Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Civil Defense Starts Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Civil Defense Starts Recruitment (13179 Views)

Salary Structure In Immigration/civil Defense & Certificates / Latest News On Nigeria Civil Defense/immigration/sss/army's Recruitment 2014 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by swaggaprince(m): 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
Civil defense has started their recruitment for senior officers,but the issue is that they have refused to publish or even give the application forms out,they just want money from poor job seekers before they will offer the job
Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by kayles: 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
WTF. If this is for real, shame on them.
Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by Obinoscopy(m): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2012
swaggaprince: Civil defense has started their recruitment for senior officers,but the issue is that they have refused to publish or even give the application forms out,they just want money from poor job seekers before they will offer the job

swaggaprince where did you get this info?
Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by swaggaprince(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2012
Obinoscopy:

swaggaprince where did you get this info?
I was at their state command in benin,and the officer I met told me that the recruitment started few days ago and they weren't going to publish it,and I then asked for the process the dude plainly told me that I should go and look for 300k that I will get the job that they are not ready to give out application forms this year

1 Like

Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by ifyalways(f): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2012
@OP, do you have the name of the said officer?we can't do much but we can "name and shame them"

Almost every phone has audio record feature, recording such conversations(audio atleast) with the name of the officer would go a long way.

E go better.

2 Likes

Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by swaggaprince(m): 12:17am On Oct 05, 2012
ifyalways: @OP, do you have the name of the said officer?we can't do much but we can "name and shame them"

Almost every phone has audio record feature, recording such conversations(audio atleast) with the name of the officer would go a long way.

E go better.
would that give me the job,it has always been the order of the day,those that paid already have their appointment letters,
Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by owenlyn1: 12:31am On Oct 05, 2012
A friend of mine already got his appointment letter. They are useless set of peeps. And are suppose to ensure safety of lives nd property. Yet are incredible
Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by swaggaprince(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2012
owenlyn1: A friend of mine already got his appointment letter. They are useless set of peeps. And are suppose to ensure safety of lives nd property. Yet are incredible
the only way out is look for the cash they request and get the job simple as abc
Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by ifyalways(f): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2012
swaggaprince: would that give me the job,it has always been the order of the day,those that paid already have their appointment letters,
yes it would!!! If not you, someone else.

If he's reported, investigated and sacked, his position would be vacant.

If he's sacked it would shake up his other colleagues that are into same illegal deals.

Its your and everyone elses civic duty to report such people when possible.

1 Like

Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by Obinoscopy(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
swaggaprince: the only way out is look for the cash they request and get the job simple as abc

My dear it is not the only way. It only seems as the only way to someone who's desperate.

In my opinion, EFCC or the Police needs to be called in into this matter
Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by princemajj: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
Omo dis country sha but bros shey d man no fit help make I pay after I see letter
Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by swaggaprince(m): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
princemajj: Omo dis country sha but bros shey d man no fit help make I pay after I see letter
I also asked for such favour buh he said its half first after am called for the appointment letter in 2 weeks I will pay the balance,he did for a frnd whom went for his appointment letter today in abj

1 Like

Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by Peculiarni(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2012
This country sha.may God deliver us oooooo
Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by jimino(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2012
Na wa o
Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by netawuf: 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
infact, when i got d info dat u need to pay 450k to get recruited in ekiti. i shouted!!! naija is getting better to d extend dat u pay dat much to get a federal govt job.
Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by greygoblings(m): 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2012
That's serious! Nothing we wouldn't see in this country. Well if it is sure and you have the money, i'd advice that you pay quickly.
Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by ifyalways(f): 12:30am On Oct 06, 2012
Btw, which one be civil defense sef?what's their uniform?what do they do?

Abi na dem be senior brothers of "man-no-war"

1 Like

Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by oubi: 5:49am On Oct 06, 2012
Wht is their salary like?

Mayb dat will inspire some pple
Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by ReachRich(m): 6:29am On Oct 06, 2012
Am in abia.where do i pay?

1 Like

Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by andymola(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2012
I'm from Imo but residing in Enugu State. Pls anybody that has a link to it should help me. I'll be ready to play along. Have been out of service since without a job.
Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by Peculiarni(m): 9:18am On Oct 06, 2012
I think there salary is around 130k.but you people should be careful because of 419.
Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by swaggaprince(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2012
Peculiar ni: I think there salary is around 130k.but you people should be careful because of 419.
their new salary scale will start dis month,in which a graduates basic salary will be up to 170k excluding other allowances,I stay in the same flat with an officer who told me so,they don't have much duties like the police,sometimes he doesn't go to work for a week and at d end of the month he is paid his salary,its a stress free job,as for me am working on getting the money for them already,if you can't beat them you join them
Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by oubi: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2012
This swaggerprince of a guy has a questionable
character..challenge me if Ʊ ђa√ع doubts aπd I wil drop ma proves

Everybody shuld b carefull wif who so eva Ɗƺƴ choose to transact dis kinda biz with..

2 Likes

Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by ReachRich(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2012
oubi: This swaggerprince of a guy has a questionable

Everybody shuld b carefull wif who so eva Ɗƺƴ choose to transact dis kinda biz with..
Noted.Swagarprince come & defend ya self.
Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by greygoblings(m): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2012
andymola: I'm from Imo but residing in Enugu State. Pls anybody that has a link to it should help me. I'll be ready to play along. Have been out of service since without a job.
go to owerri, their office is not too far from jamb office
Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by greygoblings(m): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2012
swaggaprince: their new salary scale will start dis month,in which a graduates basic salary will be up to 170k excluding other allowances,I stay in the same flat with an officer who told me so,they don't have much duties like the police,sometimes he doesn't go to work for a week and at d end of the month he is paid his salary,its a stress free job,as for me am working on getting the money for them already,if you can't beat them you join them
i'm begining to doubt you. I think you are up to something.
Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by swaggaprince(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2012
oubi: This swaggerprince of a guy has a questionable

lolz,I had expected this to happen,buh bro I dnt mean to be rude,did I ask anyone to contact me or that I have any link to give to anyone,why would you think such,as far as am concerned I dnt live off people and am a responsible young man,the only reason I came up with this topic was the pain I felt when I was told that I can only get the job by buying it,bro pls I think I deserve an apology from you by trying to accuse me of something I know nothing about,like I said I dnt mean to be rude.thank you
Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by swaggaprince(m): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2012
greygoblings: i'm begining to doubt you. I think you are up to something.
upto what if I may ask?I wonder y peeps keep looking for a way to make a bad image of someone,did I ask you to call me,or did I tell u I had any link for you to contact.

1 Like

Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by ifyalways(f): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2012
swaggaprince: their new salary scale will start dis month,in which a graduates basic salary will be up to 170k excluding other allowances,I stay in the same flat with an officer who told me so,they don't have much duties like the police,sometimes he doesn't go to work for a week and at d end of the month he is paid his salary,its a stress free job,as for me am working on getting the money for them already,if you can't beat them you join them
Hmmn.
First one oga asked you to pay 300K and now one of them is your flatmate?

You appear to be focused on replying people that are "interested" in paying. Was the motive of this thread to ginger and lure people to pay?

#Godiswatching#
Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by swaggaprince(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2012
ifyalways:
Hmmn.
First one oga asked you to pay 300K and now one of them is your flatmate?

You appear to be focused on replying people that are "interested" in paying. Was the motive of this thread to ginger and lure people to pay?

#Godiswatching#
can you pls specify whom I replied with details on whom they would call or meet to help them process it,the guy whom I said stays in the same flat with me was the person that introduced me to the oga who asked for the money before anything can be done.pls I did not tell anybody I have whom can help them,who needs help should go to the nearest command and inquire I dnt have any help to render,pls dnt misunderstand my post
Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by ifyalways(f): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2012
i didn't say you gave anyone contact details yet but you could do it(sooner or later), its a possibility and that's why I pointed it out.

Thanks for clearing things up.

Anyone else with same experience?
@OP, its such a shame that neither your flatmate was able to help you nor you willing to "name and shame" the corrupt officer.
Re: Civil Defense Starts Recruitment by oubi: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2012
swaggaprince: lolz,I had expected this to happen,buh bro I dnt mean to be rude,did I ask anyone to contact me or that I have any link to give to anyone,why would you think such,as far as am concerned I dnt live off people and am a responsible young man,the only reason I came up with this topic was the pain I felt when I was told that I can only get the job by buying it,bro pls I think I deserve an apology from you by trying to accuse me of something I know nothing about,like I said I dnt mean to be rude.thank you

First of all, b4 I apologise pls xplain y Ʊ went to d immigration thread aπd wrote 350k aπd here is 300k
Hop Ʊ understand me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

150, 000 Nigerians To Benefit From Interswitch Empowerment Initiative / Who Else Got This Test Invitation By ORANGEGROUP? / Baker Hughes Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.