Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Honda Bulldog Wanted - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Bulldog Wanted (1475 Views)

Honda Bulldog 250k / A Clean Honda Bulldog 4 Sale and it must go 2day!!!!! / price reduced Sales in Abuja! Honda Bulldog 280k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Bulldog Wanted by Udobass: 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2008
I'm still in need of the Honda Bulldog, any news?
Re: Honda Bulldog Wanted by Jdesigns(m): 1:15am On Jan 19, 2008
which of the models are you interested in, and what price range are you looking at.
i get good car for pips from togo, so if interested holla back
Re: Honda Bulldog Wanted by Udobass: 8:08am On Jan 19, 2008
J-designs, I want 1997 model of Honda bulldog: Manual gear trans, factory fitted A/C, Alloy rims, power windows and leather seat with 100,000 mileage
Re: Honda Bulldog Wanted by Udobass: 8:10am On Jan 19, 2008
I have 750k
Re: Honda Bulldog Wanted by Jdesigns(m): 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2008
Udobass:

leather seat with 100,000 mileage

have you had about lemon car before or car that their odometer as been tempered with. a car of over 10 yrs with a low mileage lipsrsealed
all you need is a car that as been well maintained by the owner not a low mileage else you buy scrap. undecided wink

get your game rite and let me know than i will tell you if i can or not. grin
Re: Honda Bulldog Wanted by viperman: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2008
J-designs:

have you had about lemon car before or car that their odometer as been tempered with. a car of over 10 years with a low mileage lipsrsealed
all you need is a car that as been well maintained by the owner not a low mileage else you buy scrap. undecided wink

get your game rite and let me know than i will tell you if i can or not. grin

Good!!! Good!! Now thats wisdom right there. I laugh when most people come and ask me to get them a 1996 car with less than 50k mileage, after advicing them they move away to go buy from someone else with a lemon/tampered odometer car, after buying they start having problems and start pleading with me to help them re-sell. When i refuse to help resell they say i'm a bad person, how will i help you sell a bad car to an innocent person i ask them? They have no reasonable answer. grin

The thing about buying a tokunbo or nigerian used car is all about how sound the car is, if it's sound and clean, buy it, else leave it.

J-D, hit me up via email for the volvo s80 talk

@Udobass

kindly call me on 08068097693 lets talk about the bulldog
Re: Honda Bulldog Wanted by atilla(m): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2008
Viperbaba

seems like you are no more banned abi? I wonder what will happen to that new princelexy who has been advertising on the board wink
Re: Honda Bulldog Wanted by viperman: 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2008
Naaa, prince lex would be in hibernation from now on grin
Re: Honda Bulldog Wanted by Jdesigns(m): 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2008
viperman:

Good!!! Good!! Now thats wisdom right there. I laugh when most people come and ask me to get them a 1996 car with less than 50k mileage, after advicing them they move away to go buy from someone else with a lemon/tampered odometer car, after buying they start having problems and start pleading with me to help them re-sell. When i refuse to help resell they say i'm a bad person, how will i help you sell a bad car to an innocent person i ask them? They have no reasonable answer. grin

The thing about buying a tokunbo or nigerian used car is all about how sound the car is, if it's sound and clean, buy it, else leave it.

J-D, hit me up via email for the volvo s80 talk

Abi, you talk correct and if you decided to go according to them, when there is problem with their car they will start calling you bad names.

will hit you on your mail.

@Udobass

i can give you a good deal.
Re: Honda Bulldog Wanted by viperman: 11:22am On Jan 22, 2008
lol, those are some of the hazards of the trade grin

(1) (Reply)

Peugeot 405 Gr For #350000! ! ! / Esp In Cars: Wats Up With It / 2008 Model Landrover 3 Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.