Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (338489 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by collyno200(m): 10:03am On Dec 20, 2012
is it wit al these schs rejecting corpers here n there.I knw of some corpers that dint get schs n ended up in 'oyo'.besides any futarian in the house should hala.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by emergency2: 10:28am On Dec 20, 2012
i was mobilized for November batch, i gave out my NYSC number to a couple of people who promised to help me to Ondo state, i was surprised when the list came out and i was posted to Akwa Ibom. i accepted to go since it is although far but better, however, we were delayed by our CMD who refused to sign our clearance form.it was so painful, he signed the form a week after the camp opened and we were all rejected from our various camps.
now i have to settle for march batch and pray they post me to a near state. I know there was a reason for the delay, God knows the best.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by chrisifeanyi: 10:47am On Dec 20, 2012
The thread is getn longer and sweeter. Been out of d radar for sometime now. But am back.
Ellyface get beta dear.Wishing all ur guys best of d season.
Plz wen u eat dis xmas try take caution especially peple dat'l travel to der village.Some bad belles aren't smiling again.Dont eat wot u re not sure and if u must drink try and be careful.
Dis wont make sense to u if u haven't seen where it happend.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Emmysteve(m): 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2012
emergency2: i was mobilized for November batch, i gave out my NYSC number to a couple of people who promised to help me to Ondo state, i was surprised when the list came out and i was posted to Akwa Ibom. i accepted to go since it is although far but better, however, we were delayed by our CMD who refused to sign our clearance form.it was so painful, he signed the form a week after the camp opened and we were all rejected from our various camps.
now i have to settle for march batch and pray they post me to a near state. I know there was a reason for the delay, God knows the best.
soory bro. Just to sign a common peace of paper!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by DGranite(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
maeDiamond:
Accounting dept.
wow dats gud my younger bro is in accounting final yr, hw akabom nd eze?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by DGranite(m): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
collyno200: is it wit al these schs rejecting corpers here n there.I knw of some corpers that dint get schs n ended up in 'oyo'.besides any futarian in the house should hala.
men just know u r likely to teach but if any skul reject u base on dia own reasons c it as a blessing.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by DGranite(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
ignis:
Mapping was successful. At least I mapped most parts of Niger state and came out with many findings and observations which am yet to publish.
dats gud did u skulled in niger state? As 4 me i mapped a part of obubra in cross river bt not 2 many findings becouse d state is d home of geology and a lot has been done already.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ellylace(f): 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2012
NEW: NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP: 5th - 26th MARCH
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by DGranite(m): 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2012
Thank God batch A 2013 time table has been adjusted orientation camp now runs from 5th of march to 26th of march 2013
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ellylace(f): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hello guys, tnx for all d love and prayers. (For those of u who prayed for my recovery) MAy GOD bless u guys... I missed u kiss
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by CrazyMan(m): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ellylace: Hello guys, tnx for all d love and prayers. (For those of u who prayed for my recovery) MAy GOD bless u guys... I missed u kiss
Welcome back...how's the leg?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
The nysc timetable have just been adjusted .. Click below http:// www.nairaland.com/1138206/adjusted-nysc-mobilization-time-table
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ellylace(f): 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ellylace: Hello guys, tnx for all d love and prayers. (For those of u who prayed for my recovery) MAy GOD bless u guys... I missed u kiss
BIG SHOUT OUT to Angelajuni,Vivichocs,ChrisIfeanyi,Oc cool,Maediamond,Crazyman,Samuelorija and Dj Crown...U're all on Santa's good list dis year...woooove y'all! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by log1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
collyno200: is it wit al these schs rejecting corpers here n there.I knw of some corpers that dint get schs n ended up in 'oyo'.besides any futarian in the house should hala.
I see u chukwu.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by chrisifeanyi: 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2012

Welcome back The lady of Da house.Hope u re better now.This whole house sucks witout u.
Am stil waiting for ur frnd request confirmation on facebook.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ellylace: NEW: NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP: 5th - 26th MARCH

Hey! Firstlady, welcome back; happy to see you once again.....how are you doing now?

Thank God that the time table has been adjusted.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
ignis:
I beg to disagree with you. All roads does not lead to the classroom. We have several ministries, companies, establishments, hospitals and NAFDAC which accepts youth corpers.

Ok most roads grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by chrisifeanyi: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
sandylurv:

Ok most roads grin
ROTFL!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ignis: 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
D Granite: dats gud did u skulled in niger state? As 4 me i mapped a part of obubra in cross river bt not 2 many findings becouse d state is d home of geology and a lot has been done already.
I skulld in Federal University of Technology, Minna.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by DGranite(m): 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2012
ignis:
I skulld in Federal University of Technology, Minna.
ok
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by angelajuni(f): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ellylace: BIG SHOUT OUT to Angelajuni,Vivichocs,ChrisIfeanyi,Oc cool,Maediamond,Crazyman,Samuelorija and Dj Crown...U're all on Santa's good list dis year...woooove y'all! cheesy
Amen!!!!!:...God bless u too
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by CrazyMan(m): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ellylace: BIG SHOUT OUT to Angelajuni,Vivichocs,ChrisIfeanyi,Oc cool,Maediamond,Crazyman,Samuelorija and Dj Crown...U're all on Santa's good list dis year...woooove y'all! cheesy
Love you too dear...merry christmas. wink
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ik121: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
chrisifeanyi: Wishing all ur guys best of d season.
Plz wen u eat dis xmas try take caution especially peple dat'l travel to der village.Some bad belles aren't smiling again.Dont eat wot u re not sure and if u must drink try and be careful.
Dis wont make sense to u if u haven't seen where it happend.
Gud point my guy.
Caution is the word.
It's worst in doz gadamn ibo villages wher they hav dia unprogressive umunnadi nd kidnappers.
Dats y i dnt allow any of my thirteen children 2 visit the village.
Villages in general toh badt o!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ellylace(f): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
yokiti:

Hey! Firstlady, welcome back; happy to see you once again.....how are you doing now?

Thank God that the time table has been adjusted.
tnx dearie...I'm limping a lil...bt hey,its kinda nice cos I'm nt chauffeuring anymore and mi amor,my bf, gets to carry me more often grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by smakati(m): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
Thank God for d change in batch A timetable cool......... Although I will be celebrating my birthday in d camp.....I get to spend easter @ home....easter is more important to me sha
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ignis: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ellylace: NEW: NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP: 5th - 26th MARCH
Thanks for the good news dear.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ignis: 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
Firstlady, you are highl welcome. Glad to have you back. We've really missed your impacts and contributions. Hope you've fully recovered from the leg pain. Once again, welcome.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Parkac(m): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
This adjustment is quite a relief. Thou my birthday is on 20th March, but doing it in camp will be awesome.
Thank God u'r alright @elly
-Compliments of the season@all
#keepSmilling
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Shugamania(f): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2012
Seasons greetings to evryone.
Odun a bawa l'ayo o.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by outrage: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
Na so march celebrants plenty? The time table still needs to be adjusted. This second draft no do. When final draft dey comot? Haha!! Chei, school tinz!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by DGranite(m): 7:55am On Dec 21, 2012
Gud a.m guys hope u all had a great nite lyk me?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by CrazyMan(m): 7:58am On Dec 21, 2012
D Granite: Gud a.m guys hope u all had a great nite lyk me?
Sure we did...no thanks to the cold...I almost froze to death last night. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (321) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.