Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (18363 Views)

Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 05, 2012
I have found that naija girls (or maybe just africans in general) dont even entertain the idea of dating a younger bros and would end or stop anything with a guy when they find out he is younger ...no matter how well the flow....even if it is only by a year.

Id like the girls to speak for themselves on this matter..

Would you date a younger guy?
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 05, 2012
I'm not a Naija girl, but I would date a man up to 2 years younger than me if he was stable in life with an education, career, and God fearing.

I hope this is not an ad for a sugarmummy lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by 190: 12:51am On Oct 05, 2012
Nija gurls would you date 2buff if you are 11years older than him

thats the simple message hes trying to pass across undecided
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by 190: 12:53am On Oct 05, 2012
FlowerPower: I'm not a Naija girl, but I would date a man up to 2 years younger than me if he was stable in life with an education, career, and God fearing.

I hope this is not an ad for a sugarmummy lipsrsealed

Fear no further, for God has directed your man to you and his name is --------------------------------------------------> 190 cool cool

so can we begin familiarizing ourselves with each other
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by toria1980(f): 12:58am On Oct 05, 2012
As a matter of fact, I hav never dated a guy of my age, is either he is 3-4yrs younger or of same age...dis is becos I look too young for my age..so I can

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by 190: 1:03am On Oct 05, 2012
toria1980: As a matter of fact, I hav never dated a guy of my age, is either he is 3-4yrs younger or of same age...dis is becos I look too young for my age..so I can

Excuse me are you Short

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 05, 2012
190:

Fear no further, for God has directed your man to you and his name is --------------------------------------------------> 190 cool cool

so can we begin familiarizing ourselves with each other

You dey behave like pikin wey suck am papa chest. Make una tell God I don suffer enough cry

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 05, 2012
I've also found out that what a naija girl says she's alright with on a public forum and what she is REALLY alright with are 2 different matters entirely. grin

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Walexz02(m): 1:48am On Oct 05, 2012
^
It is now dt u undrstand dt asking d question here is nt relevant.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 05, 2012
Walexz02: ^
It is now dt u undrstand dt asking d question here is nt relevant.

I have known, it's just that I wanted to give them a chance to logicalize this default feeling of theirs' on their own without any pre-accusations. They can still do so cheesy
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Walexz02(m): 2:07am On Oct 05, 2012
^
Here on NL,there mouth can b sugar coated, bt in real life, they wil nver do it.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by toria1980(f): 2:09am On Oct 05, 2012
190:

Excuse me are you Short

Fear not, I ​am not..
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 05, 2012
Naija girls, is it that you feel he is going to eventually run after a younger woman? cheesy
Talk naw...make we understand una actual fear cool
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by 190: 2:13am On Oct 05, 2012
2buff: Naija girls, is it that you feel he is going to eventually run after a younger woman? cheesy

grin grin
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by 190: 2:13am On Oct 05, 2012
FlowerPower:

You dey behave like pikin wey suck am papa chest. Make una tell God I don suffer enough cry

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

so u speak pidgin embarassed embarassed
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 05, 2012
190:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

so u speak pidgin embarassed embarassed

Yes I do. You likey tongue lol!!
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 05, 2012
No, I would not even date a guy my age let alone a younger guy. I'm naturally attracted to older guys because I think they are more mature and understanding and can handle intelligent conversations (my opinion). Plus, I get a better feel of protection. But then, connection and compatibility is what matters.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Mynd44: 4:37am On Oct 05, 2012
^^
You know what you want and that's good for you.
@Topic, generalization is just silly
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by k2039: 4:39am On Oct 05, 2012
190: Nija gurls would you date 2buff if you are 11years older than him

thats the simple message hes trying to pass across undecided

[size=13pt]the only one reeason why @Pritheeann wont accept my proposal
[/size]
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by k2039: 4:40am On Oct 05, 2012
2buff: I've also found out that what a naija girl says she's alright with on a public forum and what she is REALLY alright with are 2 different matters entirely. grin

[size=13pt]I thought has much,all this girls are fake
[/size]
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by k2039: 4:42am On Oct 05, 2012
2buff: Naija girls, is it that you feel he is going to eventually run after a younger woman? cheesy

[size=13pt]@Pritheeann answer this question o
[/size]
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by k2039: 4:43am On Oct 05, 2012
ItsModella: No, I would not even date a guy my age let alone a younger guy. I'm naturally attracted to older guys because I think they are more mature and understanding and can handle intelligent conversations (my opinion). Plus, I get a better feel of protection. But then, connection and compatibility is what matters.

[size=13pt]If this is your reason,then I wonder how you think.Protection and maturity now has a lot to do with age,you funny,I laugh in spanish
[/size]
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by UmericanGirl(f): 4:44am On Oct 05, 2012
ItsModella: No, I would not even date a guy my age let alone a younger guy. I'm naturally attracted to older guys because I think they are more mature and understanding and can handle intelligent conversations (my opinion). Plus, I get a better feel of protection. But then, connection and compatibility is what matters.

Yes this.. All of this.. Women tend to mature faster than men, thus the desire for women to date older men.
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 05, 2012
k2039:

[size=13pt]If this is your reason,then I wonder how you think.Protection and maturity now has a lot to do with age,you funny,I laugh in spanish
[/size]

You can laugh in whatever language, it doesn't affect me. Women tend to mature faster than men. It is often said that young men are emotionally two years behind their female counterparts of the same age. A little research helps you know.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 05, 2012
ItsModella:
You can laugh in whatever language, it doesn't affect me. Women tend to mature faster than men. It is often said that young men are emotionally two years behind their female counterparts of the same age. A little research helps you know.

Hahaha oh my goodness. This is such a lie.
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 05, 2012
2buff:

Hahaha oh my goodness. This is such a lie.
and you're saying this based on?
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 05, 2012
ItsModella:
and you're saying this based on?

The most emotional, most illogical and most out-of-touch-with-reality of the genders...is actually now claiming itself to be the most "mature"?

Which magazines do you y'all read all these things from?
I have also found that a man is typically called "immature" by the women folk when he simply refuses to let the childish thing have her way in a matter.

9 Likes

Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by joe4christ(m): 5:59am On Oct 05, 2012
2buff:

The most emotional, most illogical and most out-of-touch-with-reality of the genders...is actually now claiming itself to be the most "mature"?

I have also found that a man is typically called "immature" by the women folk when he simply refuses to let the childish thing have her way in a matter.

You're absolutely correct about the above assertion!

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by k2039: 6:17am On Oct 05, 2012
2buff:

You need to see the romance and family section,see the way matured genders are crying.Matured people who cant handle their boyfriends without coming here to ask us for advise,again I laugh in greek

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by k2039: 6:34am On Oct 05, 2012
ItsModella:
Abeg,na who b dat girl wey like this comment(I no say na birds of dsame feather una be)
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by Mynd44: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2012
2buff is nuts
Re: Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? by swaggerkid(m): 7:11am On Oct 05, 2012
Q

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? / I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? / Eat My Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.