Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,805 members, 7,806,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (948564 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by duduade16: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2023
shedesire:
Hello guru's
I got admission for Master's Degree in Project Management , Blended Teaching, VAMK Vaasa University of Applied Sciences, School of Technology.

Please I need advise from persons already in the country.
* Can I and my husband get a job that can pay our bills and tuition?
* Is it a place that promotes hustling, As per JAPA is for better future
* What's the JAPA prospect
Thanks for your kind feedback
congrats, pls I send mail to you kindly reply
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by duduade16: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
Pls is it possible for my wife to apply for bsc and I go with her as dependant, when another application is open
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Toratora: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
Following....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by neyospecial(m): 11:47am On Mar 13, 2023
duduade16:
congrats, pls I send mail to you kindly reply
Congratulations. Please I am also interested in her question. I got admission into Vaasa too.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by neyospecial(m): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2023
@shedesire please let's talk on 08035157108 or send me an email neyodaspecial@yahoo.com. The decision on early bird for VAMK ends tomorrow.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Funnyguy83: 3:37am On Mar 20, 2023
neyospecial:
Congratulations. Please I am also interested in her question. I got admission into Vaasa too.
please I have not been invited for the second phase of the interview. Does it mean that I didn't pass the first phase ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by newhere1234: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
Good evening guys, has anybody applied for this or have any update on this because it seems like the cook course is for people already in Finland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sdMdHwys-g
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
WeddingParol:

Same school here.

You are required to pay your tuition fee upfront and a possibility of 1.5k euro tuition discount as stated on your offer document.

You can work 30hrs while hubby work full time. It depends on how long your study will last but the fact that you can get your PR in 4yrs from the date of arrival is one of the drives.

And Finland is ratted very high in standard of living, quality of life, quality of education for yourself and children among others.

You can dm me

Feezlaiman I sent you a dm, please revert with your email, I need your guidance.

Can i communicate with respect to the above message
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by yomifola(m): 7:13am On Apr 05, 2023
Hello gurus in the house

I need answers to this questions

Can my wife use her HND to apply for a direct masters in Finland ?

If No... Can she apply for pre-masters in Finland using her HND cert with an accompaniment of a dependent?

Is there job opportunities over there for a dependent?

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WeddingParol: 8:53am On Apr 05, 2023
whitemonies:

Can i communicate with respect to the above message

Sure.

Send me a dm
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by evolym: 9:15am On Apr 09, 2023
Good morning house, please when going for a 3 year program in Finland do you show just 6720 in your bank account which x approximately 4 million or 6720 times 3years of the studies which is almost 10 million ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WeddingParol: 9:03am On Apr 10, 2023
evolym:
Good morning house, please when going for a 3 year program in Finland do you show just 6720 in your bank account which x approximately 4 million or 6720 times 3years of the studies which is almost 10 million ?

Just one year POF is required.

However, if the RP given to you does not cover your entire study duration, you might be asked to provide another POF at the point of renewal.

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WeddingParol: 9:35am On Apr 10, 2023
Hello guys,

I have been receiving a couple of enquiries on resident permit processing for international students 2023.

I felt it necessary to crate an Telegram group to discuss and share knowledge on the resident permit processing, POF caution, biometrics, dependents , other supporting documents as may be required.

Please note that this group is strictly for those who have been issued admission acceptance letter to study in Finland.

Special appreciation to feezlaiman for your great support, we would be happy to have you in this group to share your wealth of experience with us.

To join the Telegram group, kindly follow the link on my profile.

NL bot didn't allow the link so I made this QRcode. I hope it works

Best regards

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by yomifola(m): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
WeddingParol:
Hello guys,

I have been receiving a couple of enquiries on resident permit processing for international students 2023.

I felt it necessary to crate an Telegram group to discuss and share knowledge on the resident permit processing, POF caution, biometrics, dependents , other supporting documents as may be required.

Please note that this group is strictly for those who have been issued admission acceptance letter to study in Finland.

Special appreciation to feezlaiman for your great support, we would be happy to have you in this group to share your wealth of experience with us.

To join the Telegram group, please follow the link on my profile or send me a dm.

Best regards

The group link is not correct
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Kollyman: 8:59am On Apr 12, 2023
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by FirstSon01: 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
newhere1234:
Good evening guys, has anybody applied for this or have any update on this because it seems like the cook course is for people already in Finland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sdMdHwys-g

Hi, have you applied for the Riveria cook program??

I intend to apply too cause it's tuition free and I'm on the waiting list for Joint admission, my number is very far.

Can we talk via WhatsApp??

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by newhere1234: 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
FirstSon01:

I intend to apply too cause it's tuition free and I'm on the waiting list for Joint admission, my number is very far.

Can we talk via WhatsApp??

Yes, I applied for it already.
You can write me on telegram t[dot]me/newhere123456.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by justaus(f): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
[quote author=FirstSon01 post=122641703]

Please can you send the link so I can also apply. Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Youngkaro45: 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
WeddingParol:
Hello guys,

To join the Telegram group, please follow the link on my profile or send me a dm.

Best regards

Good evening, there's no link on your profile. I have sent a dm, kindly add me to the telegram group, thanks.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Onyxunlimited(f): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
oak202:

Goodday bro, concerning Vamia Upper Vocational Study , check here https://vamia.fi/en/education-and-applying/programmes/

The application period is 1st January,2021- 31st January,2021.
Go to the link above, download the application form & fill it.
You have to send the filled form to the school address in Finland with other documents .
Photocopies of the following duly notarized. Primary school testimonial( optional)
Secondary school testimonial & result
Birth certificate
Data page of international passport
IELTS result- minimum of 5 points but 6 points upwards will boost your score
To whom it may concern letter to show you have practical experience in whatever study you choose( 2 will better)
I think thats all you need .
Check the link to read more
Please, what do you mean by "duly notarized" and how do I go about it?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Onyxunlimited(f): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
oak202:

Every document you send with the application has to be notarized(CERTIFIED TRUE COPY) just to show that it is authentic especially since you are sending photocopies to them. You can do the notarization in Ikeja High Court or any court close to you. You will spend like 3k for all the documents

Attached is an example of fully notarized birth certificate & To whom it may concern letter written to show he had practical experience .
Every application differs based on your experience
Now I get, thanks so much.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Onyxunlimited(f): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
oak202:
Good day house, can someone explain to me the purpose of creating a whatsapp group for those that intend to study in Finland when we have a great platform like this that have transformed many lives even before the advert of Whatsapp. Although this issue is not peculiar to this forum alone but other forums on Nairaland .

Asking question & sharing your opinion here will benefit millions than doing it on whatsapp which have limited number of people. Besides everybody will also have access to any of your post, opinion & experience while surfing the net.

Just imagine if the creator of Nairaland.com was selfish & decided to limit the group members to few people, those that come here to shop for whatsapp members & information will not have the opportunity .

In as much as i agree that Whatsapp is fast, convenient and easy to use , let us all have concern for others as well. My opinion tho.

You're doing well, honourable. If this was done in a WhatsApp group, I wouldn't have gotten the wealth of information I got from you.
Truly, nothing beats experience. You won't believe the amount of rubbish I got online while trying to get genuine information concerning study in Finland.

Sir please I have a question. I read online that as a permanent resident of Finland, tuition is free. I also read that one can apply for permanent residence after 4 years of stay
Now, I want to go through this vocational study route that takes 3 years to finish. If I stay back and work for another year, does that amount to 4 years? Would I be eligible to apply for permanent residence by then?
I also read that if one comes in via study visa, the years taken to study would not be out in consideration when one wants to apply for permanent residence. That is, they won't count the years one had study visa but would count from the years one has work visa.
How true is this, Sir?

Please, what are the other ways to get permanent residence in Finland?

Thanks for all you do.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by oak202: 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
Onyxunlimited:

You're doing well, honourable. If this was done in a WhatsApp group, I wouldn't have gotten the wealth of information I got from you.
Truly, nothing beats experience. You won't believe the amount of rubbish I got online while trying to get genuine information concerning study in Finland.

Sir please I have a question. I read online that as a permanent resident of Finland, tuition is free. I also read that one can apply for permanent residence after 4 years of stay
Now, I want to go through this vocational study route that takes 3 years to finish. If I stay back and work for another year, does that amount to 4 years? Would I be eligible to apply for permanent residence by then?
I also read that if one comes in via study visa, the years taken to study would not be out in consideration when one wants to apply for permanent residence. That is, they won't count the years one had study visa but would count from the years one has work visa.
How true is this, Sir?

Please, what are the other ways to get permanent residence in Finland?

Thanks for all you do.

The number of years you used in studying will count towards your permanent residence. Like i always tell people,i got to know more about Finland because i have 3 biological siblings that travelled there through school route.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by oak202: 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
@positivittty .To book an appointment is through VFSglobal
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bioladebs93: 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
Greetings everyone pls can i get the telegram or WhatsApp group link will really be grateful
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Onyxunlimited(f): 3:22pm On May 02, 2023
oak202:

The number of years you used in studying will count towards your permanent residence. Like i always tell people,i got to know more about Finland because i have 3 biological siblings that travelled there through school route.
That's good to know. Thank you so much for your contribution.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeswinner: 1:26pm On May 08, 2023
Which schools are offering vocational studies in English for 2023 session?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Dude04(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2023
Looks like this space has moved to different telegram and whatsapp groups. The Idea is to share information here both for past and future applicants. Create those separate groups does not help the community.

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

Viewing this topic: ShoodMedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.