Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour (11089 Views)

Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by ambrosini593(m): 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2012
Big Brother Africa All-stars winner, TV presenter, model and actor; Uti Nwachukwu has angrily reacted to rumours about his being gay, dismissing the claims.

The gay rumour stated: Uti shares his 1004 apartment Victoria Island with his alleged live-in-lover/publicist, Alex Ekubo former Mr. Nigeria and they travel in and out of the country together.

However, Uti took to social media, facebook and twitter warning and threatening seriously all who were spreading false rumours about his sexuality.

He said: “I am going to say this just once. All false gossip mongers about my sexuality are hereby warned. A scape goat will be chosen very soon. This is no threat.”

WHO GOD HAS BLESSED/ELEVATED, NO MAN CAN CURSE/BRING DOWN! ONCE THERE’S WONDERFUL NEWS ABOUT ME, THE DEVIL’S AGENTS TRY TO INTERRUPT BUT THEY ALWAYS FAIL CAUSE THEY USE LIES…CONGRATS TO THE FALSE RUMOUR MONGERS. I’LL SAY IT ONCE ..BE WARNED. VERY VERY SOON A SCAPE GOAT SHALL BE FOUND. I PRAY NONE OF MY CURRENT OR FORMER FRIENDS ARE INVOLVED CAUSE THE WRATH OF THE ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH LORD GOD OF ISRAEL WILL SPARE NO ONE…THE EGYPTIAN PLAGUE SHALL BE CHILD’S PLAY COMPARED TO WHAT IS COMING.THEY SHALL KNOW I SERVE A LIVING GOD.SAME GOD THAT HAS CROWNED ME. BABA GOD NOOONIII!! TO YOU BE ALL THE GLORY HONOUR WORSHIP ADORATION AND PRAISE FOREVER MORE! AMEN…I LOVE YOU UFC..REMAIN BLESSED

http://africanspotlight.com/2012/10/bba-winner-uti-nwachukwu-angry-reacts-to-gay-rumours/

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by oge4real(f): 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2012
oh! I miss road..
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by chelseabmw(m): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
Subscribing.....
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by tuhott(f): 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
who cares really what you do with your life.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by Goldieluks: 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
Oh boy!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
I PRAY NONE OF MY CURRENT OR FORMER FRIENDS ARE INVOLVED CAUSE THE WRATH OF THE ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH LORD GOD OF ISRAEL WILL SPARE NO ONE

^^^^This clown exposed himself by saying that...

Obviously, he knows his "current or former friends" probably know his dirty secrets... Bro, if you're homoerotic, there's no point denying your sexuality, just come out of the closet already.. Dammit.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by Joniboi(m): 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2012
[b][/b]gay. The guy is a gay.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by BeraBera(f): 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
The soft-sell publishers of that silly news just wanted to draw people's attention to their product. Meanwhile, Na d girl wey Uti shun wey spearhead the rumor out of frustration
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by israelbenzion: 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
From his violent rebuttal it is very clear that he is gay. He didn't at any time say explicitly: 'no, I am not or hv never been gay'. It seemed more like his anger was with the person who exposed the fact, not that it is not true.
He even acts it, in my view. Bloody f.a.g.g.o.t! A.r.s.e.-driller!

12 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by Goldieluks: 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
israel ben-zion:
From his violent rebuttal it is very clear that he is gay. [b]He didn't at any time say explicitly: 'no, I am not or hv never been gay'. [/b]It seemed more like his anger was with the person who exposed the fact, not that it is not true.
He even acts it, in my view. Bloody f.a.g.g.o.t! Ass-driller!

My point exactly. He never denied if he's gay or not. He is mad at the fact that his secret is out in the open.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by superior1: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
He didn't deny it.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by Akwenukemarho(m): 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
This guy is going about this the wrong way, he's making us believe that this rumour is true, there are other ways of making a statement that you're not gay, why not make an announcement, and invite all d girls who believe you're gay, to spend the wEekend with u, and Bleep the hell out of them, rather than behaving like a sissy and calling the wrath of God and warning peeps,

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by tuhott(f): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
He acting all worked up about the whole thing and probably feeling guilty..

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by 299: 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
Akwenuke marho: This guy is going about this the wrong way, he's making us believe that this rumour is true, there are other ways of making a statement that you're not gay, why not make an announcement, and invite all d girls who believe you're gay, to spend the wEekend with u, and Bleep the hell out of them, rather than behaving like a sissy and calling the wrath of God and warning peeps,
smh
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by ReLaTE(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2012
my opinion differs bcus if he is a gay,he shouldnt be ashamed in admitting it

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by Sulhupeace: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
The fact that he he didn't deny it speaks for itself.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by Akwenukemarho(m): 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
299: smh
why smh? Abeg no shake your head break o.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
Uti, i wont believe you..., untill, you invite me to spend the nite with you, without my clothes on. Afterwards, i will now knw whom to believe.

3 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by Adanyebe(m): 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
cheesy cheesy :DHAHHAHHA ha ha Him, think say to be gay easy?...Na ur NYASH go hear am grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by olumidazz: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2012
I disagree with your views all of you! Time will tell if he is gay or not, he really does not need to deny or accept the fact, but personally I no gbadun d gay at all the way he rolls his eyes and licks his lips at times may not be cos his gay, something tells me he had a very raz background try to force some tushness.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by Akwenukemarho(m): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
nyere84: Uti, i wont believe you..., untill, you invite me to spend the nite with you, without my clothes on. Afterwards, i will now knw whom to believe.
my point exactly.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by tpapi: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2012
Talk is cheap
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by Idowuogbo(f): 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
olumidazz: I disagree with your views all of you! Time will tell if he is gay or not, he really does not need to deny or accept the fact, but personally I no gbadun d gay at all the way he rolls his eyes and licks his lips at times may not be cos his gay, something tells me he had a very raz background try to force some tushness.
grin grin grin grin grin
razz is trendy mehn!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by Nostradamu(m): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2012
hmmmmm.....oh sry,i guess i'm on the "wrong" street. Abeg anybody knows how i will find my way to Obalende b/stop? *drives off*

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by jumongpan(f): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
His actions says it all,rite frm BBA reality tv show,even frm his response says it too...his a gay joor
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
I didn't see any denial statment in this post he only threaten them and not deny that he aint gay.

#Just My Opinion
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by overdrive(m): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2012
And how is it ur business.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by timbros(m): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2012
What is Uti Nwachukwu? undecided
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by overdrive(m): 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
Nyere84 u na thief,e be like say u dey eye the guy tay tay abi u go give amfree?
nyere84: Uti, i wont believe you..., untill, you invite me to spend the nite with you, without my clothes on. Afterwards, i will now knw whom to believe.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by karpentar: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2012
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by Ekans: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2012
Uti,who has been,is currently or will be your girl friend?.Give us answers and your free.If not,then your a bloody gay.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Debunks Gay Rumour by spiderstone: 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
uti,no be me leaked the secret ooooooo...e fit be Chibuzor,Akpan,Ibrahim,Kunle or Sunday....please never think i leaked the secret ooo,i no want wahala oooo,Na my anus wey u destroy no let me come back ooooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Future Awards Africa 2018 Winners List / Dating Dan Foster: Linda Ikeji Was Miserable / Ali Baba: Thunder Fire Anybody That Steals Government Fund Henceforth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.