Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Pls Who Knows Anything About IJMB, I Need Guidance - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Pls Who Knows Anything About IJMB, I Need Guidance (3907 Views)

Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni) / The Truth About IJMB / IJMB A LEVEL FOR THOSE SEEKING ADMISSION WITHOUT JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Knows Anything About IJMB, I Need Guidance by tomiwa20(m): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
Pls, I wish to take IJMB but am a novice, pls I need to knw how to go about it and d steps to take including d amount to start
Re: Pls Who Knows Anything About IJMB, I Need Guidance by godstino(m): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
I TINK I ALSO NEED THESAME ADVICE ESPECIALLY D COST(TUITION INCLUDED)
Re: Pls Who Knows Anything About IJMB, I Need Guidance by Cutex01(m): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
Interim j0int matriculation board examination (i.j.m.b.e) is an A-level programme run by Ahmadu bello university (all other centres are affilliated to A.b.u) the pr0gramme is use to seek direct entry into university after c0mpleti0n- pr0vided u c0me out with a tangle p0int, the maximum p0int a student can obtain is 15+ 1 p0int (d additi0nal 1p0int is usually a b0nus 4rm i.j.m.b). The pr0gramme is n0t as easy as it s0und c0s it demands al0t of determinati0n and rigor0us read!ng. If u're d seri0us minded type u're likely to sail thr0ugh. As 4 d form nd tuit0n fees i cant really say much 0n dat
Re: Pls Who Knows Anything About IJMB, I Need Guidance by Cutex01(m): 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
Tuition fees varies 4rm centres to centres. As last year kogi state poly sells d f0rm for #4,600, tuit0n fees #26,700 to #30,000(for indigenes depending on ur c0urse c0mbination) f!nal exams #38,000 to #40,000( depending on ur c0urse c0mbinati0n) private 0wned centres c0st mch m0re than dat. D scho0l is rated 3rd best wen dis year's i.j.m.b result was released. They teach very well but THE LIVING CONDITION THERE IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT
Re: Pls Who Knows Anything About IJMB, I Need Guidance by tomiwa20(m): 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
Cutex01: Tuition fees varies 4rm centres to centres. As last year kogi state poly sells d f0rm for #4,600, tuit0n fees #26,700 to #30,000(for indigenes depending on ur c0urse c0mbination) f!nal exams #38,000 to #40,000( depending on ur c0urse c0mbinati0n) private 0wned centres c0st mch m0re than dat. D scho0l is rated 3rd best wen dis year's i.j.m.b result was released. They teach very well but THE LIVING CONDITION THERE IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT
but if am tru wif d IJMB can I use it to assess any sch of my chioce or d main centre where I offered it and wat exam will I ave to do?
Re: Pls Who Knows Anything About IJMB, I Need Guidance by Cutex01(m): 6:29am On Oct 06, 2012
Yeah, wen u're thr0ugh w!v d pr0gramme u can apply 4 any sko0l u w!sh ¡t is n0t restricted 2 d sko0l u did d pr0gramme. Wen u're d0ne u'll jxt use ur result 2 apply for direct entry 2 any sko0l of ur ch0ice, s0me universities write screening exams jxt like p0st utme 4 der candidates while others does n0t. Hope i answer ur questi0n
Re: Pls Who Knows Anything About IJMB, I Need Guidance by olly2012: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2012
Admission into university in Nigeria nowadays is a great problem especially for those trying to use jamb as the mode of entry. . . But for those that pass the last UTME, i wish you a successful result in your post-UTME and for those who did not pass the UTME, i have a good news and better alternative. . . the best alternative, is IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation Board).

This is a programme moderated by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. It is designed to solve problems of admission for candidates seeking admission into Nigeria University instead of waiting for UTME each and every year.

The examination is conducted in May every year in designated Polytechnics and colleges Of Education, while the results is released by August or prior to August i.e. between May and July students are to purchase a direct entry form from JAMB office and apply to any school of their choice.

When admission begins in September and October, they are then short listed for admission into their chosen institution. The number of subjects a student can enter for is (3) in respect to their chosen profession.

Meanwhile, candidates with deficiency in O’level English Language and Mathematics can also remedy these subjects by registering for the O’level
exams.
SCORES GRADES POINTS

70-100% A 5Points
60-69% B 4Points
50-59% C 3Points
45-49% D 2Points
40-44% E 1Points
39%Below F 0Points

For a student that register for (3) Subjects with grades such as Physics A, Chemistry B, Biology C. the Total number of points scored will be as follows:
Physics A= 5Points
Chemistry B= 4Points
Biology C= 3Points

-----------------------------------------------------------
Total 12 Point + 1 Points Bonus

A point is awarded to the point scored by every candidate provided he or she do not score (F) in any of the subject

CHECK PAGE 4 OF JAMB BROCHURE ITEM 2.2 (2) TO CONFIRM IJMB AS A REQUIREMENT FOR UNIVERSITY ADMISSION.

Registration and lectures for 2012/13 session of this programme has commenced at our center.

Make up classes will be conducted for those who would be resuming late.

Our priority and goal is to help our students pass the programme through effective tutoring and making appropriate textbooks available and also help them with their admission into the various universites of their choice.

Our past result is a testimony, almost all our students passed exceedingly well with 10 points and above with only few had 8 & 9 points, with these results we are sure of their admission.

We deliver excellent services you can count on again and again. we have good hostel accommodation and where our center is located is very safe and conducive
for learning.

Registration will soon be late so hurry now

For those that will be resuming, not to worry, the center will start a make class for you, that is you will be taught all the lectures and classes that you have missed.

For more details call or send sms ‎08068940428, 08189529845.

So don’t just sit at home doing nothing while the world passes you by....... you would be doing yourself a whole world of good by coming for the programme and it would be a step definitely in the right direction and also in securing yourself a place in the ivory tower.

SUCCESS TO YOU ALL.
Re: Pls Who Knows Anything About IJMB, I Need Guidance by davriches: 7:31am On Jan 25, 2013
I know about IJMB but I think it will be if you can visit their site on your own to learn much mofe than contents here www.ijmb.com.ng
Re: Pls Who Knows Anything About IJMB, I Need Guidance by amas24dotcom: 9:13am On Nov 07, 2014
For most affordable fees, history and bothering questions on IJMB, visit www.aboutijmb.com
Re: Pls Who Knows Anything About IJMB, I Need Guidance by tjcode19(m): 12:46pm On May 23, 2015
tomiwa20:
Pls, I wish to take IJMB but am a novice, pls I need to knw how to go about it and d steps to take including d amount to start

Visit www.ijmbedu.com or call 07032677498 for more info
Re: Pls Who Knows Anything About IJMB, I Need Guidance by jonesky080(m): 3:04am On Dec 07, 2015
[size=18pt]THIS IS TO INFORM ALL INTERESTED IJMB APPLICANTS THAT REGISTRATION FOR 2016 SESSION HAS COMMENCED, VISIT www.ijmbe.org.ng TO APPLY TODAY OR CALL 07037368149 FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Gain admission into 200 level without JAMB via IJMB a nine month programme and get registered to any of their study centres nationwide 2016 registration for IJMB has commenced and they can apply by visiting www.ijmbe.org.ng call 07037368149 or 08102508292 for more info.
read the testimonies of daily registered applicants by clicking www.ijmbe.org.ng/testimonial.php

Get registered to any of our partnering accredited centres closer to you nationwide by visiting www.ijmbe.org.ng OUR WEBSITE to register today.
[/size]

Re: Pls Who Knows Anything About IJMB, I Need Guidance by Admiralos(m): 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
For IJMB registration and coaching which will eventually lead to admission into 200Level (through direct entry) without JAMB, contact: "Pathfinder Tutors" - 07034217927, 08122937343.

We have centers in:
Kwara State - Ilorin
Lagos State - Alimosho
Oyo State - Iseyin

We are proud of our:
-Serene learning environment
-Professional tutors
-Students excellent performance

We also render admission assistance to our students, especially students seeking admission into Unilorin, UI and Uniosun.

We are duty bound and always try our best to ensure the success of our students... Kudos to God, our past record is our testimony.

Awaiting SSCE result is allowed...
IJMB is good for you...
Re: Pls Who Knows Anything About IJMB, I Need Guidance by naya247: 8:09am On Aug 11, 2018
Plz can I study nursing in ijmb
Re: Pls Who Knows Anything About IJMB, I Need Guidance by ijmbdesk(f): 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Pls Who Knows Anything About IJMB, I Need Guidance by youngstarlit(m): 7:31am On Mar 21, 2019
I really know a reliable agent in Ibadan and Ilorin only for now. If you are interested in applying for IJMB contact him on 0703 237 5931

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja 2011/2012 Remedial Form Is Out On Sale. Closing Soon. / Admission!! Bernavis Scottish University, Republic Of Benin (no JAMB Needed) / University Of Ilorin 2013/2014 Pre-admission Screening: Ijmb Admission 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.