Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (26366 Views)

Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / A Letter To Single Guys / Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
Kity cat or whatsoever ur name is, I challenge u, let us have a photo competition here on nairaland for ppl to judge who is more prettier/handsome.

rules:

1. no photoshopping

2. no makeup just natural

if u agree to it let us know publicly here & hit the comp. ppl like u who cnt even stand up to other classy girls in real life will come online to form miss word with photoshop pics. or lets arrange a real life meetup with 10 nairalanders as judges. 5 female volunteers & 5 males. I dare u. sighs....hiding behind handle to spill ill things against ppl above them.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2012
Babzilla:

Oh no buster not with U looking like U dont have a mirror @ home grin grin grin grin

Of course ur post was hidden cos of that picture U look like a dork in it tongue

Muhahahaaahahha... Did you notice how the very very, very, very, very very bad guy dyed his hair to match?? The one on facebook is the show-stopper indeed! Lol I hope someone does not start feeling insecure and end up taking down that classic photo. That would be a big blow to our amusement here now, wouldn't it?
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by bernfame(f): 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2012
DailyNews: Kity cat or whatsoever ur name is, I challenge u, let us have a photo competition here on nairaland for ppl to judge who is more prettier/handsome.

rules:

1. no photoshopping

2. no makeup just natural

if u agree to it let us know publicly here & hit the comp. ppl like u who cnt even stand up to other classy girls in real life will come online to form miss word with photoshop pics. or lets arrange a real life meetup with 10 nairalanders as judges. 5 female volunteers & 5 males. I dare u. sighs....hiding behind handle to spill ill things against ppl above them.
DailyNews...
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Rooneyboy(m): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2012
ziqqz:

Lmfao... When you were small huh? So now that you're BIG you'll marry an ex-ashewo claiming to be born again because it's about time to get married? Just like you are entitled to call me hypocrite, I am also entitled to my own choice of wifey. Has anyone called you hypocrite over all these years when you chose fresh food over rotten food Designer clothes over okirika?? Blackberry handset over nokia 3310? My man, instead of jamming ur head on the wall to call me hypocrite, respect another man's choice as you would like yours respected.
U don finish am .
We all want fresh punnies abeg.
Who go see brand new come prefer second hand?

2 Likes

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by 190: 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
Rooneyboy:
U don finish am .

grin grin grin
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2012
ziqqz:

I concur. But we could never do enough work on ourselves. Really it's a man's world, and there's a lot we can do and get away with. Should I choose not to work on myself, for example, I will still get the kind of wife I want - no matter my shortcomings - especially when there's enough money to back up my claim. Not every virgin lady/girl, like you rightly mentioned, will readily fall into my arms, but for every one that refuses me, there's at least a score of others who'll dig my deal. I hope you follow my drift...
Hmmm....yea i do! Nd wish ya Goodluck in finding dat Virgin Gal....just hope u love nd treat her right as well!!
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 08, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Hmmm....yea i do! Nd wish ya Goodluck in finding dat Virgin Gal....just hope u love nd treat her right as well!!
Seeing that you capitalized the "Goodluck" makes me hope and pray it's not our presido you are wishing me...lol.
Well, speaking of luck in finding one, it's all over the airwaves with news that you are a virgin too! I think I heard it on Al Jazeera or CNN. I guess I've found a starting point for my search!

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 08, 2012
Ranks007:

u know u shud be shot.
Right back at you, mister.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Rooneyboy(m): 12:01am On Oct 08, 2012
jmoore:

Who told you every single guy is not a virgin? Some virgin men want to marry virgin women
True talk bro .
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 08, 2012
Rooneyboy:
U don finish am .
Ask dem o
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Rooneyboy(m): 12:05am On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
Seeing that you capitalized the "Goodluck" makes me hope and pray it's not our presido you are wishing me...lol.
Well, speaking of luck in finding one, it's all over the airwaves with news that you are a virgin too! I think I heard it on Al Jazeera or CNN. I guess I've found a starting point for my search!

Love ur sense of humour broda.
And which hole did u come out from ?
Just noticing the "ziqqz" for the first time.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 08, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Love ur sense of humour broda.
And which hole did u come out from ?
Just noticing the "ziqqz" for the first time.
Ahh my chairman, with gratitude first, me I be common JJC o, if that's how you mean. There's an abundance of potholes in our country, so you really should be asking which hole did I NOT come out from...

2 Likes

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:12am On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
Okay, am just gna gaze over and pretend lik, i didnt see this! And btw not wishn u Goodluck Johnathan...wishn ya GOODLUCK!!!
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Rooneyboy(m): 12:12am On Oct 08, 2012
190:

grin grin grin

190 u dey laugh, even with all ur escapades and adventures u've had with ladies me no say u go love them(punnies) FRESH when u want to marry .

How can one enter an everlasting relationship with an already tired punny ?

That's sheer wickedness from the part of the woman.

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Rooneyboy(m): 12:15am On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
Ahh my chairman, with gratitude first, me I be common JJC o, if that's how you mean. There's an abundance of potholes in our country, so you really should be asking which hole did I NOT come out from...

Now I've got to subscribe(follow u) to the name.

I love wise men ?
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 08, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Okay, am just gna glaze over and pretend lik, i didnt see this! And btw not wishn u Goodluck Johnathan...wishn ya GOODLUCK!!!

Oh wait, my bad if something in there sounded offensive. I actually meant to stylishly chip in a compliment to you, cos I think I read you somewhere writing that you're proudly still a virgin. But then again, what do I know? With renewed apologies...
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 08, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Now I've got to subscribe(follow u) to the name.

I love wise men ?
Uncle, my mommy said I should tell you that there are more than a few smarter things to do than to follow a pikin wey no sabi where him sef dey go.
Lol hey thanks dude
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Rooneyboy(m): 12:26am On Oct 08, 2012
Tinynita:
village gals tear eyez pass city gals these days...sum of d village gals dat claims 2 b virgins r really wide wen u taste their honey pot....so shun village tins....me 2 dey hail
Young lady stop deceiving urself.
Or are u one of those "break less punnies" ?
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:30am On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
Oh wait, my bad if something in there sounded offensive. I actually meant to stylishly chip in a compliment to you, cos I think I read you somewhere writing that you're proudly still a virgin. But then again, what do I know? With renewed apologies...
Oh! You ve gat nothing to apologise for! Just a lil embarrassed...bt issorai...i think i can handle it! smiley * i hope so* sad
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 08, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Oh! You ve gat nothing to apologise for! Just a lil embarrassed...bt issorai...i think i can handle it! smiley * i hope so* sad
Well then my fingers are certainly crossed for you. Permit me to further the embarrassment... Uhhh isn't it passed your bedtime yet?? Muhaaha
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:43am On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
Well then my fingers are certainly crossed for you. Permit me to further the embarrassment... Uhhh isn't it passed your bedtime yet?? Muhaaha
lol please dont! Nd yeaa u r right! Gudnyt!
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 08, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
lol please dont! Nd yeaa u r right! Gudnyt!
Ahahh you mean gud morning! Very well then, let's pretend that you're actually off to bed...
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:09am On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
Ahahh you mean gud morning! Very well then, let's pretend that you're actually off to bed...
Hehe...thanks for dat! GoodMorning!!! smiley
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 08, 2012
Damn maaan all y'all done gone to bed already! Well the rest of you wey still dey awake oya make una contributioning una thinking thoughts as well naa. Abeg abeg abeg stimulate this forum again with your perspectives, even if y'all gotta drop another controversial comment as usual lol
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 08, 2012
DailyNews:
Cooking I insist is a natures gift to women, keep running away from what God blessed u with, lets see who will get tired.
I'm reading these posts and I must say that "some" single people don't have a clue. I will attribute some of these posts to youth and inexperience. I've NEVER met a man that could not cook a little. Every man I know cooks at least once a week. It may not be an elaborate meal, but sometimes they don't want to trouble their wife. However I am commenting from an American perspective. undecided

ziqqz: Yes, I personally have played around at home and abroad. And yes, my wife WILL have to be a virgin.
good luck! There is nothing wrong with wanting a virgin, but by your own admission, you are running about with ladies across the globe. You may be presented with 100 virgins, but if they women are of age, how will you verify their chastity. I hope not by someone else's word I mean no offense to those who are virgins and awaiting their marriage proposal, but the truth is that as age increase, the likelihood of virginity decreases. To appease men who insist on them being "undefiled", many women engage in 'backdoor' intimacy, pay for hymen repair surgery, use solutions to tighten themselves, and insert pills with fake blood. They lay still like a log so they are not suspected of anything. Ziqqz, I hope you choose someone based on their qualities, because you may face disappointment after marriage. Hopefully you will meet the woman you deserve for marriage...

For the ladies who don't have a lot of money, but need to fake their virginity on their wedding night, I included a link below grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKZZW1eYu70
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by tai2(m): 1:20am On Oct 08, 2012
Lol...the only advice for a single man searching for a wife is to "get money"...it works like a magnet...rather than looking for them, they'll be looking for you.

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by 190: 1:30am On Oct 08, 2012
Rooneyboy:

190 u dey laugh, even with all ur escapades and adventures u've had with ladies me no say u go love them(punnies) FRESH when u want to marry .

How can one enter an everlasting relationship with an already tired punny ?

That's sheer wickedness from the part of the woman.

[size=18pt]FALLS FROM BED LAFFING!! grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]
True bruv, some punny are so grossly tired and wrinkled that its notin to write home about!

God help us, i prefer my punny tite and fresh from the source wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 08, 2012
FlowerPower:
I'm reading these posts and I must say that "some" single people don't have a clue. I will attribute some of these posts to youth and inexperience. I've NEVER met a man that could not cook a little. Every man I know cooks at least once a week. It may not be an elaborate meal, but sometimes they don't want to trouble their wife. However I am commenting from an American perspective. undecided

good luck! There is nothing wrong with wanting a virgin, but by your own admission, you are running about with ladies across the globe. You may be presented with 100 virgins, but if they women are of age, how will you verify their chastity. I hope not by someone else's word I mean no offense to those who are virgins and awaiting their marriage proposal, but the truth is that as age increase, the likelihood of virginity decreases. To appease men who insist on them being "undefiled", many women engage in a.n.a.l., pay for hymen repair surgery, use solutions to tighten themselves, and insert pills with fake blood. They lay still like a log so they are not suspected of anything. Ziqqz, I hope you choose someone based on their qualities, because you may face disappointment after marriage. Hopefully you will meet the woman you deserve for marriage...

Thank you oh so much for responding as objectively as you have.
Eh all join naa... Men are not so stupid, ya know. At least for me it won't be by word of mouth alone. See eh, I treat this lifetime contract thing with extremely meticulous consideration. So of course I'll preferably get to know my chosen bride for a while before we even talk of marriage. So even if she decides to watch the YouTube link you've posted, only time will tell and she will reveal her true character as we get to know each other. As a sharp man, there are subtle clues we look out for which can give us an idea if a woman is an ex-waka waka or an undefiled damsel.
For the ladies who don't have a lot of money, but need to fake their virginity on their wedding night, I included a link below grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKZZW1eYu70
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz: Thank you oh so much for responding as objectively as you have.
Eh all join naa... Men are not so silly, ya know. At least for me it won't be by word of mouth alone. See eh, I treat this lifetime contract thing with extremely meticulous consideration. So of course I'll preferably get to know my chosen bride for a while before we even talk of marriage. So even if she decides to watch the YouTube link you've posted, only time will tell and she will reveal her true character as we get to know each other. As a sharp man, there are subtle clues we look out for which can give us an idea if a woman is an ex-waka waka or an undefiled damsel.

Na wa o bro. I hope those subtle clues are not her naivety about se.x.ual matters, her clothing, or demure personality. I remember reading somewhere that you could tell if a girl has more experience because she is into hair weaves, arched eyebrows, and makeup lol! I tell you there are some 'pure' pentecostal girls who are covered from head to toe, obedient, and appear naiive. However, they secretly keep a 'christian' sugardaddy aka the deacon (who will often vouch for their chasteness). Most women don't have scores of men with whom they are intimate. If they do, it is often not in the area in which they live. They go to a town far away, so that they are not detected. The world is a stage and we are mere players. As I said, I hope you get the woman you deserve.... undecided
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 08, 2012
knowing how to cook has been translated to being a cook?
nland arent surprised though
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by ikenna1978: 5:51am On Oct 08, 2012
MY DEAR ,IT'S NOT AS EASY AS YOU THINK,AM AN EX PLAYER ,THE LADIES DON,T JUST TRUST ,I CAN COOK,DO HOUSE CHORES ETC
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by MrsChima1(f): 6:04am On Oct 08, 2012
There are AFRICAN MEN THAT ARE MARRIED TO WOMEN THAT CAN'T COOK TO SAVE THEIR LIVES....is being a good wife is only judged by the merit of her cooking skills? Is that what marriage have come down to for Africans?

I mean you guys say Westerners knows nothing about marriage and all we know is divorce BUT WHY ARE AFRICANS fretting over dumb things such as cooking skills

No damn wonder spousal murders are higher in lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Annoying Things Women Do / Foreigner Infects Girls With HIV In Lagos Deliberately / How I Made Her Fall In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.