Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message (25826 Views)

Whytecleon sending text / Workforce Sending Text For Bank Graduate Career Opportunity / PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by adadgister: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2012
I am yet to receive any mail and its past 5pm. Whats going on?
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by ineshed: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2012
I remember writing the test about 4yrs ago. It was SHL. I got a mail I was successful(though it was a bit difficult for me then, maybe because i wasn't prepared) However, I never got invited for interview till date. I wish you guys the best.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by olasdot: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2012
i dnt know if the online test has been sent to anybody?
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by kelvino25(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
adadgister: I also got the text. I have some which i used for PriceWaterHouseCoopers recruitment and it helped me cos i passed all test and believe me am not so good with maths just that i practiced really hard. I got to the last stage of the recruitment and even passed their interview but a mere personality test threw me out at the very last stage. So please read SHL and personality test just incase they try to pull that kind of stunt.
. Please the materials you used to practise, was it the one on the shl website or do you have a particular textbook that you used? Please help and forward the material you used to ogbkelvin@yahoo.com
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by adadgister: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
kelvino25: . Please the materials you used to practise, was it the one on the shl website or do you have a particular textbook that you used? Please help and forward the material you used to ogbkelvin@yahoo.com

I used the one on the website but i also had some others
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by kelvino25(m): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2012
adadgister:

I used the one on the website but i also had some others
. Please can u forward the other materials you used to me. Ogbkelvin@yahoo.com
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by mbatunde: 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2012
I received the alert last night but I'm yet to get the test details on my email box and the time is already past 5pm.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by zeusosha: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2012
Yet to receive detailed email and it is already past 5PM. Any news ?
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by yinchar(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2012
adadgister: I also got the text. I have some which i used for PriceWaterHouseCoopers recruitment and it helped me cos i passed all test and believe me am not so good with maths just that i practiced really hard. I got to the last stage of the recruitment and even passed their interview but a mere personality test threw me out at the very last stage. So please read SHL and personality test just incase they try to pull that kind of stunt.
How does the personality test looks like?....
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2012
HAS ANY ONE RECEIVE D MAIL? I HOPE THIS IS NOT A SCAM
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by olisaadewale: 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2012
@mrkels, pls wat was d test 4mat lik
mrkels:
Yer did last year's own and scaled through, its simply shl. Just pratice very well. It is well.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2012
I didn't receive text message. I only got an email saying I qualify for the next stage and I will be contacted by the recruitment team. Just wondering cos majority got text message.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by einsteine(m): 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
Guy, calm down.
Lomoni13: HAS ANY ONE RECEIVE D MAIL? I HOPE THIS IS NOT A SCAM
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by polipompom: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2012
So suprised no one got d mail. I got d mail since 11am dis morning. Guys check well, it ws sent by 'Nubiaville Information Desk'. D online test according to d mail will last btw 10am 2day nd 5pm on tuesday 9th Oct '12. D test will last 4 90 mins. 4 dose still xpectn jst b patient, d delay myt probably b due 2 system error.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by olasdot: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
polipompom: So suprised no one got d mail. I got d mail since 11am dis morning. Guys check well, it ws sent by 'Nubiaville Information Desk'. D online test according to d mail will last btw 10am 2day nd 5pm on tuesday 9th Oct '12. D test will last 4 90 mins. 4 dose still xpectn jst b patient, d delay myt probably b due 2 system error.

@Polipompom, How was the test? well, i do not think many people have received the online test. Can you please share with us the details of the test?
Thanks
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by wuragold2: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
@pollipompom u seem to b d only one here that has received the mail... Wonder what's going on
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by polipompom: 1:15am On Oct 06, 2012
olasdot:

@Polipompom, How was the test? well, i do not think many people have received the online test. Can you please share with us the details of the test?
Thanks

@ Olasdot, av nt taken d test yet. I'l do it probably by Sunday.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by zeusosha: 7:56am On Oct 06, 2012
I don tire
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by olasdot: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2012
Yes, some have started receiving their invitation for online test. Below is a copy of what was sent to a friend.

Can Polipompom confirm if this is a copy of what was sent to u?

Guys, dnt worry, we will get ours soonest. Success is ours
--------------------------
Nubiaville
Creating Awareness, Marketing Value
Invitation for test - Management Trainee

Hello ..,

Invitation for BAT Online Aptitude Test.

Sequel to your application to the BAT Management Trainee Programme, we are pleased to invite you to participate in an online aptitude test.

The Online Test will be open from today, 10:00am 5th of October 2012 till 5:00pm on the Tuesday 9th October, 2012.

Kindly take note of the following:

You are required to register once you recveive this mail.
After registration, an activation link will be sent to your mail box. Click on the link to activate your account.
If you have registered on this site before, just log in
After registration, activation and login, copy the link from this mail and paste it on the browser to access and take the test
Ensure you take the test in an environment that has uninterrupted internet access and power to prevent issues associated with power, bandwidth or connection breakage.
The total duration for the test is 90 minutes.
If you have any issues, please send a mail to infodesk@nubiaville.com
Finally, ensure that you take your test on time to prevent \"last minute rushing\" syndrome

or just copy this link to your browser http:

The Online Test will be available for you to take between
Start Date: 5 October, 2012, Time: 10:00 AM and End Date: 9 October, 2012, Time: 5:00 PM

Please note that this is the time frame window within which you are expected to take the test. The duration of the test is different.

Best of Luck.

Recruitment Team,
British American Tobacco Nigeria
©2010 Nubiaville Inc
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by zibe(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2012
Send an email to infodesk@nubiaville.com if you haven't received the details in your email.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by ifykoleyahooc(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2012
Pls house let me ask before i make a mistake.if we click on the link,won't it direct us to the test proper?whr are we to register again?.cos am thinking of just clicking on the link and believing it would direct me to whr i wld start the test.pls sbdy shud throw more light asap before man go Bleep up.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by polipompom: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2012
@ Olasdot, dat's exactly d msg I got. D delay ws probably due 2 ntwk issh. Good luck! 2 evry1
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2012
I got a mail this morning informing me of an online test. I know it is SHL, but what part? Numerical, Verbal and what? Are there others? Pls i need info.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by einsteine(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2012
blueQueen: I got a mail this morning informing me of an online test. I know it is SHL, but what part? Numerical, Verbal and what? Are there others? Pls i need info.
Someone who just wrote told me it is not shl. More like GMAT. 70 questions in 90 minutes.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by tracy10: 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2012
Hey guys, ave been oppurtuned to take BAT test frm dis Nubiaville and its nt SHL at all. Its more of sentence correction, data sufficiency ques and all. Its more gmats bt I tink d time wil be enuf if u manage it well.

Al d best guys!
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
einstein_e: Someone who just wrote told me it is not shl. More like GMAT. 70 questions in 90 minutes.
Thanks for the info.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by Penproph: 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2012
Just got a message frm Bat nw.pls check ur inbox or spam nw
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by shollyblingzy: 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2012
pls house, how did the test go, hope it was more like it, share your views/opinions
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by einsteine(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2012
The questions are of moderate difficulty. Experienced test takers would find it easy.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by shollyblingzy: 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2012
wat does it entails, numerical, verbal and wat and wat
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by skimofat: 10:07am On Oct 07, 2012
who hs gone 4 d test, shud pls give us hint

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite / Addax Retrenches Over 90% Of Its Contract Staff / 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.