Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (338632 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ik121: 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2012
Tho tongues nd tribe may differ, in brotherhood we stand. I gues ds 1 of d objectives of Nysc.

@DemiSoneye we r glad 2 hv u in our midst. This's ur house.

@Tmany lol. I support d view of ur folks 4 u nt 2 journey 2 BH infiltrated state lyk yobe. We hv only 1 lyf 2 liv nd if we cn avoid obvious pit-falls our life's wud def be long. A word is enof 4 d wise. Am sure ur skool does Batch A tinz, get dwn 2 ur skool, get d ryt info nd remobilize. Gudluk my broda!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ik121: 7:55am On Nov 09, 2012
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ellylace(f): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2012
WoW...so glad this thread is already up and running...I'm Elaine frm UNN...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ik121: 11:02am On Nov 09, 2012
Ellylace: WoW...so glad this thread is already up and running...I'm Elaine frm UNN...
Nice 2 meet u Elaine. Ur welcum...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by spartanian(m): 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
I really need a job, tired of staying at home waiting for batch A
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jonath0012(m): 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
Tmany:
hw come didn't know unilorin send people on batch A since everyone was mobilized for batch C

Unilorin did not mobilize everyone on batch C, 2012. I too, was supposed to be mobilized on the said batch, but for no tangible reason was not. So, we have been told to chill till batch A to be mobilized., which the guy u qouted was referring to.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jonath0012(m): 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2012
Tmany:
hw come didn't know unilorin send people on batch A since everyone was mobilized for batch C
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jonath0012(m): 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
spartanian: I really need a job, tired of staying at home waiting for batch A
Teaching job may be only job u can easily get for now; you may want to search around your neighbourhood for one.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jonath0012(m): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
Ellylace: WoW...so glad this thread is already up and running...I'm Elaine frm UNN...

You are welcome Elaine. we need someone like you to comment here often and enliven the house. besides, can we know what you studied and where you wish to serve
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by spartanian(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
jonath0012:
Teaching job may be only job u can easily get for now; you may want to search around your neighbourhood for one.
thanks for ur advice bro but the problem is I haven't collected my certificate or statement of result yet and most schools do ask for it before giving a job.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jonath0012(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
spartanian:
thanks for ur advice bro but the problem is I haven't collected my certificate or statement of result yet and most schools do ask for it before giving a job.

That is very true. most schools are reluctant to give jobs to peeps without evidence of schooling.

I experienced this around Oct., then I'vent collected my certificate and went for the final interview after i had passed the aptitude test stage, but was not given the job cos i had no certificate or its equivalent. I even tried to show him my name on the graduating list from my phone, he refused saying it must be on a written paper

Now that I'm with my certificate, i've applied to more than eight schools in my area, and their responses were that there are no more vacancies, as it was not long that they recruited.

So, if your certificate/statement of result is ready in your school, why not make effort to get it; if not, I'm afraid you may not get such a job unless you are well connected. I av a friend who got a teaching job at Ajar with a pay of 40k without his certificate/ statement of result; his bro knows someone there who fixed him. My point: you need to know someone.

See, we are both facing the same problem. I have also been looking around for job, even with certificate, can't get one. We just have to keep searching until we find one.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ellylace(f): 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
kissTnx IK and Jonath.. kiss I studied Foreign Languages and Literary Studies BONSOIR a tous! . winkand I hope to serve in Abuja (Live there too grin)
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by log1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2012
Good to associate with great people here. I finished from FUTA, Mining Engineering. I hope this aus would be lively more than batch C.

Log1
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by log1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
My guy am happy to read ur post here. How iz our convocation gonna be? Nah sunny ade dey follow me come o...lol
oemmanuel: 'anuel, Elect/Elect, Futa, Oct 2012. Its good to be here.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by spartanian(m): 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
jonath0012:

That is very true. most schools are reluctant to give jobs to peeps without evidence of schooling.

I experienced this around Oct., then I'vent collected my certificate and went for the final interview after i had passed the aptitude test stage, but was not given the job cos i had no certificate or its equivalent. I even tried to show him my name on the graduating list from my phone, he refused saying it must be on a written paper

Now that I'm with my certificate, i've applied to more than eight schools in my area, and their responses were that there are no more vacancies, as it was not long that they recruited.

So, if your certificate/statement of result is ready in your school, why not make effort to get it; if not, I'm afraid you may not get such a job unless you are well connected. I av a friend who got a teaching job at Ajar with a pay of 40k without his certificate/ statement of result; his bro knows someone there who fixed him. My point: you need to know someone.

See, we are both facing the same problem. I have also been looking around for job, even with certificate, can't get one. We just have to keep searching until we find one.
Thanks bro, wish you the best.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jonath0012(m): 5:43am On Nov 10, 2012
BONSOIR a tous! BONSOIR a tous! BONSOIR a tous!

#Wondering at the meaning of the above# i guess it is French
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jonath0012(m): 5:48am On Nov 10, 2012
log1: Good to associate with great people here. I finished from FUTA, Mining Engineering. I hope this aus would be lively more than batch C.

Log1

You are welcome bro. where do you wish to serve? please do come here often and drop comments cos that is the only way we can enliven the house. Thanks
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ellylace(f): 8:08am On Nov 10, 2012
jonath0012: BONSOIR a tous! BONSOIR a tous! BONSOIR a tous!

#Wondering at the meaning of the above# i guess it is French
. Yup its French for good evening everyone . smiley
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ellylace(f): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2012
Guys can anyone give me info abt this new policy that all batch A Corpers mst go into teaching? Its an irking thought to say d least! undecided
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by log1(m): 8:35am On Nov 10, 2012
Ellylace: . Yup its French for good evening everyone . smiley

Bravo Ellylace..did u google it meaning out or u really understand the language? I'm asking cos i nid a french instructor.

Log1
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by log1(m): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2012
Ellylace: Guys can anyone give me info abt this new policy that all batch A Corpers mst go into teaching? Its an irking thought to say d least! undecided
The from what i gathered frm ppl, the policy still hold that u are wil b posted to teaching sector, ministry and L.G. But let wait to see hw PPA posting of Batch C will go maybe they wil relax the policy.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jonath0012(m): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2012
log1:
The from what i gathered frm ppl, the policy still hold that u are wil b posted to teaching sector, ministry and L.G. But let wait to see hw PPA posting of Batch C will go maybe they wil relax the policy.

Don't think they will lax with the implementation of the policy cos they started it even bfore batch c,2012: batch B 2012, I think. But, as you suggested, let see how it turns out for batch C 2012
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jonath0012(m): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2012
Ellylace: . Yup its French for good evening everyone . smiley

wow! That's interesting
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ik121: 10:49am On Nov 10, 2012
jonath0012:

Don't think they will lax with the implementation of the policy cos they started it even bfore batch c,2012: batch B 2012, I think. But, as you suggested, let see how it turns out for batch C 2012
I concur wit u bro. I dnt tink govt wil budge on dat 4 nw bt i c dat policy withering in no distant tym d/4 making way 4 d private sector agn b/c govt cn nt go it all alone. I wonder y d came up wit such s.illy notion in d 1st place, guess d ran out of ideas. The policy started wit Batch A sef. Corpers wer mostly posted 2 skools, LGA's nd ministry. I dnt tink it'd b any diff frm batch C folks.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 10, 2012
Still wondering if i should join the thread, my school doesn't usually mobilize for batch 'A'.
I hope we get favored tho.

I'm Emmanuel, Petroleum Engineering, Uniport.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ik121: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2012
log1:

Bravo Ellylace..did u google it meaning out or u really understand the language? I'm asking cos i nid a french instructor.

Log1
She studied foreign languages nd is conversant wit most languages. Na nw u wan learn french abi? grin nva mynd, i knw of a veri old man dat cn teach u french wella. grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2012
Ellylace: Guys can anyone give me info abt this new policy that all batch A Corpers mst go into teaching? Its an irking thought to say d least! undecided

We don't wish it so, but just be prepared!
It couldn't be worse than that!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2012
ik121: She studied foreign languages nd is conversant wit most languages. Na nw u wan learn french abi? grin nva mynd, i knw of a veri old man dat cn teach u french wella. grin

Our guy dey find learning benefits! grin
We must send him to d old man
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ik121: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2012
Imanuelle: Still wondering if i should join the thread, my school doesn't usually mobilize for batch 'A'.
I hope we get favored tho.

I'm Emmanuel, Petroleum Engineering, Uniport.
Gud 2 v u in our midst emmanuel. I dnt tink u shud relax nd conclude ur skool doezn't do Batch A tinz. Jus dnt depend on hear-say. Pz get dwn 2 ur department nd get d ryt info. Best of Luck...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 10, 2012
ik121: Gud 2 v u in our midst emmanuel. I dnt tink u shud relax nd conclude ur skool doezn't do Batch A tinz. Jus dnt depend on hear-say. Pz get dwn 2 ur department nd get d ryt info. Best of Luck...

Tnx bro... Its always been a 'no-batch-A' tradition...
But then the new vc has been trying to catch up so we can go for batch A.... Then came this #ALUU4 issue....
Inspite of that, i'll b a part of this thread, and participate fully.....
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by lakefist(m): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
jonath0012:

it is simple get "TO WHOM" from your department or faculty stating clearly that you graduated and your result is not ready yet
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by log1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
Imanuelle:

But then the new vc has been trying to catch up so we can go for batch A.... Then came this #ALUU4 issue....

You are highly welcome to this 'edutainment' thread. Let just hope whether your school can mobilise u guys 4 Batch A 2013. Where do you prefer to serve if u guys can make nxt yr batch? I quess due to ur course u would prefer anywhere in d niger delta area apart frm ph?

ik121: She studied foreign languages nd is conversant wit most languages. Na nw u wan learn french abi? grin nva mynd, i knw of a veri old man dat cn teach u french wella. grin
Imanuelle:

An old man ke? Na so u like me reach...abeg let a fresh young female graduate teach me o... My tutor i promise to be a gud student. #MyPromise

You are highly welcome to this 'edutainment' thread. Let just hope whether your school can mobilise u guys 4 Batch A 2013. Where do you prefer to serve if u guys can make nxt yr batch? I quess due to ur course u would prefer anywhere in d niger delta area apart frm ph?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (321) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.