Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? (6478 Views)

L.o.v.e / What Is Love? Give Me The Full Meaning The L.o.v.e / What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by Pritheeann(f): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2012
i dnt fink luv rili exist imma world...d tym u intend 2 luv dem datz d tym dey intend 2 hurt yhu..v suffered in d hands of three quys..n i dnt intend 2qo thru dt same road of sufferinq aqain...some quys wud tel yhu.,u v nt met d qud ones dats y d bad ones hurt yhu...i knw we all aint perfect or dat qud..buh wana ask a que??.wer r d qud quys..??or wer on earth can u find dem... COS M RILI HURT....
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2012
Pritheeann: i dnt fink luv rili exist imma world...d tym u intend 2 luv dem datz d tym dey intend 2 hurt yhu..v suffered in d hands of three quys..n i dnt intend 2qo thru dt same road of sufferinq aqain...some quys wud tel yhu.,u v nt met d qud ones dats y d bad ones hurt yhu...i knw we all aint perfect or dat qud..buh wana ask a que??.wer r d qud quys..??or wer on earth can u find dem... COS M RILI HURT....

I understand you plight... Buh trust me, true love do exist! smiley
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by Mynd44: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2012
Erm... With all due respect, can someone please translate what the OP typed in ENGLISH

1 Like

Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by vivianc(f): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2012
Some of us have been there, wondered the same thing too. But I gotta tell you this, love does exist! That we are yet to find it doesn't mean otherwise.
Pumpkin, don't even try to fight what you believe in cos it will only make you more miserable, take it from someone who has walked down that road!
I'm very sure that someday love will find you (us), you just keep living your life!

Good luck my dear.

1 Like

Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by SirECO(m): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
On my view, Love exist only if the ratio of the love is equal. ELSE, it is l¤*t.
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by 190: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
hehehehee!!!

Nigerian guys have indeed UP their game

so many nigerian gurls getting hurt these days~

lovely
grin grin grin

before it was the other way round!
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by ednut1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
op nice pic u got der, to me love is jst an ilusion jare
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by Pritheeann(f): 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
@vivian dat ws a qud one..rili apreciate
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by ghettodreamz(m): 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
It's no doubt, true love does exist, don't be too quick at jumping into conclusion that it doesn't. Some people were so lucky to have found that special someone for themselves without going through horrible experiences of looking, while others found their love through the hard way, which you are also going through at the moment. Obviously, there are so many players out there, you just have to be more careful about whom you open the door of your heart to. Heartbreak is really a hard thing to cope with sometimes, but just try put yourself together and put the past way behind you,I'm sure there is someone right out there for you, and not just anyone but the perfect one for you. The word love has no bound to geographical location, you can find true love just anywhere, at times even where you had never hoped for. You might want to consider pulling up your heart guard a little, but don't overdo it, so when the right one eventually comes your way, you won't chase him off with the wall.

BTW,you not looking bad. Give up finding for a while, but don't give up having a man(good) in your life, at times when you stop looking, true love will come to you. True love is worth waiting for even if it takes a lifetime. Then in return a lifetime of love & happiness will be waiting for you.
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by Pritheeann(f): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2012
@qhettodreamz...hmmm dats jes d word..tanx
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by Pritheeann(f): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
@kunle i dnt tink it exists...cos once bitten,.2ce shy
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by ghettodreamz(m): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2012
Pritheeann: @qhettodreamz...hmmm dats jes d word..tanx

U'r very much welcome.
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by Pritheeann(f): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2012
@ednut fanx joor...
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by Pritheeann(f): 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
@190 itz nt funi @all..
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by 190: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
^Im not trying 2 be funny honey

grin grin grin grin Havent u heard the saying that LOVE DOESNT EXIST in NiGERIA

go to sweden, denmark or norway and see love, not NIGERIA grin grin grin
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by Pritheeann(f): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2012
@190 u rili wana mke mi laf ryt..
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by 190: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
Pritheeann: @190 u rili wana mke mi laf ryt..

grin grin grin

On a serious note honey, how about you take a chill try developing yourself
instead of putting all your efforts into relationship, one thing you Nigerian women forget
or dont know is if you develop yourself, you can never look for a man, they would come after you
cos we know and see rite thru you women and know what we want,
Just keep your head high, keep your past in your past atleast you've learnt from that
look forward, target a particular dream and chase it, dont give up and once you realise that dream
you'll be shocked men would be drolling all over you- now be that Good gurl i want you to be
smile always and always remember as long as there's life there's hope

your husband is already on his way!

dont forget boyfriend has to leave for husband to come in - so gimme that smile cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by Pritheeann(f): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2012
@190..fanx 4dat..now m lafinq
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by 190: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
Pritheeann: @190..fanx 4dat..now m lafinq

thanks for that, and see how beautiful you look when you smile cheesy

now tonite as you lay on that bed, figure out what you wanna do
that would fetch you plenty plenty money for your kids -
tomorrow start chasing that dream, Man would chase you wen they see
you busy chasing your dream, we have automatical detection system to distinguish
a lady with dreams and those without, who knows i fit detect you sef chase you but you too far grin grin grin
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by gunners160(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
op luv does nt exist @all but everyday i c hapi couples who are reali into each other and are reali in luv.if love does nt exist d bible wuld nt hv told us dat god's greatest commandment is 2love each other.even d bible told us love exist so y are u tryin 2 contradict d word luv
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by Mynd44: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2012
190 is giving great advice these days
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by k2039: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2012
[size=13pt]Love doesnt exist for those who aint matured for love yet.Op grow up,when you grow up you wont fall in love(as you guys call it,I actually hate that phrase) with as*sholes.
[/size]
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by 190: 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
Mynd_44: 190 is giving great advice these days

I always do wink wink
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by Pritheeann(f): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
@k2039...didnt knw u wer a fully qrown up man...c his mouth lyk qrow up..
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by Pritheeann(f): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
@190..once aqain fank yhu vewi muah...rili apreciate
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by Mynd44: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
190:

I always do wink wink
Yeah right
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by k2039: 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2012
Pritheeann: @190..once aqain fank yhu vewi muah...rili apreciate

[size=13pt]I hope you listen to 190's advise,but I still have a feeling you will still come here to cry over split milk(just saying,it's easier to thank someone for an advise,but to utilise it is the real problem)
I still repeat grow up(A piece of advise why not go for 190)
[/size]
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by Pritheeann(f): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2012
@qunners m nt contradictinq d word l.o.v.e...lemme ask u a que??.ow wil u fil if d qal u luv..hurt u,,or betray,.or cheat on u....jes say d truth ow wil u fil??
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by k2039: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
[size=13pt]@190 the clown I hail thee o
[/size]
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by Pritheeann(f): 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
@k2039 fanx ooo..didnt knw u wer a match-maker??.
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by k2039: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2012
Pritheeann: @qunners m nt contradictinq d word l.o.v.e...lemme ask u a que??.ow wil u fil if d qal u luv..hurt u,,or betray,.or cheat on u....jes say d truth ow wil u fil??

[size=13pt]Only a baby will cry or die because he or she was betrayed,you should know by now that people can't be trusted so far they are humane.
[/size]
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by Mynd44: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2012
Pritheeann: @k2039 fanx ooo..didnt knw u wer a match-maker??.
If he was so good, he would have matched you with me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide / Is My Prick Small PICS / Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.