Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,916 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture (2160 Views)

Speaking Jamaican Patois... / Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. / A Thread Fi Jamaican Patois! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by somalia5: 10:54am On Oct 07, 2012
TELL ME MOTHER F@KERS. I AM INTERESTED IN THIS JAMAICAN LADY AND I WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HER CULTURE.

BESIDES THE DRUG USE, ALCHOL USE, FATHER ABONDONMENT, LAZYNESS, GUN USE, DEATH, POVERTY, HISTORY OF SLAVERY, WHAT ELSE CAN YOU GUYS TEACH ME ABOUT JAMAICA
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2012
^^^^

ok, repeat after me:

"Mi name Ali di Ediat. I come from a family of cunumunus and I am the biggest poppyshow an fassyhole of the bunch."

grin
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by pendo89(f): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
Lmao! Sickness galore!!

Somali and Kails!! grin grin grin

You guys are here? I knew somali had a thing for Kails.And Kails I told you that wedding bells are about to ring in somalia.

I want to be party to this. grin grin
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
pendo89: Lmao! Sickness galore!!

Somali and Kails!! grin grin grin

You guys are here? I knew somali had a thing for Kails.And Kails I told you that wedding bells are about to ring in somalia.

I want to be party to this. grin grin

im lost. undecided
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by somalia5: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
i guess everyone knows about u and me now kails
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 08, 2012
somalia5: i guess everyone knows about u and me now kails

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

and what is that? grin
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by somalia5: 1:05am On Oct 08, 2012
*Kails*:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

and what is that? grin

that i get a bonerrrr thinkin about u
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 08, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by somalia5: 2:28am On Oct 08, 2012
*Kails*:
undecided undecided

smiley
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by pendo89(f): 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
smh,
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
pendo89: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
smh,

lol...
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by somalia5: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
kails .......i miss u
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by pleep(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
Are u guys getting back together or what?
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
I hope so, because this shitt is really getting corny.

It's boarderline Chris Brown Rihanna-ish at the moment...

Where the public is just sick and tired of seeing these Two, and there overly publicized Drama.

The Somali Kid can't even dance like Michael so i would venture to say this Drama is Even More Immortally Wack.

5 Likes

Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
Looooool.

im not even going to go there......
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by MrsChima1(f): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
I know Jamos can't cook. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
Fck it.

pleep: Are u guys getting back together or what?

Does it even matter? What does it have to do with you. If i am not mistaken you were the main one who had some shyt to say when he disrespected me, so wtf you worried about what goes on now?

And as for you royal we have talked offline many times so you know my intentions. I said it was a wrap and thats what it is.

Do you really think i trust someone who violated me in the worst way possible, called me names and dissed me relentlessly? You comparing me to rihanna, cool.

Its mad interesting, You coming on here trying to style me out but you chasing kandiikane like your life depends on winning her punny or something.

Its amazing what ppl will do for likes....
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
*Kails*:
Fck it.

Does it even matter? What does it have to do with you. If i am not mistaken you were the main one who had some shyt to say when he disrespected me, so wtf you worried about what goes on now?

And as for you royal we have talked offline many times so you know my intentions. I said it was a wrap and thats what it is.

Do you really think i trust someone who violated me in the worst way possible, called me names and dissed me relentlessly? You comparing me to rihanna, cool.

Its mad interesting, You coming on here trying to style me out but you chasing kandiikane like your life depends on winning her punny or something.

Its amazing what ppl will do for likes....

....lol^
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
Glad i made u laugh.
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
tongue
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
The funniest part was, your first message was like..Im not gonna respond but then niqqahs was adding likes on the Low and it made you more upset then you couldn't resist...you just had to unleash the anger mwuahahaah

That Caribbean Passion Mwuahaha

I ain't comparing you to Rihanna because she got shytted on by a Millionaire, not some picture-less fake pic using forum troll who has an infatuation with Bantu Peniises and a Disregarded 21st century irrelevant Ethnic Group that the world couldn't care less about.

I Just wrote what everybody wanted to say, but didn't have the Balls to say it.

Thas All.

You will Still Love me Regardless.

cool
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
Naw i will tell you EXACTLY why you wrote it because you have been waiting to get your shots in.

I dont care who is a millionare, disrespect is disrespect.

Like i said....im going to bite my tongue on this one.
But remember what i said "it takes two to have a conversation" now i know...
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
Viewing this topic: *Kails*, ~Royal~ and 2 guest(s)

lol grin

...Eat the Joke and Move on....

Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
*Kails*:
Naw i will tell you EXACTLY why you wrote it because you have been waiting to get your shots in.

I dont care who is a millionare, disrespect is disrespect.

Like i said....im going to bite my tongue on this one.
But remember what i said "it takes two to have a conversation" now i know...

Again with this Paranoid Shitt LmFao ^

Now all over a sudden people be plotting to text ambush you

.....Chill Son. Go smoke some Weed and Lay Down Lmfao Nobody is out to get you Ms.Darkskin. grin
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
dont try to play me. You know what you said.

Youre not doing anything but confirming what i asked you...
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
Nobody is playing you LoL You and the SubArab Slave got a Grand total of 4 lines from me......

4 whole lines....

During a transition period between a Sports thread and a Celebrity Thread Lmao
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
lol Ok royal.
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
*Kails*:
lol Ok royal.

~Royal~:
You will Still Love me Regardless. cool
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by somalia5: 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
leave my women alone. angry
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
Smh....
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by somalia5: 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
*Kails*:
Smh....

if u keep shakin ur head like that ur neck will break

dont be a chicken head
Re: I Wanna Know More About Jamaican Culture by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
Interesting. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please..will Someone (anyone) Translate This Pidgin English For Me?? / The Accent Marks In The Yorùbá Language. / You Don't Look African? What's Do You Think Of It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.