prove it ,is this a red flag?!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by finlandjapa: 10:58am On Oct 02, 2022
samefiok:

Hi there, noticed your username perhaps you might have some knowledge about Finnish Student visa,so quick question what do you think would be a Visa officer reaction to a Visa candidate whose proof of funds is his 2 years savings with bank statement to prove it ,is this a red flag?!

i don't know much, im trying to gather information so i can join the january train.

but with what ive read, if you're able to prove the source of this fund for the past two years saving it and can prove it is legit, im sure they'll accept it.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by samefiok(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
finlandjapa:

i don't know much, im trying to gather information so i can join the january train.

but with what ive read, if you're able to prove the source of this fund for the past two years saving it and can prove it is legit, im sure they'll accept it.

Oh Okay I see, sure i have a job that'll be the source of the funds but my salary of 2 yrs won't amount to the proof of funds,the only way to raise proof of funds is let the amount trickled in over time(2 yrs)
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PeaceNation: 12:41am On Oct 04, 2022
Thank you for this thread. Pls who can assist by narrating the process on how to apply to Finland Universities (Bachelor and Master Degre) that are not costly and their requirements.

Also how to go on Visa Processing.

Thank you
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by finlandjapa: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
hello, were you invited to the spoken interview ? what type of question did they ask? is it difficult? thanks

gabson02
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by finlandjapa: 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
PeaceNation:
Thank you for this thread. Pls who can assist by narrating the process on how to apply to Finland Universities (Bachelor and Master Degre) that are not costly and their requirements.

Also how to go on Visa Processing.

Thank you

you can search for schools on studyinfo . fi and you'll see most of their admission requirements on the site.

i don't know about their visa processing but check migri . fi for details. but the most important thing now is to get admission.

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by finlandjapa: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
samefiok:

Oh Okay I see, sure i have a job that'll be the source of the funds but my salary of 2 yrs won't amount to the proof of funds,the only way to raise proof of funds is let the amount trickled in over time(2 yrs)

yes, i think the most important thing is to show you made the money legally, as far as you can back up how the money was made then no problem, even if you've been saving it.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by samefiok(m): 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
finlandjapa:

yes, i think the most important thing is to show you made the money legally, as far as you can back up how the money was made then no problem, even if you've been saving it.

Alright then
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PeaceNation: 8:31am On Oct 12, 2022
finlandjapa:

you can search for schools on studyinfo . fi and you'll see most of their admission requirements on the site.

i don't know about their visa processing but check migri . fi for details. but the most important thing now is to get admission.

Thank you so much for the hints, I will definitely surf the web now and see what I can get.

I will come back and give you the update.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by gabson02(m): 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
finlandjapa:
hello, were you invited to the spoken interview ? what type of question did they ask? is it difficult? thanks

gabson02
.No
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by originalwarriman(m): 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
09033898998 Please add me up.. interested in masters.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by efecassandra: 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
Please am new here , please is Finland a good place to work and study for master? If there is wazap group or telegram group please some one should add me 08039254016.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mumf3: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2022
Good afternoon please I want to apply for undergraduate in finland can my family accompany me
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by finlandjapa: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
gabson02:
.No

okay bro, until january again. im checking their exams on youtube, they seem difficult but God willing, we will sail through it.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by finlandjapa: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mumf3:
Good afternoon please I want to apply for undergraduate in finland can my family accompany me

yes, your family can accompany you as far as you can show proof of funds.
i read you have to legalize your marriage certificate and kids birth certificate.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by gabson02(m): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2022
finlandjapa:

okay bro, until january again. im checking their exams on youtube, they seem difficult but God willing, we will sail through it.
I put in just to see how tedious their questions is.. We go with full preparation in January

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.