Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? (89505 Views)

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Efani(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2006
@ afeni
i like rock songs but 4 a second i thought u were a white boy
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by DaHitler(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2006
lol. nope, I am not. I just like rock a lot. The whole bling bling era of rap really turned me off. I can't stand shallowness.
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by ciaragirl(f): 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2006
Lil jon,Real nigga roll call
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by sade511(f): 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2006
Afeni thats how I am now too.
I only listen to reggae, some rock, and african music.
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by DaHitler(m): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2006
Wow, Reggae cheesy, I never got into that. Elaphant man's music was enough to keep me away from raggae. I only listen to alternative rock and heavy metal now.
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by sade511(f): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2006
I love reggae. .dancehall is hot in the clubs and at parties.
The dances are what make me love it even more cheesy

You should get into it wink
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by ldollier(f): 2:15am On Jun 06, 2006
lil jon: snap yo fingers>>>> http://dolliedolls.hi5.com
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by diddy4(m): 2:38am On Jun 06, 2006
hey dollier, i feel dat song too, dat song is da bomb.
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by ldollier(f): 2:38am On Jun 06, 2006
yea i knw. that songs is like dat. that song is in da clubs men. lil jon is a genuis
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by owo2390(m): 2:39am On Jun 06, 2006
Born to win - -Papoose
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by diddy4(m): 2:42am On Jun 06, 2006
@dolier

anytime he makes a song, it is a hit. and d clubs love it. i wonder how he does dat.
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by ldollier(f): 2:42am On Jun 06, 2006
diddy4dt:

@dolier

anytime he makes a song, it is a hit. and d clubs love it. i wonder how he does that.

i also wonder how he does it. its that crunk thing men. the clubs loves all his songs
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by ciaragirl(f): 7:15am On Jun 06, 2006
chipz,cow boy
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by eveseh(f): 7:17am On Jun 06, 2006
JOJO,leave get out
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by ciaragirl(f): 2:32am On Jun 08, 2006
kelly clarson,break away

1 Like

Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by DaHitler(m): 2:39am On Jun 08, 2006
ciaragirl, follow her advice and break away from that crap. Kelly Clarkson is as bad as they get.

You sould listen to Taking Back Sunday (makedamnsure) and Damone (out all night)
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by eveseh(f): 2:54am On Jun 08, 2006
anastacia,paid my dues
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Kadeejah(f): 2:58am On Jun 08, 2006
naomi by dre of cool & dre
listen trust me itz gudd-->>http>//www.myspace.com/baddess_bytch
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Christino(m): 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2006
vibe - public announcement
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by doctor(m): 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2006
Sean Paul and Keyshia Cole - Give it up to me Remix
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by doctor(m): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2006
Sean Paul and Keyshia Cole - Give It Up To Me (rmx)
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by jgirl3: 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2006
Promiscuous girl by Nelly Furtado and Timbaland
Torn - Letoya Luckett
It's going down - Yung Joc (that song is just in me)
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by eveseh(f): 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2006
nina sky,move ya body
mariah carey,shake it off
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by BigShishi(m): 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2006
busta rhymes, the big bang album, first track
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by eveseh(f): 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2006
nah wah for u shishi,i neva knew that u had a album
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by shawna(f): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2006
sexy love- ne-yo
number 1-pharrell ft kanye
deja vu- beyonce
me and you-cassie
i am not my hair-india arie ft akon
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by edygirl(f): 11:44pm On Jun 21, 2006
Be without by MJBlige

Touch it Buster rhyme

Enough cryin by MJBlige
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by diddy4(m): 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2006
kolo--p-square
mr lecturer--eedris
omoge mi-p-square
one and only--platasshion boiz
unfaithful--rihanna
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by runsaway: 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2006
surrender --- joy williams
one and the same ---- cece winans
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by gbadex1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2006
hip-hop it is!!! i mean, my first love is hip-hop. hip-hop heads, rise up!!

DMX - Lord give me a Sign (just can't stop listening to this song! cheesy Yep, X is back!!

Papoose - Alphabetical Slaughter (Now this song's the sh*t!!!)

Craig David - Unbelievable

Simon Webbe - Lay your Hands (Now this is one hell of an inspirational song cheesy!! it is highly recommended!!)
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by doctor(m): 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2006
I am addicted to Sean Paul and Keyshia Cole _ Give It Up To Me remix. Nice voice of Key on that song. Go hear it and see the flava.
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Kadeejah(f): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2006
girl - paul wall
give it up to me rmx - sean paul ft. keyshia cole
why you wann@ - t.i.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply)

Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today / 80's Music Playlist / DOWNLOAD MP3: Flavour Ft. Semah G. Weifur - Most High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.