Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Withdrawal Problem In Cashless Nigeria Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Withdrawal Problem In Cashless Nigeria Business (4178 Views)

Cashless Nigeria Business, Is It Real? / Cashless Nigeria Business: Who Can Enlighten Me About It? / Cashless Nigeria: How Would Churches Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withdrawal Problem In Cashless Nigeria Business by debow: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
Help is needed. Has any body succeded in making withdrawals in this business. I made some earnings in the new cashless Nigeria business. They say you can withdraw into your local bank account. But i have made some attempts. They always reply on the site that one should wait for 48 hrs. After which you hear nothing again from them. Share your experience.
Re: Withdrawal Problem In Cashless Nigeria Business by trigar12(m): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
Which business and in what currency?
Re: Withdrawal Problem In Cashless Nigeria Business by halimat1985(f): 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2012
What is the website's url?
You did not specify the site.
Re: Withdrawal Problem In Cashless Nigeria Business by angelswings: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2012
Dear friend,personally I dont think anything is wrong with cashless withdrawal cos I've made withdrawals and my money was sent into my account the following day.
The question I will ask is: after you made your withdrawal request,were you patient enough for them to deduct your withdrawal amount before you used on something else? I asked you this question because they dont deduct your withdrwal fund immediately.
Re: Withdrawal Problem In Cashless Nigeria Business by Seun(m): 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2012
Which company is that?
Re: Withdrawal Problem In Cashless Nigeria Business by 222Martins(m): 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2012
It has started.....cashless money, cashless problems grin grin grin @OP, Your initial post lack details. Which company are you referring to? The website? and details of the transaction? Only when these details are provided will you get a reasonable response or solution.
Re: Withdrawal Problem In Cashless Nigeria Business by legalwealth(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
debow: Help is needed. Has any body succeded in making withdrawals in this business. I made some earnings in the new cashless Nigeria business. They say you can withdraw into your local bank account. But i have made some attempts. They always reply on the site that one should wait for 48 hrs. After which you hear nothing again from them. Share your experience.

Were you really patience enough?
Meanwhile!There are about 4 ways of withdrawing from this business as I've successfully withdrew my cycling out cash and my upline have withdrew his own twice with no problem.

You can withdraw your cash into your
Liberty Reserve account,CNB wallet,bank account or to your mobile phone using Etransact.OK?

Better still,use it to activate other members CNB account by just collecting N2,200 or more or lesser from them.

Is that easy....

Concerning funding and activate CNB account,you can either do it with your Liberty Reserve account,CNB ewallet or making payment into their bank account but the 1st two are still the best and that of CNB wallet is still the fastest.

Anywhich way,any method is good.OK?
Re: Withdrawal Problem In Cashless Nigeria Business by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2012
Is this some new way of "Advertising". What is "this business"?
Re: Withdrawal Problem In Cashless Nigeria Business by angelswings: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
Nice one debow,i tot u didnt understand how it works before
Re: Withdrawal Problem In Cashless Nigeria Business by wealthydan(m): 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2012
beep me on 08067397031 07080832203 daniel val i will giv u direct info time.chidan49@yahoo.com
Re: Withdrawal Problem In Cashless Nigeria Business by face9jajobs(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
Good info I want to know what the windows is all about and how can one move from one window(3window) to the other? Thanks
Re: Withdrawal Problem In Cashless Nigeria Business by Cyprian213(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2012
u can only withdraw 4rom cashless Nigeria business if ur earning is up to 2000 naira. is ur earnings up to that? for those who want to register call me 08134546604
Re: Withdrawal Problem In Cashless Nigeria Business by angelswings: 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2012
Pls point of correction,ur earnings doesnot have to be up to 2000 b4 u'll be able able to withdraw from ur cashless account. As soon as ur balance is 1000,u are free to withdraw it,but note that u cant withdraw less than 1000.
Please if you have any question or you want to register or if u want to sell your cashless funds just call me on 08138287381 and i'll fund ur account same day,you dont have to wait for 48hours anymore
Re: Withdrawal Problem In Cashless Nigeria Business by face9jajobs(m): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
Nice update there! So if refferal is not compulsory how do we make make money? Dat I don't understand yet!
Re: Withdrawal Problem In Cashless Nigeria Business by angelswings: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2012
Once you have just only one person in ur group(7 members in a group) that is active then u dont need to refer anybody cos his own activity will spread on all of u in that group.
Re: Withdrawal Problem In Cashless Nigeria Business by geswith: 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
the cashless business Nigeria website has not been opening.why?hope no problems
Re: Withdrawal Problem In Cashless Nigeria Business by Benedictus90: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
Pls i av a problem transfering my money into gtbank account of mine, how do i go about it.. do anyone know the sort/swift code for gtbank or first bank..or plz explain what am gonna do
ThANKS GUYS
Re: Withdrawal Problem In Cashless Nigeria Business by angelswings: 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
The problem will continue until they finish the transition of the onwers of the company
Re: Withdrawal Problem In Cashless Nigeria Business by angelswings: 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
If U want another business with little or no efforts and u will be make a lot of money on a daily basis. Pls contact me here 08138287381. This is far better than CASHLESS I can assure u that. Try me.
Call me on that no and i ll put u thru talking to u one on one. Its real. In this program u ll have access to loan without collateral. From 50k to 1m

(1) (Reply)

Auto Spare Parts Business Coaching / Who Knows Where To Buy Fireworks At A Cheap Price / Rice Business In Nigeria The Big Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.