Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,765 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

*** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (199663 Views)

My Trip To Ireland Dublin / Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Cynate(f): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
post=70361372:
dotcomnamename

Are you in Ireland?
Where do you want him to go
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by alert20: 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
@everyguru pls i want to apply for an irish visa for my wife and daughter(just the 2 of them), which category do i choose is it tourist or family visa?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
alert20:
@everyguru pls i want to apply for an irish visa for my wife and daughter(just the 2 of them), which category do i choose is it tourist or family visa?
Why not family Visa, if you are already working in Ireland.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by MamaDe: 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
seunny4lif:

Where is your spouse from?
Then I can know what to tell you?
If he is British then you can use not only Ireland but other EU countries to enter.
He is British. I have made an application since March and I am yet to get a decision.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
MamaDe:

He is British. I have made an application since March and I am yet to get a decision.
Did you have submitted with your marriage certificate and photocopy of his Passport becos it should be free and takes only 2 weeks.
Tell your man to send an email to them and issue that he will report them to EU commission.
What type of Visa did you apply?

Visiting Visa or family Visa?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by MamaDe: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
seunny4lif:

Did you have submitted with your marriage certificate and photocopy of his Passport becos it should be free and takes only 2 weeks.
Tell your man to send an email to them and issue that he will report them to EU commission.
What type of Visa did you apply?

Visiting Visa or family Visa?
All the above has been done, and nothing forthcoming. Rather was told such applications are now treated in Dublin, so my application has been transferred there and I confirmed with Dublin that it's with them.
I applied for C-visa as family of an eu citizen.
Do u know anyone who has done this recently and got the visa within 2weeks ?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
MamaDe:

All the above has been done, and nothing forthcoming. Rather was told such applications are now treated in Dublin, so my application has been transferred there and I confirmed with Dublin that it's with them.
I applied for C-visa as family of an eu citizen.
Do u know anyone who has done this recently and got the visa within 2weeks ?
I know someone but not with Irish embassy.
It was with Italian embassy and it's was 3weeks then with German embassy and it's was weeks
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Lamide123: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
nedu2016:
pls help me out I work in a company as a maintanice officer I want to travel to irland to spent my 2weeks leave I want to use my company bank statement of acct as my sponsor and also have my leave letter my appointment letter my child birth certificate my tax certificate pls what do u think am missing ?

It is not advisable to use the company bank account. If you are going on holiday then use your personal bank account but
if you are going for company business like conference or business meeting then you can use the company bank statement
plus your personal bank account.

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Olowogbogboro17: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hello House,

I submitted my application on the 3rd of August, 2018.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by modupe49: 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
Flange my guy, how you dey? Have you stopped processing Germany?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by flange: 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
Well technically . I’m already in Germany
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Olowogbogboro17: 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2018

Olowogbogboro17:
Hello House,

I submitted my application on the 3rd of August, 2018 but yet to get feedback. I have booked UK flight for the 8th of October, 2018. I intend spending 2 days in Dublin.

Any advise?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Olowogbogboro17: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
Does this mean I have a visa stamp on my passport already.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Tosinoble11: 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hello everyone ,
Please I need help and this is urgent .. My leave at work starts October 1st. I applied for Ireland short stay visit using invitation letter from my cousin . I was asked to appeal but I dunno how to go about it .
See attachment

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Motol: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
Hello house...I am planning to apply for Ireland tourist visa as a tourist. I have traveled severally in the past to the UK and have been looking forward to travelling to Ireland someday but haven't had the opportunity until now, I want to spend my forthcoming leave days from work in Ireland. Please note that my husband is a UK citizen and resident who visits me often in Nigeria. I have no plan joining him in the UK soon as I am still comfortable with my job hence my stay in Nigeria. .what are my chances please?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Mizwisdom(f): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
dotcomnamename:
Hello guys,

As there is no thread for Irish Visit/Tourist Visa in nairaland, i have decided to create this thread for the purpose of gathering information about Irish Visit/Tourist Visa. For those who believe that it is extremely difficult to obtain an Irish Visit/Tourist Visa at the Irish Embassy, i can confirm that it is not difficult to obtain an Irish Visit/Tourist Visa provided that you meet the requirements of the relevant rules by the Embassy of Ireland. If you have a good job in Nigeria, i mean well paying job in Nigeria and working full time and you can prove that, off course you can apply for an Irish Visit/Tourist visa to the Embassy of Ireland in Abuja through the VFS.

I will personally suggest the following documents:

International passport valid for at least 6 month
Marriage Certificate
Wedding photos
Family photos
6 months Bank Statement
Evidence of any property you own in Nigeria
Evidence of any other investment you own such as shares, e.t.c.
Your children birth certificates
Your birth certificate
Introduction letter from your Church/Mosque confirming you are a regullar member of the church. It is also a social tie.
Leave letter from your employer and must state how long you have been employed and should state when you are exoected to back to work.
If self employed you must provide evidence of your business registration, tax clearance and evidence of your business transactions.
If you have been invited by someone in Ireland, you must provide Invitation letter from the person inviting you.
Copy of the bio-data page of the person inviting you.
A signed and dated Letter of Undertaking from the person inviting you stating you will observe the condition of your visa.
If the person inviting you is sponsoring your trip he/she must provide copy of his/her utility bills, bank statement showing enough money, pay slips and evidence of his/her employment.
If you are sating in a hotel accommodation you must provide confirmed hotel booking covering the duration of your stay in Ireland.
Do not book a flight because it is not required, but itinerary is fine.
If you are a student in Nigeria you must provide letter from your school stating you are a full/part time student, the letter must state the lenght of your school holiday and expected date to resume back to school.
A signed Letter of Undertaking from you stating you will observe the condition of your visa.
Avoid money lodgement into your account

Here it goes:

IF YOU SUBMIT ANY FAKE DOCUMENT FOR AN IRISH VISA, YOU WILL BE BAN FOR 5 YEARS, so please don’t even think about it.

THE EMBASSY REQUIRES A COMPLETE PHOTOCOPY SET OF ANY DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED TO THE EMBASSY. THIS INCLUDES A FULL COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT I.E. PAGES 1 – 32 .

1. ENSURE THAT YOUR BANK STATEMENTS ARE LEGIBLE TO READ AND ARE NOT IN ENVELOPES FILES AND FOLDER.

2. THE IRISH EMBASSY DO NOT ACCEPT ANY MICRO-FINANCE STATEMENTS AS WELL AS ANY MORTGAGE STATEMENTS.

From 25 May 2009, residents of Nigeria who wish to apply for Irish visas must apply/submit their application at the VFS application centre either in Lagos or Abuja. You can get more info here www.vfsglobal-ie-ng.com

Step 1. Once your Complete your online application form here https://www.visas.inis.gov.ie/avats/OnlineHome.aspx

Step 2. Complete your questionnaire form different from the online form, you can download it here http://www.dfa.ie/uploads/documents/embassy/Abuja%20EM/questionnaire%202010.pdf

Visit as tourist - visa application documents required

• Fully complete the online application form, and submit your signed summary application form, photographs and fee.
• In addition to the signed summary application form, please also submit a signed letter of application

1. outlining your reason for wishing to visit Ireland,
2. giving details of any members of your family who are currently in Ireland, or any other EU State.
3. stating how long you plan to stay,
4. undertaking that you will observe the conditions of your visa, that you will not become a burden on the State, and that you will leave the State on the expiry of your permission to remain.

• Passport, valid for 6 months after your intended date of departure from the State, and copy of previous passport if applicable.
If visiting another State prior to travelling to Ireland, the relevant visa for that State must be obtained and in your passport before applying for an Irish visa

• If you have been refused a visa for any other country, details of this must be given. Submit the original letter issued to you by the authorities of that country. Concealment of visa refusals will result in your Irish visa application being refused.

• If you are resident in a country other than your country of origin, evidence of your permission to reside in that country. This permission should be valid for at least 3 months after your intended departure from Ireland.
• Where a child under the age of eighteen is travelling alone, the consent of both parents/guardians is required. If the child is travelling with one parent, the consent of the other parent is required. This signed parental consent must be accompanied by a copy of the consenting parent's passport or national identity card showing the bearer's signature.

• Where only one parent has total custody, a Court Order bestowing sole custody of this child must be shown.

Accommodation and funds

• If you intend staying in hotel, hostel or guesthouse accommodation, confirmation of your accommodation booking must be submitted.

• A detailed statement of your bank account covering a six-month period immediately prior to your visa application, and showing sufficient funds to cover your costs.

• Evidence of insurance cover will help us decide your application. If we grant you a visit you should show proof of medical/travel insurance when you arrive at the port of entry.

Evidence of your obligations to return to your country of permanent residence
• If you are employed, a letter from your employer stating how long you have been employed there, the dates you will be on annual leave from, the date you will be returning to work in that employment, and your three most recent payslips.

• If you are a student, a letter from your college stating the course you are studying, how many years you have been a student there, how many years/terms you have left at that college, and that you will be returning there following your visit to Ireland.

• Details of any family members living in your country of permanent residence. If you are married or have children under age eighteen, and your spouse or children are remaining at home, you should submit your marriage certificate and birth certificates for the children.

NOTES

Please keep copies of all documents submitted with your application. Original documents such as marriage/birth certificates will be returned to you. However, bank statements, letters of invitation etc will not be returned.

If there are specific documents that you wish to have returned to you, please submit a list of these with your application.
All letters submitted should be on official company headed paper and give full contact details for verification purposes. These must include a full postal address, name of contact, position in company, telephone number (landline) and email address where relevant. (Email addresses such as Yahoo or Hotmail are not accepted). Website address should also be included, if available.

All of the above documents must be submitted with your application
All documentation must be in English or accompanied by a notarised translation
The provision of all the documentation listed in no way guarantees that a visa will be granted
Please do not purchase travel tickets prior to a decision being made on the visa application. Doing so may lead to unnecessary additional costs in circumstances where a visa is not granted.

FOR FAMILY VISIT, pls visit here http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Short%20Stay%20Visit%20%28Family%20or%20Tourist%29

If you have any question or concerns about this, pls ask openly here, I will be happy to answer you, alternatively, Vcjustice or justwise will provide you the best they can.

Thank you.

Thank you. This is detailed, will a church ID suffice inplace of a letter from the church?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Motol: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
Hello house...I am planning to apply for Ireland tourist visa as a tourist. I have traveled severally in the past to the UK and have been looking forward to travelling to Ireland someday but haven't had the opportunity until now, I want to spend my forthcoming leave days from work in Ireland. Please note that my husband is a UK citizen and resident who visits me often in Nigeria. I have no plan joining him in the UK soon as I am still comfortable with my job hence my stay in Nigeria. .what are my chances please
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Tosinoble11: 11:44am On Sep 26, 2018
Tosinoble11:
Hello everyone ,
Please I need help and this is urgent .. My leave at work starts October 1st. I applied for Ireland short stay visit using invitation letter from my cousin . I was asked to appeal but I dunno how to go about it .
See attachment

Please I need reply on this ...
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 5:25am On Oct 08, 2018
As a family member of an EU citizen, your chance is just 100% as long as your spouse with be going with you and your Visa application is free of charge
Motol:
Hello house...I am planning to apply for Ireland tourist visa as a tourist. I have traveled severally in the past to the UK and have been looking forward to travelling to Ireland someday but haven't had the opportunity until now, I want to spend my forthcoming leave days from work in Ireland. Please note that my husband is a UK citizen and resident who visits me often in Nigeria. I have no plan joining him in the UK soon as I am still comfortable with my job hence my stay in Nigeria. .what are my chances please
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by alert20: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
seunny4lif:

Why not family Visa, if you are already working in Ireland.

Boss I still dey naija oooo
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Motol: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
@seunny4lif....

But he isn't going with me...I wanna visit Ireland independently as he would be stuck with work at that time in the uk
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Motol: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
seunny4lif:
As a family member of an EU citizen, your chance is just 100% as long as your spouse with be going with you and your Visa application is free of charge

But he isn't going with me...I wanna visit Ireland independently as he would be stuck with work at that time in the uk
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 12:29am On Oct 09, 2018
Oooh but it’s still same.
Just tell them your spouse will join in Ireland and apply for the visiting visa with your P, your spouse P and your marriage certificate.
They may request for Hotel reservation
Motol:
@seunny4lif....

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by linkin8k(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hello everyone!

I plan on visiting soon for a couple of days as part of my annual leave from work. I was granted a visa after appeal.

Please what are the documents I might be asked to present at the border; what should I expect from the immigration officer; and any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by greeners222(m): 12:31am On Oct 10, 2018
@linkin8k. How long does it take to process Irish tourist visa please. And did you use hotel reservation or you got invited
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by linkin8k(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
greeners222:
@linkin8k. How long does it take to process Irish tourist visa please. And did you use hotel reservation or you got invited

Mine took about 8 weeks. I used hostel reservation because hotels are unreasonably expensive.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by tj78ng2000: 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
Good evenin house,,

Please i wanted to apply for Ireland tourist visa for my family and we are 3 in number me and my wife and my daughter.have travel like 3 to 4 country before and I own A company cac tax ID and company account worth of 1.3m and personal 800k.but my wife didnt working and no traveling history.please what should we do at the junction what is our chance ,please help me with what to do, i will appreciate
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by tj78ng2000: 9:55am On Oct 15, 2018
dotcomnamename:
Hello guys,

As there is no thread for Irish Visit/Tourist Visa in nairaland, i have decided to create this thread for the purpose of gathering information about Irish Visit/Tourist Visa. For those who believe that it is extremely difficult to obtain an Irish Visit/Tourist Visa at the Irish Embassy, i can confirm that it is not difficult to obtain an Irish Visit/Tourist Visa provided that you meet the requirements of the relevant rules by the Embassy of Ireland. If you have a good job in Nigeria, i mean well paying job in Nigeria and working full time and you can prove that, off course you can apply for an Irish Visit/Tourist visa to the Embassy of Ireland in Abuja through the VFS.

I will personally suggest the following documents:

International passport valid for at least 6 month
Marriage Certificate
Wedding photos
Family photos
6 months Bank Statement
Evidence of any property you own in Nigeria
Evidence of any other investment you own such as shares, e.t.c.
Your children birth certificates
Your birth certificate
Introduction letter from your Church/Mosque confirming you are a regullar member of the church. It is also a social tie.
Leave letter from your employer and must state how long you have been employed and should state when you are exoected to back to work.
If self employed you must provide evidence of your business registration, tax clearance and evidence of your business transactions.
If you have been invited by someone in Ireland, you must provide Invitation letter from the person inviting you.
Copy of the bio-data page of the person inviting you.
A signed and dated Letter of Undertaking from the person inviting you stating you will observe the condition of your visa.
If the person inviting you is sponsoring your trip he/she must provide copy of his/her utility bills, bank statement showing enough money, pay slips and evidence of his/her employment.
If you are sating in a hotel accommodation you must provide confirmed hotel booking covering the duration of your stay in Ireland.
Do not book a flight because it is not required, but itinerary is fine.
If you are a student in Nigeria you must provide letter from your school stating you are a full/part time student, the letter must state the lenght of your school holiday and expected date to resume back to school.
A signed Letter of Undertaking from you stating you will observe the condition of your visa.
Avoid money lodgement into your account

Here it goes:

IF YOU SUBMIT ANY FAKE DOCUMENT FOR AN IRISH VISA, YOU WILL BE BAN FOR 5 YEARS, so please don’t even think about it.

THE EMBASSY REQUIRES A COMPLETE PHOTOCOPY SET OF ANY DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED TO THE EMBASSY. THIS INCLUDES A FULL COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT I.E. PAGES 1 – 32 .

1. ENSURE THAT YOUR BANK STATEMENTS ARE LEGIBLE TO READ AND ARE NOT IN ENVELOPES FILES AND FOLDER.

2. THE IRISH EMBASSY DO NOT ACCEPT ANY MICRO-FINANCE STATEMENTS AS WELL AS ANY MORTGAGE STATEMENTS.

From 25 May 2009, residents of Nigeria who wish to apply for Irish visas must apply/submit their application at the VFS application centre either in Lagos or Abuja. You can get more info here www.vfsglobal-ie-ng.com

Step 1. Once your Complete your online application form here https://www.visas.inis.gov.ie/avats/OnlineHome.aspx

Step 2. Complete your questionnaire form different from the online form, you can download it here http://www.dfa.ie/uploads/documents/embassy/Abuja%20EM/questionnaire%202010.pdf

Visit as tourist - visa application documents required

• Fully complete the online application form, and submit your signed summary application form, photographs and fee.
• In addition to the signed summary application form, please also submit a signed letter of application

1. outlining your reason for wishing to visit Ireland,
2. giving details of any members of your family who are currently in Ireland, or any other EU State.
3. stating how long you plan to stay,
4. undertaking that you will observe the conditions of your visa, that you will not become a burden on the State, and that you will leave the State on the expiry of your permission to remain.

• Passport, valid for 6 months after your intended date of departure from the State, and copy of previous passport if applicable.
If visiting another State prior to travelling to Ireland, the relevant visa for that State must be obtained and in your passport before applying for an Irish visa

• If you have been refused a visa for any other country, details of this must be given. Submit the original letter issued to you by the authorities of that country. Concealment of visa refusals will result in your Irish visa application being refused.

• If you are resident in a country other than your country of origin, evidence of your permission to reside in that country. This permission should be valid for at least 3 months after your intended departure from Ireland.
• Where a child under the age of eighteen is travelling alone, the consent of both parents/guardians is required. If the child is travelling with one parent, the consent of the other parent is required. This signed parental consent must be accompanied by a copy of the consenting parent's passport or national identity card showing the bearer's signature.

• Where only one parent has total custody, a Court Order bestowing sole custody of this child must be shown.

Accommodation and funds

• If you intend staying in hotel, hostel or guesthouse accommodation, confirmation of your accommodation booking must be submitted.

• A detailed statement of your bank account covering a six-month period immediately prior to your visa application, and showing sufficient funds to cover your costs.

• Evidence of insurance cover will help us decide your application. If we grant you a visit you should show proof of medical/travel insurance when you arrive at the port of entry.

Evidence of your obligations to return to your country of permanent residence
• If you are employed, a letter from your employer stating how long you have been employed there, the dates you will be on annual leave from, the date you will be returning to work in that employment, and your three most recent payslips.

• If you are a student, a letter from your college stating the course you are studying, how many years you have been a student there, how many years/terms you have left at that college, and that you will be returning there following your visit to Ireland.

• Details of any family members living in your country of permanent residence. If you are married or have children under age eighteen, and your spouse or children are remaining at home, you should submit your marriage certificate and birth certificates for the children.

NOTES

Please keep copies of all documents submitted with your application. Original documents such as marriage/birth certificates will be returned to you. However, bank statements, letters of invitation etc will not be returned.

If there are specific documents that you wish to have returned to you, please submit a list of these with your application.
All letters submitted should be on official company headed paper and give full contact details for verification purposes. These must include a full postal address, name of contact, position in company, telephone number (landline) and email address where relevant. (Email addresses such as Yahoo or Hotmail are not accepted). Website address should also be included, if available.

All of the above documents must be submitted with your application
All documentation must be in English or accompanied by a notarised translation
The provision of all the documentation listed in no way guarantees that a visa will be granted
Please do not purchase travel tickets prior to a decision being made on the visa application. Doing so may lead to unnecessary additional costs in circumstances where a visa is not granted.

FOR FAMILY VISIT, pls visit here http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Short%20Stay%20Visit%20%28Family%20or%20Tourist%29

If you have any question or concerns about this, pls ask openly here, I will be happy to answer you, alternatively, Vcjustice or justwise will provide you the best they can.

Thank you.

Good evenin house,,

Please i wanted to apply for Ireland tourist visa for my family and we are 3 in number me and my wife and my daughter.have travel like 3 to 4 country before and I own A company cac tax ID and company account worth of 1.3m and personal 800k.but my wife didnt working and no traveling history.please what should we do at the junction what is our chance ,please help me with what to do, i will appreciate
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Beeplus1: 6:48am On Oct 22, 2018
Hello
I applied Ireland join spouse of Irish citizen on the 11th of this month but can’t track my application
My husband and I got married 2016 I applied for visit before but withdrew 2days later as my company called me back. I have traveled to Philippines Ghana and Korea all total of 9 travels but on business purpose only. I have now decided to join my husband you have visited me 2 times
My question is do I stand a chance? When can I get a decision? And why can’t I track my application since it’s been 8 working days today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Motol: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
Well I applied for an Irish visa 3weeks ago and was called by the ups courier service that my package is ready with them for collection. Am not around to pick it up yet until next week when am back in Lagos. My question is ..I thought Ireland visa takes 8weeks to process..why did mine take exactly 3weeks. It was received at the embassy on 4th of October 2018 and got a mail that my processed visa has been dispatched from the embassy on 25th October. I hope it's positive news tho..lol..I have traveled well in the past to UK and am married to a UK citizen and resident.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Motol: 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
Well I applied for an Irish visa 3weeks ago and was called by the ups courier service that my package is ready with them for collection. Am not around to pick it up yet until next week when am back in Lagos. My question is ..I thought Ireland visa takes 8weeks to process..why did mine take exactly 3weeks. It was received at the embassy on 4th of October 2018 and got a mail that my processed visa has been dispatched from the embassy on 25th October. I hope it's positive news tho..lol..I have traveled well in the past to UK and am married to a UK citizen and resident.

Oooh but it’s still same.
Just tell them your spouse will join in Ireland and apply for the visiting visa with your P, your spouse P and your marriage certificate.
They may request for Hotel reservation [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (44) (Reply)

Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.