Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,431 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:17 PM

Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) (19348 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / How To Become A Successful Information Marketer / Online Business Men Inner Circle (A Special Thread For Online Business People) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by kay29000(m): 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
Yea. And i like what u said about the subconscious mind, i am into all of that too. Have you read The Power of Your Subconscious Mind? I cant remember the author's name...its a powerful book.

On becoming a millionaire, if u advertise full page in the papers, how much would u sell a copy, and howmuch would u hope to sell to become a millionaire in dollars?

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
kay29000: Yea. And i like what u said about the subconscious mind, i am into all of that too. Have you read The Power of Your Subconscious Mind? I cant remember the author's name...its a powerful book.

On becoming a millionaire, if u advertise full page in the papers, how much would u sell a copy, and howmuch would u hope to sell to become a millionaire in dollars?

Lol, friend Full page Ad(s) are for big-hit-banger info-marketer with slick budget on target goal (you too can make it up)

but............

Full page Ad is alway a Water Ad....confused, lol, you shouldn't

You know WHAT water is (na?)

it's a make up of Eyeball pulling call to Action secrets (solutions)

The spindle is still on.........

Like sharing alot...

Info-tin's

Frank Odey

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
kay29000: Yea. And i like what u said about the subconscious mind, i am into all of that too. Have you read The Power of Your Subconscious Mind? I cant remember the author's name...its a powerful book.

Thanks for the comment bro;
as Regards the one million dollars thing, let me don't lie to you,got you will need to work like a machine to make that shocked , but believe me with Hard work, smart work , creative and profitable product, you can pull it off.
If you wanna sell an info on a full page ads I will advice you to do the following, sell it at a moderately expencive price eg 6,000, 7,500 8,000, 9000...or even 10,000!
You will make sure you write an extremely compelling advert,your sales letter must be KILLER,o.K. lET ME throw in some punch lines of how to create a Killer Sales letter;
*''Magic Blending Style''==> Blend your advert with the way the editors article of that newspaper always looks like, with that you will build an automatic TRUST in all the prospective buyers mind,so never ever make it fancy,flashy. Just make it plane Black and white , with all the words well formatted..you don't want to blow a 200k and make a chicken change!
*''A.K 47 Gun Style! ; Blow the ''doubting monster'' hiding in the ''mind'' of your prospects mind by listing a list of Mouth Watering Benefits...benefits which are mini Headlines, the listed benefits must be such that when a Normal Human Being reads it he can never ever deny the fact that he have to get your product!
*'' Headline Power'' Your Headline Must Be attention Grabbing; Your Headline Must Be able to Grab Eye Balls and Lower Body Balls!
grin, at first your Headline is not for selling anything to your prospects, it is a tool for just one reason and that heavenly reason of Distracting people, Grabbing them by the eye Balls and force them to read the sales letter!
* Write highly persuasive article; your article must Be very persuasive, thus, note that every word you make must Be made for the sole purpose of selling your package, you don't write a super story for us, give us compelling reasons for buying you information!
Pheew! tongue
I Don Try Naa smiley

As regards the million dollars dream;
I think you will need to to create over 15 Highly Demanded Products... Then price them at a minimum of 5k and maximum of 10,000!
If you really wanna pull this Game, you will need a Master Plan,thus Plan from Now Till the End of december for this big dream and get highly productive, do a lot of research, make a lot of money (to burn on a full page ads!), plan and re plan, Get addicted to this your Million Dollars dream (i.e. 160 MILLION NAIRA SHAAA?)and you will find a way...
Dude your own dream na small one oh! Mine is to make 300 Million, I pray say make e happen! grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 7:50am On Oct 09, 2012
Good Morning Guys!
How was Your Night?
...omo last night I sleept away my sorrow like a drunk because I was tired and weak due to the fact that as at last night I struggled bitterly and fiercely to buy fuel. You need to see how people are flocking around desperately just to get fuel , it was mad !shocked
All this because of scarcity of fuel!
And all these people are fully ready to pay anyone cash in hand for fuel as at that time!

Here is the point I wan't to bring out;

If you really want to Chop Money As an info marketer/publisher/content producer/Marketer ( Kilode!!! shocked )you need to develop the skill of smelling Highly In demand trend or niche or problems that needs solution in which if you find solution to that problem, you will be smiling to the Bank like an Arab Prince wink

Now let me ask you this question , if you are a Meat pie seller and God asks you to seek for one thing which could be used for bringing more profit for you, what will that thing be?
Will you ask him to give you the abillity to make Amzingly sweet and delicious Meat pile?
Will you ask him to give you a Killer Marketing Ability?
Will you ask him to make you a monopoly so that you can make all the money in the world?

May be thats you, but as for me, I will ask him to give me a STARVING ADDICTED CROWD OF BUYERS!
Nigerian's and even the world over have a starving ''crowd'' for cement; that's why dangote is rich , Nigeria Have a rabid demand for Fuel that's why petrolchemical companies will never go broke....
Think, Think again and think deep of the problems people complian of , see if it is something that the solunion could be written down, then you have a best seller there. wink
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
where is verybody?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dapmillz(m): 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
Good day ppl, I really need your advice, I have an info product
I just completed but don't know how to sell it...advice me on
Doing that please. Very urgent.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
dapmillz: Good day ppl, I really need your advice, I have an info product

if you want to make BIG money from it, slow down. Reason yourself out first.

See what you do now:

I don't even care to ask but whatsoever the product is, do the following

1. Create a free and short version of the said product

2. Run an ad or any other promote while targetting your audience

3. Build a list(email and Phone no)

4. Structure a follow up messages

that's not all, many more

it's going sound sucking to you because you have no idea, xperince and skill on the bizness

well said, try something

Frank Odey

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
dapmillz: Good day ppl, I really need your advice, I have an info product
What is the nature of the product?
*tips;
*Follow the ''K.I.S.S'' Rule i.e Keep It Stupid Simple!
*Create a free version, but note, put in a very important and hot info in it, this will make buyer trust you more and buy your paid product without doubt.
* Put all you sales message in Plain Black and white (don't irritate our eyes on yous sales letter)
* don't write too much in your classifed ads remember the KISS rule?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:

if you want to make BIG money from it, slow down. Reason yourself out first.

See what you do now:

I don't even care to ask but whatsoever the product is, do the following

1. Create a free and short version of the said product

2. Run an ad or any other promote while targetting your audience

3. Build a list(email and Phone no)

4. Structure a follow up messages

that's not all, many more

it's going sound sucking to you because you have no idea, xperince and skill on the bizness

well said, try something

Frank Odey

Well done Don Frank! grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 6:40am On Oct 10, 2012
dejiswaggs:
What is the nature of the product?
*tips;
*Follow the ''K.I.S.S'' Rule i.e Keep It Stupid Simple!
*Create a free version, but note, put in a very important and hot info in it, this will make buyer trust you more and buy your paid product without doubt.
* Put all you sales message in Plain Black and white (don't irritate our eyes on yous sales letter)
* don't write too much in your classifed ads remember the KISS rule?

Better, well done deji
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:

Better, well done deji
thanks Boss wink
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
Cool Evening over here:

I love this tricks and decide to share it................here.
It's from a Guru I respect all my Life.

Title: HOW TO WRITE KILLING HEADLINES FOR ADS AND SALES PITCH.

http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Newletter-archives-protected/newsletters/zkkk_killer_headlines.htm

READ AND ENJOY

TO your success

Frank Odey

P.S: @dejiwaggs, I just ADD you on facebook, check, the same above.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 6:42am On Oct 11, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:
Cool Evening over here:

I love this tricks and decide to share it................here.
It's from a Guru I respect all my Life.

Title: HOW TO WRITE KILLING HEADLINES FOR ADS AND SALES PITCH.

http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Newletter-archives-protected/newsletters/zkkk_killer_headlines.htm

READ AND ENJOY

TO your success

Frank Odey

P.S: @dejiwaggs, I just ADD you on facebook, check, the same above.

Any one who reads all Gary Alerts Past Letter Would Be Extremely Rich In His Life!
I Love This man and he have Touched Lives!
Even in death He is still Touching lives! shocked

Bro Frank Saw your friend request and add you for sure!
guys Sorry if I have not posted anything yet , I will post some amazing stuff in here very soon!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by TPorter: 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
While i totally agree with you with what you have said that even Pastor Chris is an information marketer and i will add to it that all the news papper plus magazines publishers are also information marketers and they are indeed very rich.

Having said that if you want to start info business i think you can start with Clickbank. ClickBank is a place where thousands of people sell their digital products online. Also, it's a place where more than 100,000 other people help these product owners to get more sales by promoting their products in exchange for a high commission for each sale the promoter refers. Promoters are called "affiliates". In this system you're going to be an affiliate for one of these products but using a very unique method.
Go to ClickBank.com. At the very top of the page you will see a link to the "Marketplace". This is where you will find all the products that you can potentially promote. You must now choose a product to promote.
And you're going to need a ClickBank account so that you can receive all the money you make. You get paid via check twice a month. If you aren't already signed up with ClickBank, don't worry, it's free.But if you have a problem signing and collecting your check in Nigeria don't wait to share with me for help please!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
dejiswaggs:

Any one who reads all Gary Alerts Past Letter Would Be Extremely Rich In His Life!
I Love This man and he have Touched Lives!
Even in death He is still Touching lives! shocked

Bro Frank Saw your friend request and add you for sure!
guys Sorry if I have not posted anything yet , I will post some amazing stuff in here very soon!

We are waiting......:.....for......wonderful stuff
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by biz1234: 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
Information marketing is about being a solution finder, what you do is to uncover a problem, then provide the solution in exchange for money. Information products can be packaged in either eBook format, audio or video formats, it all depends on you and how you intend to get it delivered.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 11:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
T. Porter:
While i totally agree with you with what you have said that even Pastor Chris is an information marketer and i will add to it that all the news papper plus magazines publishers are also information marketers and they are indeed very rich.

Having said that if you want to start info business i think you can start with Clickbank. ClickBank is a place where thousands of people sell their digital products online. Also, it's a place where more than 100,000 other people help these product owners to get more sales by promoting their products in exchange for a high commission for each sale the promoter refers. Promoters are called "affiliates". In this system you're going to be an affiliate for one of these products but using a very unique method.
Go to ClickBank.com. At the very top of the page you will see a link to the "Marketplace". This is where you will find all the products that you can potentially promote. You must now choose a product to promote.
And you're going to need a ClickBank account so that you can receive all the money you make. You get paid via check twice a month. If you aren't already signed up with ClickBank, don't worry, it's free.But if you have a problem signing and collecting your check in Nigeria don't wait to share with me for help please!
Wow Wow Wow What an insightful post! smiley
It's cool to know we have real information Marketers who think deep just like you!
As Per the pastors, I think it is through marketing information they could actually make millions or even, if not billions for them to live a lavish lifestyle!Heck! These dude buy planes life they buy a new car!
Now,that's wealth!
The world is information driving...
As regards tips you gave as regards clickbank...your are very right one could start marketing info's which are on that platform.
But to me I really think is is a very good thing to market info in Nigeria because Nigeria Is a buying market...People are ready to spend money in Nigeria and the is almost no competition! cheesy
Thanks for such an Insightful post above , please we would love to have you around again pal! wink

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
biz1234: Information marketing is about being a solution finder, what you do is to uncover a problem, then provide the solution in exchange for money. Information products can be packaged in either eBook format, audio or video formats, it all depends on you and how you intend to get it delivered.
You are so on point on this one, if you can get a problem which a particular set of people are facing , find a good solution to there big problem, you are in money;
But you must make sure they are a buying people...for example an ebook called ''How To Watch TV Even if you Daddy and Mummy Don't Want you to Watch TV'' (for small kids)....will not sell in hundred years to come lol who will buy it self grin
Thanks for the insight pal! wink
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by biz1234: 12:05am On Oct 12, 2012
Information marketing is about the best business model any one can start on the internet, provided you know how to uncover needs and problems and means of proffering solutions to these problems. Information marketer are solution providers. Information products can be packaged in different formats which include eBooks, Audios, and Videos. How you package your products depend largely on you and your target audience.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 10:33am On Oct 12, 2012
Wonderful thread, am inspired

more.........please

Please anyone with solid and hot cake niches or topics should please share it here

we are waiting........

Am preparing my too

Frank.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:
Wonderful thread, am inspired

more.........please

Please anyone with solid and hot cake niches or topics should please share it here

we are waiting........

Am preparing my too

Frank.

Let me see what I can contribute as regards to niches:

Relationship Niches:

'How to marry the man of you dream.
how to marry a rich man.
how to make your boyfriend love you more.
how to prevent your boyfriend from cheating on you..
How to woo any girl of your dream..
How to double your dating skills..
How to make sure you get layed..
how to know if you husband is cheating on you....
30 ways to say I love you (this is a niraland hit)
27 dating tips you never know....

I don try naaa grin grin grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by gbengaijot(m): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2012
Dejiswaggs is my beloved son, In whom am well pleased...hear him
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
sure..................................?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 2:08am On Oct 13, 2012
gbengaijot: Dejiswaggs is my beloved son, In whom am well pleased...hear him
Hey!
This is the Present king of Info Marketing Talking! grin
I feel very pleasured to have your comment here.
But Sir,can you Please give us a professional advice from your wealth of knowledge? wink Please Boss? smiley
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by suxes2005(m): 4:38am On Oct 13, 2012
nice one Deji... i'm watching you man

Sheyi
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by hottprince: 7:56am On Oct 13, 2012
well deji u're really trying.I'm sorry for not swinging by I've been busy of late.mostly school stuff and in anything I do my g.p comes 1st.

@T.porter can u pls throw more light on hw to get a clickbank dirctly to nigeria.
The idea of snding it to malaysia to my frnd 1st n havin him tak a share drives me smhw wen its near payday.
Waitin for ur reply tnx
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 8:40am On Oct 13, 2012
suxes2005: nice one Deji... i'm watching you man

Sheyi
Hey....Pal How is your health?
Thanks for coming over here to drop your support! wink
Guys; if you don't know this guy, this guys is a force to reckon with...he is a dedicated blogger and upcoming top notch content marketer... I really look up to him for some stuffs...you know. smiley
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 8:42am On Oct 13, 2012
hottprince: well deji u're really trying.I'm sorry for not swinging by I've been busy of late.mostly school stuff and in anything I do my g.p comes 1st.

@T.porter can u pls throw more light on hw to get a clickbank dirctly to nigeria.
The idea of snding it to malaysia to my frnd 1st n havin him tak a share drives me smhw wen its near payday.
Waitin for ur reply tnx
Ha! School tins huh?
Me self they try do school this oh... Na only God go save my GP Law ain't no Beans
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 8:57am On Oct 13, 2012
There are plenty of reasons why people struggle to
make money
online. However, rarely do these reasons include
intelligence or an
inability to work hard. Most often, the problem comes
down to a focus. Maybe you can relate. It seems like you're constantly bombarded by
information.
It's overwhelming. Worse yet, some of this
information is
contradictory. And so you start down one path, but
then you end up second-guessing yourself. You end up switching
gears, repeatedly.
And you never see results because you're always
trying something new. Just to compound the problem, there's always
something new
coming down the pike. If you're subscribed to
newsletters, read
blogs, participate on forums or you're just a part of
the numerous Facebook and Skype marketing groups,
you're always
hearing about the new products. And some of them
sound pretty darn
good. But the truth is, most of them will probably just
distract you and get you spinning your wheels again. So stop spinning your wheels. Stop jumping from one
thing to the
next. Instead, follow these five keys to success...
Key #1: Focus on Just One Thing That's right, you need to pick just ONE thing and then
pour all
your time and attention to making this one thing
work. That means picking one niche, picking one business
model and
picking one marketing method. And then you need
to promise yourself
you'll see this through to success.

Key #2: Create a Plan Once you pick out your one strategy, then create a
written plan
which will detail exactly what you do and how you
intend to make
money doing it. In other words, create a business
plan.

This has three benefits: 1. Makes you think out your business plans
thoroughly. No more
jumping into a money-making venture without a
plan. No more jumping
from one thing to the next, because now you have a
road map to your success.
2. Forces you to focus. The reason is because if
something
isn't written down, if it's not part of your plan, then
you
simply ignore it. And so you stay laser-focused on
your written more.
plan. (See Key #4 below.)
3. Holds you accountable. This is a psychological
trick - just
the act of writing something down will make you
take it seriously.
Better yet, you can sign it like a contract. Key
#3: See Success Before Starting Something New No, you're not going to stick with one monetization
strategy or
one marketing method forever. However, the key is
to not start
something new until you see success with your
current strategy. So set yourself a goal, like getting so many visitors or
making so
much money. Once you meet your goal, then you can start
expanding your business
by introducing other strategies.

Key #4: Buy Only What Fits In With Your Plan No more buying the next bright and shiny thing you
see. Instead,
check your business plan and see if it fits. If it does,
you can
buy it. If not, ignore it. Example: Let's suppose that you decide to focus on
using joint
ventures to get traffic. If a new product comes out
telling you how
to get to the top of Google, ignore it. But if you see a
new product that promises to tell you more about how to
land profitable
joint ventures, then you're free to buy the product -
as long
as you apply what you learn before buying anything
else.

Key #5: Get a Coach to Help you Focus on the Right
Things Everything I
mentioned above sounds so easy, right? But you and I both know that applying this type of
laser-like focus
is very difficult.
You Just got to do it. And You Can do it!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 9:11am On Oct 13, 2012
Another thought to leave you with today....think
about it! Please read and Share... I was jogging one day and i noticed a person in front
of me, about 1/4 of mile. I could tell he was running a
little slower than me and I thought, good,
i shall try to catch him. I had about a mile to go my
path before i needed to turn off. So i started running faster and faster. Every block, i
was gaining on him just a little bit. After just a few
minutes i was only about 100 yards behind him, so i
really picked up the pace and push myself. You
would have thought i was running in the last leg of
London Olympic competition. I was determined to catch him.
Finally, i did it! I caught and passed him by. On the
inside i felt so good. "I beat him" of course, he didn't
even know we were racing. After i passed him, i realized i had been so focused on
competing against him that i had missed my turn. I
had gone nearly six blocks past it. I had to turn
around and go all back. Isn't that what happens in
life when we focus on competing with co-workers,
neighbors, friends, family, trying to outdo them or trying to prove that we are more successful or more
important? We spend our time and energy running
after them and we miss out on our own paths to our
God given destinies. The problem with unhealthy
competition is that its a never ending cycle. There will always be somebody ahead of you,
someone with better job, nicer car, more money in
the bank, more education, a prettier wife, a more
handsome husband, better behaved children, etc.
But realize that "You can be the best that you can be,
you are not competing with no one." Some people are insecure because they pay too much attention 2
what others are doing, where others are going,
wearing & driving. Take what God has given you, the height, weight &
personality. Dress well & wear it proudly! You 'll be
blessed by it. Stay focused and live a healthy life. There's no competition in DESTINY, run your own
RACE and wish others WELL!!! Don't...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery / Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? / Ways To Turn Your Ideas Into Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.