Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Using A Woman As Your Best Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Using A Woman As Your Best Man (12541 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit / Man Rapped Woman As She Slept At House In Livingston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using A Woman As Your Best Man by Henryneo(m): 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2012
Is it ok to have a female as your "Best Man" for your wedding? And what would the title then become?
The thing is she is actually my best buddy and I can't think of anyone else I could use. Guys help me out
Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by 190: 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2012
Nairaland's Cindreylla would be my best man the day i decide to marry 3 of my favourite girlfriends
Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by Henryneo(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
@190.... dyou think i should go ahead with her as my best man, would my future wife not kill me on my wedding day?
Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by k2039: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
[size=13pt]Your fiance will tear you apart[/size]

1 Like

Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by kokoye(m): 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2012
Now that there are same-sex marriages ...this wont count as a big deal.

ki l'oju oriri

1 Like

Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by Sijo01(f): 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2012
What will be her dress code??..... Am currently seeing a movie, a guy asked her female best friend to be his best man and she accepted. I was like waoo...,..
Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by mashnino(m): 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
mehn.....

can you guys see what i mean by STUPIDITY..

you said best-man and you are thinking of using a woman...

so what will your wife use na

12 Likes

Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by 190: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2012
Henryneo: @190.... dyou think i should go ahead with her as my best man, would my future wife not kill me on my wedding day?

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by MrsChima1(f): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2012
What is the big deal So what a woman is used...not everyone have a best friend that is the same sex.

Koyoke...we too old for this shit huh?
Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by kokoye(m): 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
What is the big deal So what a woman is used...not everyone have a best friend that is the same sex.

dont know about you. sing 5 of Marvin Gaye's greatest hits to prove your age.
Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by MrsChima1(f): 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
kokoye:

dont know about you. sing 5 of Marvin Gaye's greatest hits to prove your age.

Shit...I thought your old ass would have said Frankie Little or the Whispers...Marvin Gaye

You need to gone somewhere.
Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by mikeeze(m): 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2012
yes it is..but if its a gay wedding,NO(too many men)

1 Like

Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by sanandreas(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2012
Henryneo: Is it ok to have a female as your "Best Man" for your wedding? And what would the title then become?
The thing is she is actually my best buddy and I can't think of anyone else I could use. Guys help me out

Are u a learner?

1 Like

Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by bejay766: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2012
Hmmmm... you said BESTMAN and you are fielding a Woman? what is your reason really??
Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by mumumugu(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2012
If she is ur best paddy, y dont u marry her na?

9 Likes

Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by emmaduks(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2012
wake up man! wake up............ You need a best man not a concubine
Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by gramci: 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2012
Oh boy you need flogging

3 Likes

Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2012
My best man decided to air a personal grudge on our wedding day, and didn't show up. When we kept calling, he wouldn't respond, in the end, he turned his phone off.

It was left for a female to step into the role of my Best Man, and a brilliant job she did too.

So no, I don't see any big deal using a lady as best man.

3 Likes

Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2012
Henryneo: Is it ok to have a female as your "Best Man" for your wedding? And what would the title then become?
Ur a drunk man of d highest degree in d 1st order.. U must be high on some juice frm d aple btw her legs datz y u think of usin her as yr best-man.. U sef reason am,now.. woman as best man... E good to yr ears.?
Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
Its an abnormality..

Can only happen when men start becoming chief brides-maids..

or prolly in a same sex marriage(lesbos)

1 Like

Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2012

Lol...like eventual Assistant Wife abi? grin grin grin. Your head no correct.

5 Likes

Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by Todaynatoday: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
Well @op, there is always a first time for everything. You can discuss it with ur wife-to-be & if she sees nothing wrong with it you can go ahead with ur plan........
By the way, I'm not trying to force anything on you but I think it is called "best man" for a reason so I will advise you stick to the traditional method.
Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by Goldieluks: 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
Look around you,there must be a male figure who can represent as your best man, not a woman. No.
Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by dangerzone: 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
Siena: My best man decided to air a personal grudge on our wedding day, and didn't show up. When we kept calling, he wouldn't respond, in the end, he turned his phone off.

It was left for a female to step into the role of my Best Man, and a brilliant job she did too.

Does that really happen or its just a fab??
Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
This quesion get K leg o! cry
Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by KINGwax(m): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

i finally have to admit dt one can never, i repeat, never outshine one's brain. When u try, u only end up being foolish.
When we try to appear western, we eventually disgrace our skin. How is a best man a lady? How is a best lady a man? Is it english or what? That's how we see nothin wrong with homos, nothing special in divorce, nothin bad in marryin an animal.
U, mrs chima tends to support every poo that makes u feel unafrican. Mrs chima is not intelligent. She is a fool. A matured one too!

14 Likes

Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by tonyx4x44(m): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2012
I thought your wife is supposed to be your bestfriend? Plus i you and your bestfriend will make a better couple than your relatively stranger wife.

1 Like

Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by dangerzone: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2012
KINGwax: i finally have to admit dt one can never, i repeat, never outshine one's brain. When u try, u only end up being foolish.
When we try to appear western, we eventually disgrace our skin. How is a best man a lady? How is a best lady a man? Is it english or what? That's how we see nothin wrong with homos, nothing special in divorce, nothin bad in marryin an animal.
U, mrs chima tends to support every poo that makes u feel unafrican. Mrs chima is not intelligent. She is a fool. A matured one too!

hahahaha abeg i dont laugh after 9 in the night,are u asumming that a brain of red head lizard is more advance than that of Mrs chima in thinking?? sorry i am just curiuos!

1 Like

Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
KINGwax: i finally have to admit dt one can never, i repeat, never outshine one's brain. When u try, u only end up being foolish.
Pls tell her.. Av alwayz read her comments on most thread & she seem to contribute like a psycho..
Very soon, some1 wil come to ds forum to ask if he can impregnate hs wife thru d anus & ms chima will respond sayin datz haw she conceived her 1st baby.. Nonsense.

14 Likes

Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
Siena: My best man decided to air a personal grudge on our wedding day, and didn't show up. When we kept calling, he wouldn't respond, in the end, he turned his phone off.

shocked shocked shocked for real??

Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
Yeah. Can even decide marrying her as well that same day if she looks sexy enough smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? / Too Many Prostitute In Lekki Axis Of Lagos / Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.