Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed (41660 Views)

If You Are Disappointed In Buhari Ministerial List, ...... / Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book / Edo Election: We Are Disappointed – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by jimmyboy1010(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
kettykin:

This same shameless old man was voted as the most influential African by time Magazine , the only other person that ever got voted for the same role was Nelson Mandela . His Novel has been translated into al the major languages of the world

Question is if Achebe was Useless , how would you classify Obasanjo,Awolowo,Diya

If you say Yoruba's(ODUA)Nation are cowards then let us be, but you can't dispute that we are very wise tribe which makes Ojukwu to pick race to Ivory-Coast during the war and left millions of n'digbo jewssmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileyas you claim to rot in your enclavesmileysmileysmileysmiley!!! Useless tribe! Una meeen na pride go finish you bluudclat!!! Call for another fight and see wat will happen to your people in south-west...dis one go pass "Genocide"smileysmileysmiley useless tribe! Mcheeeeewwwww

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Dainfamous: 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
Nashville:

From all the contributions made on this topic and similar ones, I can estimate that the unemploymnt rate in Nigeria is about 80%. If y'all had better things to do with your lives, you would not be going around spreading hatred. By the way, Achebe is also very jobless!!
achebe is jobless but sold 20 million copies o boy i want to be jobless like him so that means he sold more than rick ross rapper and some Hollywood movies in america,maami, i jealous achebe oooo wink wink

1 Like

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2012
Nashville:

I do not know how old you are, so I am not sure if your were alive during the war. But one thing I know is that you have wrong information. Whatever story "they" told you was a lie!

I respected your previous response to my post. I respected the fact that u knew that Nigeria is never one & will never be one with Hausas in it.

Igbos love Yorubas, reason you see them still marrying their daughters & co-habiting with them peacefully, but the average Yoruba man is cunning by birth. They derive pleasure in betraying & backstabbing an Igbo man, don't if its always done out of envy for Igbo man's ease at growing financially.

You talking of my age, yes I was yet to be born when the war took place, but my father fought & participated fully in the war, & an uncle, a prof in making lost his life in the war. Another uncle was amongst the highly intelligent military guys that executed the first coup, yes...& he told me lots of story. They did the coup cos they were not happy with Zik, Tafa, Awo, etc of the first indigenous govt. so they wanted to cleanse it, unfortunately Zik being a highly diabolical man escaped b4 d time & The Hausas like always who think from their anus before their brain, took it for a tribal attack.

Biafra almost won the war if not for British, American urgent intervention plus Awolowo's inhumane economic plan to cut off food supplies to the east as a desperate measure to win the war.

Biafra remains the strongest ever lived small young nation. If it was between Biafra & Yoruba, the war would have lasted for 24hours just like the cold war & the one Israel won Lebanon, Iran, etc.

If at all it was even bw Biafra & solely The rest of Nigeria without foreign power intervention, the war would have ended in say 6 months in favor of Biafra.

Go find an international history book on the war & read.

4 Likes

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Dainfamous: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2012
jimmyboy1010:

If you say Yoruba's(ODUA)Nation are cowards then let us be, but you can't dispute that we are very wise tribe which makes Ojukwu to pick race to Ivory-Coast during the war and left millions of n'digbo jewssmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileyas you claim to rot in your enclavesmileysmileysmileysmiley!!! Useless tribe! Una meeen na pride go finish you bluudclat!!! Call for another fight and see wat will happen to your people in south-west...dis one go pass "Genocide"smileysmileysmiley useless tribe! Mcheeeeewwwww
be-careful what u say because innocent poor yorubas in nigeria will lose their lives cus of ur stupid talk...
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by dragz: 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2012
samkoro:

Uv said it all.I do not need to say much.Let me watch how a fish can deny being wet while in water.

Just watch out,you will see that Yoruba response to this will go further to reinmforce tribalism.

They will deny that Adekunle scorpion existed.

They will deny there was a genocide.

They will deny that little children died out of hunger.

They will also denthat there was an indidenisation of foreign companies championed by the Yorubas.

They will deny that Awolowo used the leverages of the banks under him to acquire those companies at give away prices.Its just that nemesis has folded 80 percent of those companies.

About them loving housas,their short memories made them forget that

Housa jailed many times one of the two yorubas I respect- Gani Fawenhinmi

Housa Jailed another man I respect- Wole Soyinmka.

Housa instructed Awolowo to execute himself or face execution

Housa Jailed Obasanjo and later rehabilitated him.

Housa dribbled their friend Abiola and later killed him

Housa jailed Fela and later masterminded his infection with AIDS,because of his love for women

Housa jailed Diya and made him urinate on his trousers

And many others

This is Gayy love
. N hausas killed ur children,n made ur ojukwu to dress like a woman goin to owanbe party,only to run to tumbuktu,they also made u vanished 4rm political terrain.

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by dragz: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
DailyNews:

I respected your previous response to my post. I respected the fact that u knew that Nigeria is never one & will never be one with Hausas in it.

Igbos love Yorubas, reason you see them still marrying their daughters & co-habiting with them peacefully, but the average Yoruba man is cunning by birth. They derive pleasure in betraying & backstabbing an Igbo man, don't if its always done out of envy for Igbo man's ease at growing financially.

You talking of my age, yes I was yet to be born when the war took place, but my father fought & participated fully in the war, & an uncle, a prof in making lost his life in the war. Another uncle was amongst the highly intelligent military guys that executed the first coup, yes...& he told me lots of story. They did the coup cos they were not happy with Zik, Tafa, Awo, etc of the first indigenous govt. so they wanted to cleanse it, unfortunately Zik being a highly diabolical man escaped b4 d time & The Hausas like always who think from their anus before their brain, took it for a tribal attack.

Biafra almost won the war if not for British, American urgent intervention plus Awolowo's inhumane economic plan to cut off food supplies to the east as a desperate measure to win the war.

Biafra remains the strongest ever lived small young nation. If it was between Biafra & Yoruba, the war would have lasted for 24hours just like the cold war & the one Israel won Lebanon, Iran, etc.

If at all it was even bw Biafra & solely The rest of Nigeria without foreign power intervention, the war would have ended in say 6 months in favor of Biafra.

. Clap 4 ur self
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by free2ryhme: 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2012
Aigbofa:

Is your father sick?

it someone who has no regards for his own father that would say such.. engaging you would mean lowing my standards .. you are not worth it ... retards wan take over this post my i dey run ooo
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by oladapoa1(m): 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2012
kettykin:

This same shameless old man was voted as the most influential African by time Magazine , the only other person that ever got voted for the same role was Nelson Mandela . His Novel has been translated into al the major languages of the world

Question is if Achebe was Useless , how would you classify Obasanjo,Awolowo,Diya
he is just like plato who framed up the atlantis...he is good at telling stories, i respect him 4 that but nobel prizes are in categories
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by free2ryhme: 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2012
DailyNews:

sorry to cut your tales by moonlight short is was not the timely intervention of the US and the British but rather the ingenuity of Anthony enahoro going to moscow to sign the infamous "cultural agreement" which first say the Russians intervening in the war on the side of the Nigerian govt then Britisn and America supporting later .Initially the west ( without France) played a neutral waiting for a balance of power so as not to be let out in the spoils of war .. don't forget it was a war that was fought during the east-west detente. (cold war)
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Stevez32(m): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2012
akinmax: But, Mbadinuju, defending Achebe, said: “I have not read the book. I don’t want to speculate. During the civil war, I was studying in the United States of America. However, I have absolute confidence in Prof Chinua Achebe. He is an acclaimed international scholar and figure; whatever he says about the civil war should be taken seriously.”

Damn it...!!!! how senseless,moronic this Mbadinuju can be.You have not read the book , but whatever the children book writer says is true, God have mercy! . No sense of self esteem, dignity,sense of reason suspended ,intergity is on holiday while making this statement,just to show your Yes man attribute to the world.Hmmm,this speakes volume of how these people reason.

You are Indeed A Big Fool.... Point out a loop hole In what The Ex Governor Said.... Oh yes! He Admitted he hasn't read the book.... But is achebe not an acclaimed international scholar, and should his words be taken seriously?.... I pity your parents, it is quite obvious that giving birth to a slowpoke like you clearly spell out a case of a misplaced priority.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2012
DailyNews:

Your write up is interesting but rather contradictory. I guessed you were not born during the war like most people on this forum, so you heard second hand information which I can tell you was not the whole truth. Infact, it may have been less that half-truth. I am not in the mood to educate young people today cos I am not ready to type long proses. I do not need to find an international history book to know what happened during the war if you know what I am saying.

On one side, you say if the war was between Igbo and West it would have lasted only 24 hours, on the other hand you blame a Westerner for your loss. On one hand you blame Nigeria, on the other hand you blame international forces. You need to stick to one story.

I am happy you rightly noted there are several intermarriages between the Igbo and Yoruba, I wonder why you want to marry people that are cunning by birth. Go think about that. And I would like to hear your opinion about Zik who had returned to Nigeria loong before the war was over and Victor Banjo and a few Westerners who foguth for Biafra.

A war happened that you know very little about, and that most Nigerians alive know very little about. No need to start fighting ourselves over mistakes caused by people mostly long departed. Was the war avoidable? - yes, did Gowon and Ojukwu have to go to war? - no. But they did. We need to start looking for ways to improve the lives of those alive, not start fighting over statements made by the departed and the soon to be departed!
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by dumodust(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2012
when odia ofeimun publically stated that ojukwu lied about an agreement with awo, that he didn't witness such, he was saying what was in his mind, nobody said amything. Suddenly, a renowned novelist speaks about what he saw and heard in those yrs, and there's trouble from all sides... And i'm yet to see concrete evidence to refute his claims,he only doesn't want to let some restless dogs lie. Anyway, awo is awo and he will speak for himself, just as azikiwe and ojukwu are on their own. We must always revisit the unsettled past to understand where we are now, or else all these guys ranting about mko abiola shou also cool it and forget about it totally.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by ZeusI: 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
CyberG:

Why did iboz sabotage Adekunle on his way to iboland to liberate the iboz from ojuku's deathly grip?? Why did they sabotage Muritala on his way to capture Onitsha?
CyberG, do you realise that you are making no sense at all? First of all who are Iboz? Lest i forget, the next time you come across a tread like this; cross over, you are still a babe and should be listening, okay?
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by oge4real(f): 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
So no hidden posts today. Does this mean the mods have been out battling the floods in their houses,making them oblivious to all the tribal bashing here? Or am I to believe that their inaction is simply deliberate?
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by warrior01: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2012
CyberG:

By declaring seccession. Seccession is an act of war.
Pls can you elaborate on what caused the secession which according to you is a declaration of war?
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nebeuwa(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2012
People are attacking Professor Chinua Achebe, but is the man incorrect?

Let the truth be known that Chief Obafemi Awolowo uttered such words.

It is etched in the record. Now how can you refute such?

1 Like

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by felifeli: 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2012
I will be writing to Gov Fasola to advise us on what he will do about these people. I don't want Igbo man to come slaughter me when I am sleeping.Send them back home for sake of cultured Yoruba children
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nebeuwa(m): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2012
The true power of the pen.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by bashr8: 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2012
T9ksy:

Look who's talking about the "truth", as if you 'll recognise one if it jumps and smack you right on the nose.

All you do on this forum is obsfuscate stories or downright revisionism as this your senile old tribeman has just done.

That's what you guys are known for-outright lies and empty chest-beating.

At any rate, am still waiting for you to back up your claim that NCNC won the 1951 regional election in yorubaland.
no need for insults, did achebe lie or not should be the question ,after answering that then we can debate if its right for him to publish the memoir at a time nigeria s already divided.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Standing5(m): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2012
Nashville:

From all the contributions made on this topic and similar ones, I can estimate that the unemploymnt rate in Nigeria is about 80%. If y'all had better things to do with your lives, you would not be going around spreading hatred. By the way, Achebe is also very jobless!!
unemployement on a Sunday afternoon? Seems to me you beg by the church side for a living. If not u wouldn't rate unemployement based on observations from a Sunday afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by ZeusI: 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2012
SamAfrik: Why are Igbos so troublesome? Are u presently being maltreated in the west? Cos Im only interested in ur present welbeing not events dt occurred decades ago.
Yes! Fashola ha been sending Igbos back with his false accusation that they were loitering about, which culminated to his mis-understanding with Peter Obi(Anambra state gov.). How about the inceasant change of site for Igbos while their structures are destroyed in the so called un-planned construction of edifices and shops( one can call a dog whatever to hang it). Now what else have you to say?
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
Standing5:
unemployement on a Sunday afternoon? Seems to me you beg by the church side for a living. If not u wouldn't rate unemployement based on observations from a Sunday afternoon.

Lol. I can only laugh at you. I can't insult you boss!
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2012
Nashville:

Your write up is interesting but rather contradictory. I guessed you were not born during the war like most people on this forum, so you heard second hand information which I can tell you was not the whole truth. Infact, it may have been less that half-truth. I am not in the mood to educate young people today cos I am not ready to type long proses. I do not need to find an international history book to know what happened during the war if you know what I am saying.

On one side, you say if the war was between Igbo and West it would have lasted only 24 hours, on the other hand you blame a Westerner for your loss. On one hand you blame Nigeria, on the other hand you blame international forces. You need to stick to one story.

I am happy you rightly noted there are several intermarriages between the Igbo and Yoruba, I wonder why you want to marry people that are cunning by birth. Go think about that. And I would like to hear your opinion about Zik who had returned to Nigeria loong before the war was over and Victor Banjo and a few Westerners who foguth for Biafra.

A war happened that you know very little about, and that most Nigerians alive know very little about. No need to start fighting ourselves over mistakes caused by people mostly long departed. Was the war avoidable? - yes, did Gowon and Ojukwu have to go to war? - no. But they did. We need to start looking for ways to improve the lives of those alive, not start fighting over statements made by the departed and the soon to be departed!

Was the killing of innocent Igbos living peacefully in the north in 1966 justified ? No!

Is it right for Northerners to always kill innocent civilian Igbo indigenes anytime there's a national political disagreement? Answer that.

Was Ojukwu right to have called his people, Ndigbo to come back home & let them be on their own & flee from unjustified pogrom ? Yes.

Did Awolowo publicly told Yorubas that South-West will secede with South-East once South-East makes a secession attempt? Yes.

Did Biafran soldiers approached Shagamu & was about to capture Lagos? Yes.

Did Awolowo changed his mind to join the Northerners in the war against Biafra? Yes.

Did Biafra developed their own unique technologies- missile launcher & bomb, armored tank, radio station (solely built by Igbos), Local Refinery, etc? Yes Yes Yes! Igbos are so ingenious in creativity reason other tribes envy them & still don't want them to go for fear that they will grow to become Africa's power & possibly world power, reasons Britain, Russia, America wanted them not to stand.

5 Likes

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Biafrarep(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
stolen stone: guys How do I lay my hands on this book that has raised so much dust?? I really need to read this book!
go to Amazon.com
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Standing5(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
The ibos have been claiming that Pa Awo was the cause of Operation Wetie in the West and that Nzeogwu was trying to help the Yorubas from Operation Wetie by killing its leaders. My question is why go for other Yoruba men when you claimed you believed Pa Awo was the cause of Operation wetie? Or better still, why kill the Northern leaders too and spare Eastern leader when in fact the main political parties in East and North were in a perfect tandem and screwing the west together? The truth can't hide forever. . . Let our igbo eWarriors come up with the reason(s) for this wicked genocidal act . . . As for the reason why Yorubas fought on the side they did, there is the saying that goes "Keep your 'friends' close where you can see them, its not your enemies who get you they are always your own people" - Yorubas had to keep the same people who along with the Northerners voted them into union Nigeria or One Nigeria as it was known then, turn around to kill its leaders and who were ready to starve their own women and children just to stand a chance of wiping out the Yorubas. Awolowo couldn't posibly be maintaining and saving proceed of Igbo owned estates while he made attempting to wipe out the same people.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by informatix: 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
[size=16pt]WHO THE HELL IS ACHEBE? TO INSULT AWOLOWO?.WHICH PLATOON WAS ACHEBE DURING THE WAR ABEG MAKE I SEE ROAD.IGBO BEWARE OF PEOPLE LIKE ACHEBE THEY FUELED THE WAR RAN AND LEFT OJUKWU AND WHEN DIM CAME BACK1980s DIM REALIZED HIS MISTAKE OF FALLING TO ACHEBE AND CO'S TRAP. THE QUESTION IS WHY IS ACHEBE SAYING ALL THESE DID ACHEBE WANT TO FUEL ANOTHER WAR AFTER THE DEMISE OF DIM. OJUKWU. IGBO KWANU YOUR ENEMIES ARE AMONG YOU. DIM DIED A RESPECTFUL FIGURE IN NIGERIA[/size]

1 Like

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
DailyNews:
Was the killing of innocent Igbos living peacefully in the north in 1966 justified ? No!

Is it right for Northerners to always kill innocent civilian Igbo indigenes anytime there's a national political disagreement? Answer that.

Was Ojukwu right to have called his people, Ndigbo to come back home & let them be on their own & flee from unjustified pogrom ? Yes.

Did Awolowo publicly told Yorubas that South-West will secede with South-East once South-East makes a secession attempt? Yes.

Did Biafran soldiers approached Shagamu & was about to capture Lagos? Yes.

Did Awolowo changed his mind to join the Northerners in the war against Biafra? Yes.

Did Biafra developed their own unique technologies- missile launcher & bomb, armored tank, radio station (solely built by Igbos), Local Refinery, etc? Yes Yes Yes! Igbos are so ingenious in creativity reason other tribes envy them & still don't want them to go for fear that they will grow to become Africa's power & possibly world power, reasons Britain, Russia, America wanted them not to stand.

Clap for yourself. You have set your own exam, you sat for the exam, marked it and scored 100%. A huge round of applause.

I can only advice you to channel all that testosterone into positive use.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by bashr8: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
mu2sa2: You tell us into how many countries Nigeria should divide- 36(no. of states) or 774(no. of local govts) or 250 (no. of tribes). All the people saying Nigeria should divide are SICK.
i myself would love not only one nigeria ut one west africa but if dividing into 250 countries will end this madness, killings and tribalism then let it be , after we divide the comapactible groups can merge to become a nation with their own terms and conditions, its a shame we are klling ourselves over what a random white buisness man created and named by his concubine

1 Like

Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by hotwax: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
Achebe's tribesman (Mr. Globe) to Awolowo's Daughter: I am disappointed with the international court of justice for not trying Awolowo (the ancestor of a useless tribe) for genocide post humously.
No wonder hausa people slaughter ibo in the north everyday. I am A̶̲̥̅​ christian yoruba$ but, I think hausas are better and friendly. Imagine A̶̲̥̅​n ibo man calling Yorubas useless tribe. We all know what happened during the military era. No leader was A̶̲̥̅​ saint then, because Aguyi Ironsi took part in coup plot, we should call ibo people dogs? You don't judge the whole tribe based on one person. We have tinubu, A̶̲̥̅​ yoruba man aligning himself with hausas/boko-harams. Does that mean all Yorubas supports his view?
The truth is, ibo just hate everybody, they the ijawa, hausa, fulanis etal.
They disgustingly hate yorubas because of jealous. They can never measure up to Yorubas in education and civilization. We are the light of Nigeria. Civilization starts from Lagos. LOl
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by Cypost: 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
This guy has his opinion, u can ve a contrary opinion for all I care.
But even in wars their are rules of engagement.
Pple shouting igbos can never be president can't be too sure. The future is pregnant.
No body contemplated an Ijaw man will be one yesterday.
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by informatix: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2012
[size=14pt]SOUTHERN TRIBES(IGBO,YORUBA) DISPLAY YOUR DISRESPECT FOR ONE ANOTHER AS YOU ARE KNOWN FOR.KEEP US(HAUSA) OUT OF THIS CRAP. IS GOWON HAUSA?.IS IBB. HAUSA?.IS ABACHA HAUSA?. GOWON IS KATAB(NORTH CENTRAL),IBB. IS NUPE(NORTH CENTRAL) ABACHA IS KANURI(NORTH EAST) ONLY SHEHU MUSA YARADUA IS HAUSA.WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST ANY TRIBE WE ARE STILL THE MOST FRIENDLY AND TRUSTWORTHY TRIBE IN NIGERIA. BUT 'THEM SAY THEM SAY' OUR FULANI BROTHERS SABI FIGHT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin WE STILL TREAT ANY OTHER TRIBE WITH LOVE AND RESPEST. I TIRE FOR ACHEBE AND CO. AT THIS TWENTIETH CENTURY PEOPLE STILL SPREADING HATRED[/size RESPECT
Re: Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed by bashr8: 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2012
general Jumong: am a yoruba man bt i dnt tink i benefited from wat they said awo did in this country.bt for achebe to now bringin dead issue it is very disapointed of the old man by this time in the country.let us stop all this tribal talk and let us move on.awo and achebe of wat value are they for those of u born frm 70s down.
i would have taken this same stand as an igbo man but from the responses coming from your yoruba elders and online yorubas it is evident who hates who and that these things are real its not something that can be swept under the carpet, the solution remains SNC, regionalism or total disintegration. there is hatred everywhere and we igbos will be worse hit if nigeria goes into flames today cus we have our properties all over nigeria but if you ask why should we be foolish to have properties all over nigeria then you just confirmed that igbos and other ss groups where right to leave nigeria in 1967.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] / Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno / APC: The Intrigues That Swallowed Buhari’s Secret Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.