Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

*** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (200020 Views)

My Trip To Ireland Dublin / Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2016
niyogeol:
Hello people, for one who intend applying for a study visa, will there be need to undergo any medical test prior application? I await response from people who have been through this before.

It is not compulsory
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2016
mary211:
Hi everyone here! I need a guidance. I'm interested in studying in itb institute of Technology, Blanchardstown. But I don't know where to start. I'm the one sponsoring myself. I need all the necessary guidance and accurate information for undergraduate level, and the application form.

Follow this: http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/pages/study
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Missionpo: 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hi Pals,

I did appeal on my visa application refusal and got an approval after the appeal.

I have been asked to send my international passport for them to issue me a visa.

@ Dotcomnamename's , thank you for your advise.

3 Likes

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Missionpo:
Hi Pals,

I did appeal on my visa application refusal and got an approval after the appeal.

I have been asked to send my international passport for them to issue me a visa.

@ Dotcomnamename's , thank you for your advise.

Yesssssssssss..... Congratulations and thank God. I am happy for you. I hope you will come with warm jacket as per is really getting cold now grin.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by blunts007: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2016
Cant someone please help out with my request ..
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
blunts007:
Cant someone please help out with my request ..

I have responded to your question on 12 Dec 2016. ''You need an immigration lawyer to handle this for you''
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by niyogeol(m): 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
Anyone resuming at UCD in September 2017 here?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by kkbblazer007: 2:54am On Jan 15, 2017
Gud morning,please, I'm trying to apply for Irish join parent visa and my both parents are Irish citizens but the only problem I have is that my parents have the necessary documents required from them and they are planning on mailing everything to me. I want to ask whether I can used colored printed copies as original copies such as their passports,evidence of meeting the required earning
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 4:11am On Jan 15, 2017
kkbblazer007:
Gud morning,please, I'm trying to apply for Irish join parent visa and my both parents are Irish citizens but the only problem I have is that my parents have the necessary documents required from them and they are planning on mailing everything to me. I want to ask whether I can used colored printed copies as original copies such as their passports,evidence of meeting the required earning

All documents accompanying your application must be originals except your sponsor's passport.

I will advice you to provide strong evidence of your relationship with your sponsor. In addition, base on experience they always focus on the below:

If you are making your application on the basis of financial and social dependency on your sponsor you must provide documentary evidence to establish that you are actually dependent on your sponsor. While the nature of the documentary evidence may vary from case to case evidence of the following will normally be relevant:

Amount, frequency and duration of the financial support provided by your sponsor (e.g. copies of your sponsor’s bank statements showing transfers to your account, copies of your bank statements showing receipt of those amounts),

Any other sources of income that you may have,
If you have no other source of income, evidence of why you are unable to work, why you are not eligible for state benefits etc.,

Your living costs (e.g. evidence of mortgage/rent, utility, food, medical, education payments),
Details of any other family members in your country of residence,

Your medical condition (where relevant), relationship with the sponsor including evidence of active and continuous involvement in your life e.g. evidence of visits, correspondence.

Follow this link http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Join+Family

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Braddddd: 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
I just stumbled on this thread while looking for info on obtaining an Irish visa and I must say I've found it really informative. Big thumbs up to Boss dotcomnamename and co!! I got an offer from UCD for a March start and I recently just applied for an visa. I hope it is a success. In the meantime, I'd like to know if you stay in Dublin @ dotcomnamename.

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Braddddd:
I just stumbled on this thread while looking for info on obtaining an Irish visa and I must say I've found it really informative. Big thumbs up to Boss dotcomnamename and co!! I got an offer from UCD for a March start and I recently just applied for an visa. I hope it is a success. In the meantime, I'd like to know if you stay in Dublin @ dotcomnamename.

I lived in Co.Dublin before, i currently live in County Louth. I wish you a successful application.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
Does anyone currently lives in Co. Wicklow? I am new in the county. Would appreciate some feedbacks.

2 Likes

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Oversworld: 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=dotcomnamename post=52983628]

I lived in Co.Dublin before, i currently live in County Louth. I wish you a successful application.
@dotcomnamename, Thank you for your time and effort to respond questions, am oversworld i just sent you a message in your inbox, could you please send me your whatsapp or bbm contact so i chat you privately, i need you to clerify me on some concerns. Thank you dotcomnamename i look forword to your reply.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by pricekel: 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hello @dotcomnamename
i got delayed for my student visa application, i need your advice to tackle the appeal.

Finances shown have been deemed insufficient.
Finances----Evidence provided deemed insufficient or incomplete

Insufficient documentation in support of application

OC--------The applicant may overstay following proposed visit

OC--------Observe the condition of the visa sought for a specific purpose and duration
The applicant has not satisified the visa officier that such conditions would be observed.

The evidence of funds provided, some monies was paid it into my account,this is not the regular amount of money that comes into my account.

The source of the funds was from MMM,i invested in it and i was paid so they amount of money paid into my account was more than my salary .

If you can kindly help me explain the other ones i would really appreciate sir.

thank you.

if you have any questions i am available to answer all of them.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by pricekel: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
dotcomnamename:

All documents accompanying your application must be originals except your sponsor's passport.

I will advice you to provide strong evidence of your relationship with your sponsor. In addition, base on experience they always focus on the below:

If you are making your application on the basis of financial and social dependency on your sponsor you must provide documentary evidence to establish that you are actually dependent on your sponsor. While the nature of the documentary evidence may vary from case to case evidence of the following will normally be relevant:

Amount, frequency and duration of the financial support provided by your sponsor (e.g. copies of your sponsor’s bank statements showing transfers to your account, copies of your bank statements showing receipt of those amounts),

Any other sources of income that you may have,
If you have no other source of income, evidence of why you are unable to work, why you are not eligible for state benefits etc.,

Your living costs (e.g. evidence of mortgage/rent, utility, food, medical, education payments),
Details of any other family members in your country of residence,

Your medical condition (where relevant), relationship with the sponsor including evidence of active and continuous involvement in your life e.g. evidence of visits, correspondence.

Follow this link http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Join+Family

Good luck.

Boss kindly look up i have a question for you sir.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Mcowubaba: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hello boss... dotcomnamename

Please I need some information about Ireland's immigration policy for non Eu students.

I'm currently in Victoria, BC. I Want to sponsor my sister for a 1 year Masters program in University in Ireland ..
She doesn't want to do it in Canada due to some reasons. ..

My question is very direct.. Can She stay back after her program to work?
I would like her to work in Ireland after her studies, I can't spend thousands of dollars to send her to Ireland, only for her to be given quick notice at the end of her program...

In Canada we have a program called Post Graduate work experience, it's very direct program and less stressful in qualifying for, the program enables International students to get Canadian work experience for a duration not longer than their program of study...

I sincerely don't know much about Ireland, to complicate it all, this recent Brexit will probably have more effect on their immigration policy...

I went to their immigration website, the have recently reviewed their study permit, I was asked to download a large Pdf which has information on their new recommendations

My budget is $25,000 estimated!!!...

What University/state/province is favorable for immigrants in terms of jobs, accommodations and settling down...

Thanks a lot...

Cc Justwise
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ireland announces 24-month “stay back option” for international postgraduates - ICEF Monitor - Market intelligence for international student recruitment
http://monitor.icef.com/2017/02/ireland-announces-24-month-stay-back-option-international-postgraduates/
Mcowubaba:

Please I need some information about Ireland's immigration policy for non Eu students.

I'm currently in Victoria, BC. I Want to sponsor my sister for a 1 year Masters program in University of Cork...

I would like her to work in Ireland after her studies, I can't spend thousands of dollars to send her to Ireland, only for her to be given quick notice at the end of her program...

In Canada we have a program called Post Graduate work experience, it's very direct program and less stressful in qualifying for, the program enables International students to get Canadian work experience for a duration not longer than their program of study...

I sincerely don't know much about Ireland, to complicate it all, this recent Brexit will probably have more effect on their immigration policy...

I went to their immigration website, the have recently reviewed their study permit, I was asked to download a large Pdf which has information on their new recommendations

What University/state/province is favorable for immigrants in terms of jobs, accommodations and settling down...

Thanks a lot...

Cc Justwise

3 Likes

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Mcowubaba: 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
geobukky:
Ireland announces 24-month “stay back option” for international postgraduates - ICEF Monitor - Market intelligence for international student recruitment
http://monitor.icef.com/2017/02/ireland-announces-24-month-stay-back-option-international-postgraduates/
Brother God will surely bless you, irrespective of your Religious beliefs...

Please have this new immigration update reflected on their official immigration website and how credible is the source of this information, I have read the link, it looks credible enough though!!!

I was almost giving up in asking Nairalanders for help about this my issue, I sent mail to many and mentioned some others, NOBODY even bothered to respond, very disappointing.. Given the fact on how I personally respond to mails and questions on issues I'm a bit knowledgeable about... Like migration to Canada etc..

In this life, we can never expect people to treat you nicely as you treat others..

I sincerely appreciate your help and time.... U won't understand why I'm talking like this...
I sent over 10 mails and many mentions, NOBODY replied me angry....
I will reciprocate the gesture I received from them in due course.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I'm currently in Victoria, BC. I Want to sponsor my sister for a 1 year Masters program in University of Cork...

Thanks a lot...

Cc Justwise

@Mcowubaba,

Sorry for the delay. I've been very busy. Though i do come on the forum but hardly check some of my followed topics. Probably the same apply to others who may also have one or two things to busy with like job, studies, family, e.t.c. try to understand.

Regarding your question, Can She stay back after her program to work? Yes i think so. The little i know is below: Please follow this- http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Student%20Pathway

And this- http://www.tcd.ie/Careers/students/international/workinirlafter.php

What University/state/province is favorable for immigrants in terms of jobs, accommodations and settling down. It depend on her course. However, i'll recommend the below {rank by number}.

Trinity College, Dublin. ...
University College, Dublin. ...
Dublin City University. ...
National University of Ireland, Maynooth. ...
University of Limerick. ...
University College Cork. ...
National University of Ireland, Galway

Once again, sorry for the delay in replying your question.

4 Likes

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
pricekel:
Hello @dotcomnamename
i got delayed for my student visa application, i need your advice to tackle the appeal.

Finances shown have been deemed insufficient.
Finances----Evidence provided deemed insufficient or incomplete

Insufficient documentation in support of application

OC--------The applicant may overstay following proposed visit

OC--------Observe the condition of the visa sought for a specific purpose and duration
The applicant has not satisified the visa officier that such conditions would be observed.

The evidence of funds provided, some monies was paid it into my account,this is not the regular amount of money that comes into my account.

The source of the funds was from MMM,i invested in it and i was paid so they amount of money paid into my account was more than my salary .

If you can kindly help me explain the other ones i would really appreciate sir.

thank you.

if you have any questions i am available to answer all of them.

I just replied an email now from a nairalander referring to a question from this thread. Please confirm if you're the one.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=Oversworld post=53390932][/quote]

I just replied an email now from a nairalander referring to a question from this thread. Please confirm if you're the one.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Mcowubaba: 12:11am On Mar 02, 2017
dotcomnamename:

@Mcowubaba,

Sorry for the delay. I've been very busy. Though i do come on the forum but hardly check some of my followed topics. Probably the same apply to others who may also have one or two things to busy with like job, studies, family, e.t.c. try to understand.

Regarding your question, Can She stay back after her program to work? Yes i think so. The little i know is below: Please follow this- http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Student%20Pathway

And this- http://www.tcd.ie/Careers/students/international/workinirlafter.php

What University/state/province is favorable for immigrants in terms of jobs, accommodations and settling down. It depend on her course. However, i'll recommend the below {rank by number}.

Trinity College, Dublin. ...
University College, Dublin. ...
Dublin City University. ...
National University of Ireland, Maynooth. ...
University of Limerick. ...
University College Cork. ...
National University of Ireland, Galway

Once again, sorry for the delay in replying your question.

Thanks a lot Sir, for this information, I appreciate and I also fully understand you....
All we do here is Voluntary help?assistance and as such; nobody is under any compulsion to respond to any question, and sometimes we maybe too busy to respond to some questions.....I can relate with that.

Blessings to you and your family Sir...

Many thanks, Cheers!!!!

3 Likes

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by jeffery23: 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
Good afternoon my dublin pple in d house, please I need option on best skuls that allow one to pay for Msc in installment that I can apply to in dublin also in terms of job oppurtunities nd cost of living and d likes, i have
my docs ready, jst need to apply, i have a bsc in accounting with a 3.45cgpa, and want to for for Msc in IBM, management or Mba

thanks nd God bless you all for ur replies

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
jeffery23:
Good afternoon my dublin pple in d house, please I need option on best skuls that allow one to pay for Msc in installment that I can apply to in dublin also in terms of job oppurtunities nd cost of living and d likes, i have
my docs ready, jst need to apply, i have a bsc in accounting with a 3.45cgpa, and want to for for Msc in IBM, management or Mba

thanks nd God bless you all for ur replies

I am not really sure about installment payment, but check the below out.

http://www.portobelloinstitute.ie/administration/booking/instalment-options

http://www.it-tallaght.ie/frequentlyaskedquestions

http://www.ucd.ie/students/fees/feepaymentdates.html
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by jeffery23: 8:28am On Mar 06, 2017
dotcomnamename:

I am not really sure about installment payment, but check the below out.

http://www.portobelloinstitute.ie/administration/booking/instalment-options

http://www.it-tallaght.ie/frequentlyaskedquestions

http://www.ucd.ie/students/fees/feepaymentdates.html

God bless @dotcomnamename, also how is job oppurtunities there for international student and do they give stay after study?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Rollnd(m): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hello @dotcomnamename
Pleaae,i am planning to apply for postgraduate study in ireland but reading through the student visa requirement i found this out

Note: Where the course fees are less than €6,000, fees must be paid in full to the college prior to applying for your visa. Where the course fees are in excess of €6,000, you must pay at least this amount prior to applying for your visa and evidence of this should be shown in your Letter of Acceptance. This minimum amount is an Immigration requirement. However, the college you wish to attend may require full payment of fees.

Please, my question is, how true is this?. Because my overall tuition is €10,750.

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by ndulyf: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2017
pls I would like to inquire about travels from those who have experience about travelling, my cousin bro is about travelling outside the country in search of greener pastures and we have options for him to either go to the UK or Ireland(Dublin),we are confused on which out of these two places would be better and favourable for him and pls note his documents are legit and complete thks
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
Rollnd:
Hello @dotcomnamename
Pleaae,i am planning to apply for postgraduate study in ireland but reading through the student visa requirement i found this out

Note: Where the course fees are less than €6,000, fees must be paid in full to the college prior to applying for your visa. Where the course fees are in excess of €6,000, you must pay at least this amount prior to applying for your visa and evidence of this should be shown in your Letter of Acceptance. This minimum amount is an Immigration requirement. However, the college you wish to attend may require full payment of fees.

Please, my question is, how true is this?. Because my overall tuition is €10,750.

Its the requirement.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
ndulyf:
pls I would like to inquire about travels from those who have experience about travelling, my cousin bro is about travelling outside the country in search of greener pastures and we have options for him to either go to the UK or Ireland(Dublin),we are confused on which out of these two places would be better and favourable for him and pls note his documents are legit and complete thks

If he's not coming with the right paper i.e. Student visa or D'visa. he should forget it.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by fashmann(m): 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
dotcomnamename:

If he's not coming with the right paper i.e. Student visa or D'visa. he should forget it.

any scholarship available at ireland pls
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by OmalichaChinny(f): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
Pls how is the medical insurance gotten... I need the reply badly.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (44) (Reply)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.