Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,362 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:09 PM

MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) (7922 Views)

More Than 1000 Members Defect From PDP To APGA In Anambra / More Trouble For PDP As 1000 Members Defect To APGA In Anambra / Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Standing5(m): 6:48am On Oct 07, 2012
Antivirus92: Indeed danyokun,sheyguy,aigbofa,eko ile don't really have job. Awolowo free education is equal to JOBLESSNESS! Wandering minute to minute in nairaland searching for igbo,ojukwu,biafra!
what do you mean by some people have no job? Me thinks this a news for all to here and comment on oh. Now we can be certain MASSOB is not just another pain in the as.s organisation
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Standing5(m): 6:55am On Oct 07, 2012
ORAFA: Are these Igbos still thinking of BIAFRA? Wat a shame, I cant dream for over 40years and expect to make any progress by creating CLUELESS groups. Make una wake up Ndi'igbo. FORGET ABOUT BIAFRA AND THINK OF NIGERIA.
U av some point there bro but i think Massob's case is different when we consider what the body initially set out to do - which is to actualize a soveriegn state of Biafra. However i still see focus being driven into its vision further because this is just a wake up call.
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Standing5(m): 7:01am On Oct 07, 2012
redsquare: Dunno why Yoruba fools always jump into any Igbo related thread. Yes, 1000 members of MASSOB decamped to AIYO, what happens to the 2 factions of OPC (one led by Frederic Fasheun and the other by Gani Adams)? OPC is divided into 2 factions right from its early days, there have been series of clashes by the 2 factions where lives were lost, yet you 2-face hypocrites pretend as if all is well with OPC/Yoruba land.
you had better not fall for their diversionary tactics here. There is an infinite room for one thing only here and that is improvement.
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by redcliff: 7:12am On Oct 07, 2012
redsquare: Dunno why Yoruba fools always jump into any Igbo related thread. Yes, 1000 members of MASSOB decamped to AIYO, what happens to the 2 factions of OPC (one led by Frederic Fasheun and the other by Gani Adams)? OPC is divided into 2 factions right from its early days, there have been series of clashes by the 2 factions where lives were lost, yet you 2-face hypocrites pretend as if all is well with OPC/Yoruba land.

Pls help me tell the fou-lish yomi about that.
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Patsey: 7:15am On Oct 07, 2012
[size=14pt]The Igbos, led by Chinua Achebe, should go on a pilgrimage to Awolowo's grave at Ikenne in Ogun State and pour a libation to appease him. lol. Otherwise, Things would continue to Fall Apart in Igboland.

And since some trace the Igbo lineage back to the Jews, like the Jews, when things completely fall apart and you all go into exile, the Hausa-Fulanis, like the Arabs, would take over and occupy Igboland. By the time you get your acts together, appease Awolowo and finally return from exile, the conflict with Advanced Boko Haram residents occupying Igboland would be bloodier than the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. [/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 07, 2012
OPC is never a political group,its just like saying ur Bakassi boys is a political group.I'm disappointed with ur level of stupidity..all the money spent on ur education by ur folks is a waste.how I wished they used the money to drink beer.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Ndjones(m): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2012
redcliff: These ibo lunatics are back.

NB: am also a full ibo guy.
This guy na real fool
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by redsquare(m): 8:05am On Oct 07, 2012
Yomieluv: OPC is never a political group,its just like saying ur Bakassi boys is a political group.I'm disappointed with ur level of stupidity..all the money spent on ur education by ur folks is a waste.how I wished they used the money to drink beer.
I have now confirmed that you are a stupid baboon. So MASSOB is now a political group and OPC is not? This has shown that the so called free education AWO gave your parents is a waste, the money would have been used to send Tokyo (the Ibadan based NURTW thug) to school. MASSOB is to OPC as what Ohaneze is to Afenifere. Anuofia like you.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Caseless: 8:19am On Oct 07, 2012
Could this literally mean d begining of d END of d biafran dream and struggle? This youths are so disunited that they can never fight for a common goal. Is this how d proposed biafran republic will look like? SMH! Ok let's wait and see. *forsees intra-ethnic crises*. Ekenemunu, have i spoken d minds of d elders?
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Caseless: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2012
Eze Promoe: Must you advertise yourself before you state your point?
@bolded,
'ibo' guy indeed. No true son of Igbo will describe himself as 'ibo' .
what about those igbo celebrities that crest 'DAT IBO BOY' on their shirts,are they also not igbo boys for spellin igbo as ibo?
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Standing5(m): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2012
^^ Never thought of that before ... really thoughtful stuff.
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2012
I know one mistakenly born by miscarriage tribal marked ape faced humanoid will be clinging to one tree waiting to ban me wen I comment how I feel about the ongoing ethnic war here. U all know urselves. Endangered species
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
Yomielov I heard na ur papa dem wan use replace one of doz kids wey sing ''mama u do good ooo, mama wey give us indomie, indomie too sweet, mama u too much ooo'' morale of d lesson being since en papa never grow, how u expect'am make em be adult infact check him en fit never get aji amu for opioscope ya.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by free2ryhme: 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
what do one expect from an a tribe that in everything they are autonomous ... Bad leaders bad followers .. little wonder they can never produce anyone credible to run for the highest office in the land
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Classicalman(m): 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2012
Yomieluv: they can Never rule Nigeria,the closest they can get is Goodluck,useless tribe.
And did your ambitious Awolowo succeed in ruling nigeria? The same people he assisted to prosecute the war turned and stabbed him at the back at the 79 and 83 elections.... Hahahahahhaaaa..... Yeye ofemmanus.
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Classicalman(m): 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2012
USarmy: This forum is becoming too tribal one-sided, every slightest news about the Igbos on the frontpage, i know how many yaruba news in this forum @day and none make fp, Igbos shine una eyes my brother.
Don't mind them my dear. Seun is just doing it for the money cos he knows any igbo thread will attract scum.bags like dayokanu, yomiluv,sheyguy, tpia etc to begin vomitting nonsense from their buccal cavity, which will finally erupt into an e-war and generate more traffic. Sharp guys.
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Classicalman(m): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2012
Yomieluv: God bless you,they can't be united,greed bas/t/ar/d tribe.imagine last election,they field many presidential candidate,how do you expect the castaway win presidential seat..they don't even respect that useless man called Ojukwu while he was alive,but spent millions to bury him,instead of throwing his corpse to the dogs.
I believe the best answer for a lilylivered coward like you is, SILENCE.
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Usokristi: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2012
Yomieluv: Ibos are the most stupid ethnic group I've ever seen,maybe its due to their high level of illiteracy there,has Massob achieved its aim before setting up another clueless association.their leaders are clueless,visionless and the followers are mentally enslaved.little wonder they are treated with disdain by other tribes,since they lack unity among themselves.God forsaken tribe.
you are just showing how disgusting you are animal in human form
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Abagworo(m): 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
I have never supported and will never support MASSOB as a representative of Igbos because Biafra is not same as Igbo. Biafra includes other ethnic groups. I will support this new organization if they are not secessionists and are fighting for the interest of Igbos in Nigeria.
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by COOLDUN: 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
Yomieluv: Ibos are the most stupid ethnic group I've ever seen,maybe its due to their high level of illiteracy there,has Massob achieved its aim before setting up another clueless association.their leaders are clueless,visionless and the followers are mentally enslaved.little wonder they are treated with disdain by other tribes,since they lack unity among themselves.God forsaken tribe.

You are a lunatic; I hope you can be readmitted at the psychiatric hospital where you escaped to come to the nairaland to showcase your idiosyncrasy and arrogance. Everyone has a right to belong anywhere they wished. Many families are not in the same religion, political parties and believe, what is your concern on the Igbo and their unity? What made your tribe so relevance to Nigeria? And what have your tribe contributed positively to make Nigeria great more than the Igbo tribe? It is a pity that nairaland made their forum so easy for many lunatics and never do wells like you, to be insulting other tribes without conscience. If 1000 MASSOB members leave the MASSOB today many new members join MASSOB also. Many groups in Nigeria are losing and gaining new members everyday how does that concern anyone? Unless who is afraid of the existing Association. I advise you to go back to that your psychiatric doctor and tell him to refund your payment or continue your treatment. You are a millennium FOOL.
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by COOLDUN: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2012
Classicalman: And did your ambitious Awolowo succeed in ruling nigeria? The same people he assisted to prosecute the war turned and stabbed him at the back at the 79 and 83 elections.... Hahahahahhaaaa..... Yeye ofemmanus.

Even poisoned him when they saw that his over ambitious was becoming too nasty in 1987. Their over educated half past four eyes was dropped for a mechanic in the Nigeria Army rule the country again in 1999. These educated illiterates will never stop exhibiting their stupidly on this forum. Ruling Nigeria or not is not by force or do or die affairs to be insulting people, if they are educated as they claim. I am very sorry for Nigeria as a country.Igbo tribe is from God, so no one can change anything from the positivity of the Igbo tribe. God is with the Igbo tribe.
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
igbos are the most parasitic pple on earth. they steal, plunder, maim and encroaches on peoples property. Very Senile minded, Quick to mischievousness, fast in perpetrating crime. undaunted in carrying harddrugs regardless of the implications. Rugged and silly living. Double sided mouth. If i have my way. i would chase you guys away from south west. Parasitic Conjugation called nationhood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by redsun(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2012
Come to really think of it objectively and like i have always known,i think the igbos are less sheepish tribe in nigeria,and that explains why they seems to have little or no political affiliation and followership in the present nigerian political thuggery and bastardization that have brought backwarness,ruin and destruction to the entire nation.

The igbos have the tendencies of moving on,of being individualistic abd nonchalant to things that does not make sense.The basic traits of rations beings.
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
COOLDUN:

You are a lunatic; I hope you can be readmitted at the psychiatric hospital where you escaped to come to the nairaland to showcase your idiosyncrasy and arrogance. Everyone has a right to belong anywhere they wished. Many families are not in the same religion, political parties and believe, what is your concern on the Igbo and their unity? What made your tribe so relevance to Nigeria? And what have your tribe contributed positively to make Nigeria great more than the Igbo tribe? It is a pity that nairaland made their forum so easy for many lunatics and never do wells like you, to be insulting other tribes without conscience. If 1000 MASSOB members leave the MASSOB today many new members join MASSOB also. Many groups in Nigeria are losing and gaining new members everyday how does that concern anyone? Unless who is afraid of the existing Association. I advise you to go back to that your psychiatric doctor and tell him to refund your payment or continue your treatment. You are a millennium FOOL.
truth is bitter,but I've got to say it..fool.
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Eziachi: 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
cesil92: Yeye people. Just hear them "MASSOB has not been paying compensation to family members of victims, Now dis new group na dem wan pay. Hence, d youths have migrated to a better pay offer 4rm dis new group.
"Clearly, it all revolves round MONEY" and not with their heart.
Leaving a rafter in your own eyes and compain about the leave in someone else's.
OPC's faction of Frederic Fasheun and the other by Gani Adams which one shares money better and which one do you belong and for what reason?

MASSOB is not a Nigerian political party, it has no registration book, all membership is in the heart, so what is the meaning of decamping?
What is the difference between ANC and PAC during the ugly days of apartheid?
Nothing ! Just one goal but different method.
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Eziachi: 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2012
lowgeorge: igbos are the most parasitic pple on earth. they steal, plunder, maim and encroaches on peoples property. Very Senile minded, Quick to mischievousness, fast in perpetrating crime. undaunted in carrying harddrugs regardless of the implications. Rugged and silly living. Double sided mouth. If i have my way. i would chase you guys away from south west. Parasitic Conjugation called nationhood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Romans, Greek, Assyrian and most recently the British, Americans and many more powers started it.
Any great power that never plunders , has never started grin grin grin grin grin grin
And watch out!! The Chinese are coming!!
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by hypergig(m): 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2012
Shit don grab me.brb.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Eziachi: 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2012
Abagworo: I have never supported and will never support MASSOB as a representative of Igbos because Biafra is not same as Igbo. Biafra includes other ethnic groups. I will support this new organization if they are not secessionists and are fighting for the interest of Igbos in Nigeria.
You don't need to support them or even belong as there is nothing to belong. You can equally start yours, just like they did. If your way is the right way, we will follow you. The wall of China wasn't built by a brick but many bricks.
Re: MASSOB Loses 1000 Members To AIYO (Association of Igbo Youths) by Eziachi: 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
Patsey: [size=14pt]The Igbos, led by Chinua Achebe, should go on a pilgrimage to Awolowo's grave at Ikenne in Ogun State and pour a libation to appease him. lol. Otherwise, Things would continue to Fall Apart in Igboland.

And since some trace the Igbo lineage back to the Jews, like the Jews, when things completely fall apart and you all go into exile, the Hausa-Fulanis, like the Arabs, would take over and occupy Igboland. By the time you get your acts together, appease Awolowo and finally return from exile, the conflict with [b]Advanced Boko Haram residents occupying Igboland would be bloodier than the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. [/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/b]
Go and recover Kwara, Saraki and his kinsmen from the claws of Fulani Emir seating at Ilorin first before dishing advice on occupation to another person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / Kogi Assembly Members, Journalists, Others To Wear Name Tags / Enact Law For President To Attach Portfolios To Ministerial Nominees –PDP To NAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.