Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? (11426 Views)

10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians / What Are The Most Important Things To Know About Nigerians? / Your View about Nigerians Who Travel To USA To Give Birth For USA Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? by alosiby92(f): 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2012
NLanders, what amuses you about Nigerians? Is it their accent? or something else?
For me it definitely has to be the way they dance at nigerian parties...you see people who look so serious its like they can't even drink water getting down on the dance floor like there is no tommorrow. On the case of Naija guys, it has to be the way they chat up a babe and for the ladies the way they insult...any others?
Re: What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2012
they are funny people.
even when they try not to be. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? by Freiburger(m): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2012
Their uniqueness.
Re: What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2012
They pull off the biggest parties even when they're broke.. cry

17 Likes

Re: What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? by fankasibe: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2012
my NIGERIANS are very rugged.....they can survive in any economic weather....even if petrol is sold at #1,500per liter....we will look for a way to see the next grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin day

11 Likes

Re: What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? by Freiburger(m): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2012
sheyie2007: They pull off the biggest party even when they're broke.. cry
20likes

4 Likes

Re: What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2012
Gullibility
Hypocrisy
Keeping up with the Joneses attitude
Lack of intropsetion and retrospection
Lack of self reliance always waiting for something and someone to save them
petty mindedness
tunnel vision

7 Likes

Re: What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? by Osoldier: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2012
your life style u the poster of this useless topic

2 Likes

Re: What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2012
They are book smart.. cool

1 Like

Re: What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? by aryzgreat: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2012
wot amuses me is when am in a public bus and i hear somebody with this kind of accent, hAI hAM WORKING WITH INTERCONTINENTA hASSURANCE hILUPEJU. IS hENGLISH MAKES ME TO LAUGHing OUT LOUD grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? by tchaik(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2012
Non of you mo'fvckers is a Nigerian; and unna wan yab? #mtchewwwww

*passes the mic

2 Likes

Re: What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? by Freiburger(m): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
O soldier: your life style u the poster of this useless topic
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? by fankasibe: 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2012
Nigeria a.k.a suffering and smiling......we are very funny people who will always blame government on the slightest thing that happens to us.....a girl will blame the country if she losses her boy friend grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? by nass07(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2012
I simply luv ma nigerian peeps, any day- even though we dn't luv to say it often. Nigerians are the most enterprising people in Africa- believe it or not.
Re: What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? by fankasibe: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2012
alosiby92: NLanders, what amuses you about Nigerians? Is it their accent? or something else?
For me it definitely has to be the way they dance at nigerian parties...you see people who look so serious its like they can't even drink water getting down on the dance floor like there is no tommorrow. On the case of Naija guys, it has to be the way they chat up a babe and for the ladies the way they insult...any others?
@poster....if u are not a Nigerian and u post anything negative about her....u will sleep on ur bed and wake-up inside a 2-dy-2 inches coffin......i respect my country pass ur country angry angry

8 Likes

Re: What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? by mrman2(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2012
The fact that Nigerians only ask questions when they are fighting.
For example: man A steps on man B
Man B: are u blind?
Man A: wetin dey worry u?
Man B: U no see say u match pesin?
Man A: u dey mad? Why u come dey shout?
Man B: na who dey mad? U dey craze?
Man A: do u knw who i am?
Man B: who are u?
Random guy comes in to break up the fight and asks, wetin happen nah?
Man A/B:u dey mind dis yeye man?

47 Likes

Re: What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2012
How they think they're the smartest people on earth

1 Like

Re: What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? by almaliki: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2012
Nigerians are born hustlers anywhere anyday.......and they do it in d most amazing and hilarious ways..........naija I hail.

2 Likes

Re: What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? by YuckMouf: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2012
lalaosky:

how is those words you spewed up there amusing?..your ugly black ,cursed,forgotten a*ss in ur pic will turn day into darknes!!!..imagine an alien calling a human worgly?...get the fucck outta here OGRE!!.

Excellent, Black and Ugly Jokes coming from an African.

I seem to have left a very important adjective out from my original post.....

Clearly you have just clarified what word seems to be missing.

1 Like

Re: What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? by SisiKill1: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2012
Mine is not amuse. . .it's AMAZE!

What amazes me most about Nigerians is our "E go Better" and "It could have be worse" attitude.

I swear I have never met any set of people who can manage to make lemonade out of the most most most bitterestestest lemon. It Is AMAZING!!!

Now is that good or bad? Well I'll let you be the judge. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? by Freiburger(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2012
Babzilla: How they think they're the smartest people on earth
10likes
Re: What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? by 234GT(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2012
Nigerians too dey go church, mosque plus shrine, but e no show for our attitude.

3 Likes

Re: What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? by azimibraun: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2012
I expect president GEJ as a former uniport boy and a lecturer to as a matter of urgency intervene in d matter..wt a cruel way of giving jungle justice.m dis kind of lawlesness must nt b part of our way as a ppl.its d gej's alma matta
Re: What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? by onila(f): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2012
yoruba girls-rudeness grin

2 Likes

Re: What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? by onila(f): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2012
we re funny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Conflicting Police, DSS Reports On Agom Adara's Killers In Kaduna / Igbo And Yoruba Women Who Has Best Way Of Dressing / If Nigeria Divide Today, Does Delta And Edo State Has A Place With Yoruba/igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.