Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

The Sexiest Nollywood Actress Is Who? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Sexiest Nollywood Actress Is Who? (4997 Views)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors (Photos) / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) / Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sexiest Nollywood Actress Is Who? by 234Ent(m): 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2012
Nigeria Movie Network: The sexiest Nollywood actress is who? Most people would agree that the great film industry known as Nollywood boasts the finest women in the African entertainment sector. Nollywood fans all over the world have their distinguish taste for who they classify to be the sexiest Nollywood actress in the game.

If asked who is the sexiest Nollywood actress in the industry right now, who would you choose among this stars: (Mind you, the Nollywood actresses below were listed randomly and not a ranking factor)

Source: The Sexiest Nollywood Actress Is Who? (Nollywood Exclusive)

I'll say Omotola still claims the number 1 spot when it comes to sexy Nollywood actresses. What are your opinions?
Re: The Sexiest Nollywood Actress Is Who? by RickyRoss1(m): 5:36am On Oct 04, 2012
Last time i checked, Nadia, Jackie Appiah and even Yvon Okoro are not Nigerians, they are Ghanains. I would like a list containing Nigerian actresses only.

As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Most people say Genevieve Nnaji but me no lick slim women. I like neither fat nor slim women, i like my woman to be in between.

I like Mercy Johnson's boooobs and yansh, and I will phuck Ini Edo anyday
Re: The Sexiest Nollywood Actress Is Who? by girlyly: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2012
steph! cos anytime she's on set lotta guys get erection...

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Nollywood Actress Is Who? by omar22(m): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Last time i checked, Nadia, Jackie Appiah and even Yvon Okoro are not Nigerians, they are Ghanains. I would like a list containing Nigerian actresses only.

As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Most people say Genevieve Nnaji but me no lick slim women. I like neither fat nor slim women, i like my woman to be in between.

They said NOLLYWOOD not Nigerian

So if they say Hollywood sexiest Actress
And you see the name Penelope Cruz (Latino) Charlize Theron (African) Nicole Kidman (Aussie)

2 Likes

Re: The Sexiest Nollywood Actress Is Who? by Antivirus92(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Last time i checked, Nadia, Jackie Appiah and even Yvon Okoro are not Nigerians, they are Ghanains. I would like a list containing Nigerian actresses only.

please yvonne okoro is of igbo father and a ghananian mother. She's an igbo.

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Nollywood Actress Is Who? by mimima(f): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ini Edo all the way

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Nollywood Actress Is Who? by vinderbilt: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
It has to be Ini Edo, see her shake her ASSets in this drunk video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihMB2ueamW4 grin
Re: The Sexiest Nollywood Actress Is Who? by ebysco: 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2012
i ll always say genevieve anytime, anyday. her simplicity is overwhelming

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Nollywood Actress Is Who? by RickyRoss1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
Antivirus92: please yvonne okoro is of igbo father and a ghananian mother. She's an igbo.

Yes I know that already, but she uses Ghanaian passport and she says she is Ghanain. Her father has lived in Ghana for decades.
Re: The Sexiest Nollywood Actress Is Who? by Mary4life1(f): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2012
mimima: Ini Edo all the way
Thats true
Re: The Sexiest Nollywood Actress Is Who? by abuaoyen(f): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2012
omosexy anytym anyday. thumps up grl!

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Nollywood Actress Is Who? by tellwisdom: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2012
Is this supposed to be WAEC Question?? sad
Re: The Sexiest Nollywood Actress Is Who? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2012
Mercy Johnson still.

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Nollywood Actress Is Who? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
As far as am concerned halima abubakar is sexy in and out
Re: The Sexiest Nollywood Actress Is Who? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
Yvonne Nelson but if you mean strictly Nollywood then I'll go with Rita Dominic.

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Nollywood Actress Is Who? by mamagee3(f): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2012
Genevieve Nnaji is the sexiest and classiest Nollywood actress.

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Nollywood Actress Is Who? by babylahot(f): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ritaaaaa

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Nollywood Actress Is Who? by Kingsyze: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, d only sexy tin in a woman is "that place"and they r all d same there.
Re: The Sexiest Nollywood Actress Is Who? by 234Ent(m): 3:31am On Oct 09, 2012
omar22:

They said NOLLYWOOD not Nigerian

So if they say Hollywood sexiest Actress
And you see the name Penelope Cruz (Latino) Charlize Theron (African) Nicole Kidman (Aussie)

Thank you for clarifying further. I don't know why some of us (Nigerians) don't like regarding non-Nigerians as Nollywood actors, why - na fight?

We all have to remember that if we limit Nollywood to only Nigerians, the film industry will not grow. Therefore, any individual getting that Nollywood cheque works for Nollywood. So Ghanaian actors, Liberian actors, etc., that are active in Nollywood are definitely Nollywood actors. Let us respect that fact, and help the industry grow.
Re: The Sexiest Nollywood Actress Is Who? by 234Ent(m): 3:36am On Oct 09, 2012
ItsModella: Yvonne Nelson but if you mean strictly Nollywood then I'll go with Rita Dominic.

I agree, Yvonne Nelson is hot and her long legs na killer. On her Twitter she says she got the best legs in the game.

BTW, Yvonne Nelson is a Nollywood actress too even though she's not Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

See 'romangoddess' With Her New Dangerous Curves And Massive Hips Causes Problem / Man Seen Scratching His Butt In Public / [photos] See D'banj's New Contact Lenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.