Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:24 PM

Doheney Graduate Finishing School - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Doheney Graduate Finishing School (1460 Views)

Learning Printing Process From Scratch To Finishing - / Finishing With A Degree In Sociology: What Are My Options? / Job Seeking Is Harder Than Finishing School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doheney Graduate Finishing School by kamsi(f): 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2008
Doheney Services organized a free seminar today. It was based on interview comportment, it all went well until the end of the seminar. When the motive behind the free seminar was unveiled. they named it a graduate finishing school. Guess how much the one month programme would cost an unemployed graduate-70,000 naira!

This is for real, I don't understand what is happening in this country telling an unemployed person to pay such an amount. No wonder people resort to yahoo, yahoo.

Cant the Government look into all these abuse by recruitment agencies, all in the name of recruiting.
Re: Doheney Graduate Finishing School by mildie(f): 10:58am On Jan 18, 2008
hi am interseted in this graduate fininshing school. How do i find out more. please can you post the address and contact details here thanks.
Re: Doheney Graduate Finishing School by kamsi(f): 11:20am On Jan 18, 2008
its at 35 town planning way llupeju lagos doheney services
Re: Doheney Graduate Finishing School by Biliamin(m): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2008
I think they are also unemployed and they want to get money from their unemployed colleagues. Not knowing that they would become poorer. won ni ibi pelebe lati n mu oole je, =N= 70,000 for a month?
After the trainig, you are not sure of securing a job not to talk of receiving a good pay of close to 70,000 a month. its good sha. Its a business idea.

Or may be there is an automatic job for anybody that attends the training-- Need clarification because am interested

, laughs
Re: Doheney Graduate Finishing School by eonaiviv: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2010
Fosad finishing school and park royale finishing schools r chaper than and offer d same package.

(1) (Reply)

Job At Apple Inc. / Do Universities In Nigeria Accept Abe Http://abeuk.com ? / A Victimized Staff Of GT Bank Says It All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.