Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (947191 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by pingu2k5(m): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
@Iceberg: Please, do I have to take copies of my degree certificate to my school to get them certified?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2013
pingu2k5: @Iceberg: Please, do I have to take copies of my degree certificate to my school to get them certified?

yes, or to a notary public, whichever

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
for those of you that are yet to apply, I hope there is still much time for you guys. unfortunately, www.universityadmissions.fi has been hacked by the unknown. I hope those applications already submitted are safe.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Opoki(m): 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
www.universityadmission.fi hacked... bad luck! sad sad embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 12:24am On Jan 30, 2013
Guys relax, it doesn't affect the application process. I was still able to access my account.

@pingu2k5.....take it to a notary public....any law chamber will do...cheers
@dahonestboss....thanks for the good work. God bless u.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2013
@all would there be any issues if the applicant's ID number is not written on the envelope containing the official transcript sent by the applicant's school to UAF because getting the school to write this ID number on the envelope seems to be somewhat difficult ? @dahonestboss,you are doing a good job here,please keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adewasco2k(m): 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
Its so painful i am seeing this information, @OP nice work bro! i dont think i can meet up because i have to get my IELTS test.
so pianful angry
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
adewasco2k: Its so painful i am seeing this information, @OP nice work bro! i dont think i can meet up because i have to get my IELTS test.
so pianful angry

dont worry bro....just make sure u do IELTS this year so u can apply for the next application round....all d best
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ntom: @all would there be any issues if the applicant's ID number is not written on the envelope containing the official transcript sent by the applicant's school to UAF because getting the school to write this ID number on the envelope seems to be somewhat difficult ? @dahonestboss,you are doing a good job here,please keep it up.

I think its only very compulsory if u have applied to more than one program so that they can tie the transcript to the specific application. Otherwise, they can use
ur name to trace a single application.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
@iceberg54,thank you.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by james2020(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2013
Dahonest u didnt reply me, why?
dahonestboss: for those of you that are yet to apply, I hope there is still much time for you guys. unfortunately, www.universityadmissions.fi has been hacked by the unknown. I hope those applications already submitted are safe.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
james2020: Dahonest u didnt reply me, why?

If you have endevour to read the thread, you would see that I have treated the answer to your question earlier and besides, i replied you with these message
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by james2020(m): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
I mean the email i replied you
dahonestboss:

If you have endevour to read the thread, you would see that I have treated the answer to your question earlier and besides, i replied you with these message
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mattin(m): 7:19am On Feb 09, 2013
@dahonestboss and all, I want to send my documents to Finland through Tranex courier at oshodi. Please what are their rates? (especially to southern Europe).
How many working days does it take to deliver the document to its destination. I need an urgent info ASAP.
Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2013
Mattin: @dahonestboss and all, I want to send my documents to Finland through Tranex courier at oshodi. Please what are their rates? (especially to southern Europe).
How many working days does it take to deliver the document to its destination. I need an urgent info ASAP.
Thanks

I dont work for tranex. Please go to their office and enquire, they are in the best position to answer you not me
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by chatdare(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2013
dahonestboss:

I dont work for tranex. Please go to their office and enquire, they are in the best position to answer you not me
@dahonestman.I studied economics education and graduated with a cgpa of 2.33(third class),plz I will to like to know my chances of getting admitted for masters degree or do I have to apply for pgd ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adewasco2k(m): 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2013
Mattin: @dahonestboss and all, I want to send my documents to Finland through Tranex courier at oshodi. Please what are their rates? (especially to southern Europe).
Thanks
bros you no try ooo, no offense just joking but you should go ask them at the place rather than ask here, i dont know how you expect the guy to know when he is not even in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by james2020(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2013
Please dahonest check your email box i sent you a message since last week, pls i thought you have replied it to carry out the actions. Thanks
dahonestboss:

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mattin(m): 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
adewasco2k:
bros you no try ooo, no offense just joking but you should go ask them at the place rather than ask here, i dont know how you expect the guy to know when he is not even in Nigeria.
dahonestboss:
Hello, I only wanna know if he has made use of tranex courier before(I knew he is not in Naija).
I've got the fact. Thanks for dropping by for the OP...

I stay little bit far away from their office, just wanna know if u had any pre-transaction with tranex.
Thanks, I've got what I needed.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by pingu2k5(m): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
Please people, how long does it take UAF to update one's account or notify one that they've received the sent application documents? I've tracked the documents I sent and they've been delivered, but I'm yet to hear from them. Thanks.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
pingu2k5: Please people, how long does it take UAF to update one's account or notify one that they've received the sent application documents? I've tracked the documents I sent and they've been delivered, but I'm yet to hear from them. Thanks.
mine was exacly one week after it was delivered.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by pingu2k5(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ok, thanks. It was delivered last week Friday. I guess I have to be patient. I wish us all the best.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 10:46am On Feb 13, 2013
Infact, my Transcript was delivered exactly 2wks ago and not yet processed. I called them and they said they have thousands of documents waiting, that i should be patient.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Amoda84(m): 11:47am On Feb 13, 2013
I guess they have loads of application right now.The very first application I sent like early January took almost immediately but the other I sent days back hasn't been processed yet.Even it takes far longer to reply mails now.I guess we should be patient.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2013
Amoda84: I guess they have loads of application right now.The very first application I sent like early January took almost immediately but the other I sent days back hasn't been processed yet.Even it takes far longer to reply mails now.I guess we should be patient.

Suprisingly, they just processed the one that was delivered on friday. However, the transcripts are still pending.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Amoda84(m): 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2013
I got this from UAF facebook page as regards the delay in processing of applications
"University Admissions Finland
Due to a record number of applications which arrived between 29th and 31st of January, we have a small delay in handling incoming applications. We are now processing documents which have arrived on 5th of February.

After all applications have been processed, they are delivered to the university. Contact the university directly for information on the student selection process!"

I guess we have to be patient

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by emmanuelkim: 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2013
I heard the admission is close, when will they start again?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 9:58am On Feb 21, 2013
@dahonestboss....pls i sent you an email....waiting for your reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.