Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,244 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Please, Does Anyone Know How Much Nestle Pays Graduate Recruits? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, Does Anyone Know How Much Nestle Pays Graduate Recruits? (5329 Views)

Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji / Zenith Bank Recruits / Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Does Anyone Know How Much Nestle Pays Graduate Recruits? by swiftguy1: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2012
Please, fellow Nairalander, how much does Nestle pay graduate recruits for the position of medical delegates to be specific, or just generally. Its kinda urgent pls.
Re: Please, Does Anyone Know How Much Nestle Pays Graduate Recruits? by 234GT(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2012
If you have the job, take it without thinking twice. There is more to a job than the pay. I dont know how much they pay o, but you should be fine with nestle pay. With nestle, you get good training, international exposure etc, and its a well structured coy.
Re: Please, Does Anyone Know How Much Nestle Pays Graduate Recruits? by swiftguy1: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2012
Okay. Thank you 234GT. Was called for their driving test. Will see to it. I hear the offer is in the Northern region. That's another challenge. Anyways, till we get to that bridge.
Re: Please, Does Anyone Know How Much Nestle Pays Graduate Recruits? by 234GT(m): 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2012
Staying in the north is not a challenge at all. I served in the north. When I got my nysc posting, I heard a lot of bad things about the north, but my one year stay there made me understand a lot of things about the north. Its a beautiful place, and learning hausa is easy. The people are friendly. It is unfortunate the boko haram crisis is going on there now. Most people who are skeptical about going to the north have not even been to kogi state, not to talk of abuja or the main north. And if you are lucky to be posted to gombe state where I served, you will get to meet a lot of naturally beautiful fulani ladies there. Chai! I respect fulani ladies for their beauty. I wish you the best in your driving test.
Re: Please, Does Anyone Know How Much Nestle Pays Graduate Recruits? by swiftguy1: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
You should have picked one Fulani babe for yourself, cos its obvious u have a thing for them. The place is great, except for the recent happenings. Had to halt my PG studies @ABU before I even started cos of it. Am cool with Abuja (served there) and maybe Niger, but anywhere else, I don't think so.
Re: Please, Does Anyone Know How Much Nestle Pays Graduate Recruits? by dirahm: 1:11am On Oct 06, 2012
If my memory serves me well as it does, l tink part of d requirements for dat nestle job ws residence in d north or a willingness to relocate. Guess u'd hv 2 deal wit dat issue if u really want d job. I knw a friend who went for d test bt wsnt called for any driving test so, best of luck!
Re: Please, Does Anyone Know How Much Nestle Pays Graduate Recruits? by swiftguy1: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2012
Thanks dirahm. Willingness to reside in the northern region is part of the requirement, so lets hope they plan to compensate adequately.
Re: Please, Does Anyone Know How Much Nestle Pays Graduate Recruits? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
congrats bro. I wrote d apt test but was not called.
Re: Please, Does Anyone Know How Much Nestle Pays Graduate Recruits? by LOZENGE(m): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
congrats
Re: Please, Does Anyone Know How Much Nestle Pays Graduate Recruits? by dantti2006(m): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
Please what possible questions could be asked at the nutrition test for medical delegates cause I got 2write a nutrition test 2morrow and take a driving test too @illupeju lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Job For My Mum? / The Call That Changed My Life...... / Montaigne Place Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.