Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel (18182 Views)

Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by Eziachi: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
Billyonaire: Patience GEJ is a private citizen, Nigerians should leave her private health life out of their jobless amebo life. In the event that anyone should find a constitutional clause to prove to me she is a public figure as President's wife, which I doubt, Its also State Secrecy to keep health of state officials secret so enemies wont go doing 'winshees' on her.
I can't wait for the next time you address her as your first lady.
Private citizen that flew presidential jet wherever she goes, I bet my mother and yours as private citizen also jumps in anytime they feel like it too?
How can I forget? she is also a permanent secretary. I wonder what she will tell her boss in whatever ministry she perm secs, where she had been all this while?
Private citizen my foot.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by Halogen50(m): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2012
quest003: Which should we believe?

Tummy tuck, apollo, appendicitis, aids, cancer, discharged last week, dubai poison, undischarged, yansh implant, diabetes, strokes, parkison, leukemia, cattarh, malaria, bed rest, chair rest. Abeg which of it?

I've been following the progression of rumours too. One of them fit catch am o, if dem continue like this.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by bakila: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
Billyonaire: Patience GEJ is a private citizen, Nigerians should leave her private health life out of their jobless amebo life. In the event that anyone should find a constitutional clause to prove to me she is a public figure as President's wife, which I doubt, Its also State Secrecy to keep health of state officials secret so enemies wont go doing 'winshees' on her.
I think you pressed the likes point six times to that gibberish.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by bakila: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2012
hercules07:

She is not a private citizen, she is the permanent secretary and the wife of the President, that is as public as it gets, she is being taken care of using our money, we should know what our money is being spent on.
The likes on your post is genuine, mine is the tenth.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by Elueme: 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2012
You guys better get a life and stop quoting a free citizen like billionaire who only attempted to help your deluded minds by educating you on what is true.. In life what you cannot change you bear why I still can't understand why somebody wanna commit suicide because patience Jonathan didn't tell him/her the nature of her sickness. If I may ask will your knowing change the situation? For your information,your rantings do not change the status quo that you are not going to know what she was managed for and that under the Nigerian law she remains a private individual.. As for the perm sec issue, she's answerable to her boss who is not complaining. For using public/ state facility , you need to understand fringe benefits. If your husband or wife work Ina company with good social security you are as well entitled to such benefits.. Pls stop drinking panadol for something above you

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by Demdem(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
brinell:
Your comment just shows how Retardeed you are, so self righteous. When did Madam Patience tell you that she went to Germany to rest? She told you that? Yea, professor excellent and righteous judge DemDem (sic) go ahead and be a retardeed nuisance to society.

Foool, for u not to know that the only official response to patience absence is that she went abroad to rest suggests to me that u are a novice.
Ok morron, when did the retardeeness or any of our spokesmen tell u that she is sick?
Me think u are eternally dumb.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by cap28: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
something is not right - i believe something has happened to her but Goodluck is gauging the right time to break it to nigerians, the whole thing does not add up. Why would he allow rumours to keep circulating about his own wife when he could very easily dispel them with a press statement. This is how Yaradua's own started.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 05, 2012
Billyonaire: Can you prove to me constitutionally that any First Lady's health issue is for public consumption.

And can you prove, USING THE SAME CONSTITUTION, that its is NOT?
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by brinell(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2012
Demdem:

Foool, for u not to know that the only official response to patience absence is that she went abroad to rest suggests to me that u are a novice.
Ok morron, when did the retardeeness or any of our spokesmen tell u that she is sick?
Me think u are eternally dumb.

Oh oh, you're well agitated now right. Laughs. You just can't learn to make civil comments, and just come here on a free post to call other people retardeen, while you are at an even elevated retardeed level. Anyway, the message has gotten to you real good. Go and have a dirty cup of water, it might polish you and bring you up to par grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by Demdem(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
brinell:

Oh oh, you're well agitated now right. Laughs. You just can't learn to make civil comments, and just come here on a free post to call other people retardeen, while you are at an even elevated retardeed level. Anyway, the message has gotten to you real good. Go and have a dirty cup of water, it might polish you and bring you up to par grin

Fool, shattap and u are free to call me whatever the same way i am free to call my President THE RETARDEEN. Other leaders on this same forum are called names and no one is attacking those culprits so why should the kai-kai infected brain from otukpe be an exception. Some of those ones called names even have better heads than him that places his in his miserable hat.
Deal with this and if u have issues with it u can kindly commit suicide.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by halimat1985(f): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2012
Nature of illness: Unknown.
Thank God she's OK now.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by dove2012ng(m): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2012
Thank God,oga madam for Aso villa don come o.All our, sorry i mean her well wishers congratulations.But wait a minute,y? she no put on make up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moves To Recharge Shrinking Lake Chad Begin / Dino Melaye Blasts Bello, Says He Paid Coordinators Money To Forge INEC Signatur / Communique Arising From The Meeting Of South East Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.