Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (59733 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by soundtruth(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
tpia@:

I am not interested in hearing anything. Regardless what types of stories you and your cronies want to cook up.

Wont change the savagery of what happened.

Those boys are only in their 20s for crying out loud.

And no matter what their age was, NOTHING excuses the manner in which they were killed.

you can't eat with the devil and expect to grow fat.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by tpia5: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ok, bring your story- lets hear what you've got.

Sebi you're itching to tell it?

As per devil- if you dont see the devil in the men who murdered those boys, then your own devil is greater than theirs.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by namdo(m): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
another rumor: two of those boys killed are musicians. Their music: http://hitplayonline.files./2012/08/17-heart-of-the-city-ft-yetty-big-l-and-tipsy.mp3

well could it be true? that was a good rap music.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by soundtruth(m): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
tpia@:
Ok, bring your story- lets hear what you've got.

Sebi you're itching to tell it?

As per devil- if you don't see the devil in the men who murdered those boys, then your own devil is greater than theirs.

I am not itching to tell any story, the truth will come out, people are already seeing it.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by teecuzy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
Even if they were robbers, as long as they were not armed why should they be killed like rabid dogs. Even if they were armed self.....that was too gruesome and barbaric. This act can be likened to using an AK47 rifle to kill a fly....haba. The sooner one leaves this country the better!
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
The indigenes of Aluu dnt even knw d curse dat's upon their land as a result of this act... Time to come, deliverance pastors wld be paid to come and deliver their land of wateva...smh
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by rayy(f): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
cry
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by ugo2u(m): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
I fear for the people of that village, the blood of these guys will surely cry out against them. God won't turn a blind eye on this for sure, unfortunately the devil is happy for the feast of souls he is gonna collect from that area.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by james1(m): 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
Smh
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by james1(m): 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
cry Smh
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by iamtochai: 12:03am On Oct 09, 2012
This is medicine after death. They all stood and watch as the bois were massacared. They students did nothing just watching and recording. I pray the revenge well for those bois... I'm out
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by yeye4live(m): 12:18am On Oct 09, 2012
iamtochai: This is medicine after death. They all stood and watch as the bois were massacared. They students did nothing just watching and recording. I pray the revenge well for those bois... I'm out
in situation like dat u ve 2blame d police cuse if u watichin talk dey will trow u in n burn u too i sugest
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:01am On Oct 09, 2012
You can read about Lloyd's mum's tell of the Character of Lloyd. I hope God helps her deal with the pain.

Mrs. Jane Toku, The Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The ALUU 4) Expresses Shock

https://www.nairaland.com/1069238/mrs-jane-toku-mother-lloyd#12481703
embarassed
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by imaawil(f): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
Violence for violence is wrong. Living in the north, one is rili careful about going to various places. Please don't start revenge by killing in the south and start making this boko haram feel they should migrate there. May their souls RIP
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
I don’t know any of those guys but i just couldn’t eat or sleep well last night after watching that horrific video, i can still see their faces especially chidiaka’s face(when he was hit by that dog that called himself a vigilante member). Here is my verdict. I am tired of hearing stuffs like “13 people have been caught”. The only story that will at least gladden my heart is to see the whole village sacked, the lands should be taken from them and handed over to the family of the victims( I understand Aluu people love lands) and named after those boys as a compensation or better still taken by the government and converted into a cemetery.I want all the faces of those animals pasted all the country for at least a year. Finally, it is now time to see the so called Human right activists pick up this case and clamor for justice without taking as little as a nap until JUSTICE… i mean REAL JUSTICE is done and in public. Their PARENTS must not rest, UNIPORT must not rest, NANS must not rest, MOTHERS must not rest, NIGERIAN YOUTHS must NOT rest,anybody with human blood flowing in his veins and arteries MUST not rest, Mr PRESIDENT i know you have not lost your HUMANITY you MUST not rest too. Let us redeem our Humanity in this part of the world. It must not continue to be a DARK continent……… God I feel like just running out of this country to somewhere ….just anywhere human lives can be held in better esteem. I just can’t stop bleeding in my heart. ALUU community to HELL with all of you,Pathological illiterate land-lovers, go get some education and civility you barbarians, but this time it should be in exile. You people committed "ALUU" Tufiakwa unu.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by armyofone(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
The country's students union should NEVER let the issue die.

They should come together to fight this injustice and roasting of human beings.

What a barbaric people being breed in Nigeria. So inhuman/heartless.

May everyone present never find peace in life.

RIP guyz cry cry
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 10, 2012
Gboliwe: Typical of our police! You wont see them now to curb this. This is the same group we are asked to report to. Toothless bull dogs
bulldog still make sense malnorished chihuahua. ... men in black oshi...
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by ubong560(m): 1:17am On Oct 10, 2012
sexkillz: I knew this would happen. . . Now the question people supporting the killing of those boys should ask themselves is, did you see this coming?

I said it yesterday and i am repeating it today. The revenge attack for those 4 boys would be deadlier, and if care is not taken, more than 4 lives will be lost.

All these would have been avoided if the blood thirsty, no brain having, barbaric indigenes of aluu had let the police handle this case, or at least had the common sense to conduct a proper investigation. You lynched armed robbers and there were no arms in their possession?

Aluu will know that they made a mistake. Now, can they count the number of cultists and robbers in that mob, coming to inflict damage?

They said killing those four boys is to serve as an example, well, i say this revenge attack will also serve as example to future participants of jungle justice. . . Two wrongs never make a right. Revenge is a vicious cycle. I guess it's a little too late to cry now. I am sorry for the innocent people that would be caught up in this mess. . .

What a pity.
sexkillz: [color=#000030]I knew this would happen. . . Now the question people supporting the killing of those boys should ask themselves is, did you see this coming?

I said it yesterday and i am repeating it today. The revenge attack for those 4 boys would be deadlier, and if care is not taken, more than 4 lives will be lost.

All these would have been avoided if the blood thirsty, no brain having, barbaric indigenes of aluu had let the police handle this case, or at least had the common sense to conduct a proper investigation. You lynched armed robbers and there were no arms in their possession?

Aluu will know that they made a mistake. Now, can they count the number of cultists and robbers in that mob, coming to inflict damage?

They said killing those four boys is to serve as an example, well, i say this revenge attack will also serve as example to future participants of jungle justice. . . Two wrongs never make a right. Revenge is a vicious cycle. I guess it's a little too late to cry now. I am sorry for the innocent people that would be caught up in this mess. . .

What a pity.
[/color][quote author=sexkillz][color=#000030][font=tempus sans itc][size=11pt]I knew this would happen. . . Now the question people supporting the killing of those boys should ask themselves is, did you see this coming?

They said killing those four boys is to serve as an example, well, i say this revenge attack will also serve as example to future participants of jungle justice. . . Two wrongs never make a right. Revenge is a vicious cycle. I guess it's a little too late to cry now. I am sorry for the innocent people that would be caught up in this mess. What a pity. U sound well! It's even too late 4 dem 2 b sorry now.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by otele(m): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2012
armyofone: The country's students union should NEVER let the issue die.

They should come together to fight this injustice and roasting of human beings.

What a barbaric people being breed in Nigeria. So inhuman/heartless.

May everyone present never find peace in life.

RIP guyz cry cry

this brings me to an issue. . . why is it that nigerians can riot for changing the name of UNILAG but this kind of thing happens and people just hiss and go online? plane crashes, insecurity everywhere, violence etc.
without exonerating the murderers of aluu and their tacit supporters who watched and filmed the "show", i must say we should never forget that this mess is due to failure of govt. if we had a real police force, this cant happen. yet we see police everyday on the road harrassing travellers for chicken change. i'm sure policemen were somewhere not too far from aluu looking for money from passengers while this was happening.
nigerians na wa o
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by somegirl1: 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
-
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by rayy(f): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
soundtruth:

I am not itching to tell any story, the truth will come out, people are already seeing it.

wot ever d truth is dey shouldn't hav been killed by doze vigilantis
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by rayy(f): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2012
otele:

this brings me to an issue. . . why is it that nigerians can riot for changing the name of UNILAG but this kind of thing happens and people just hiss and go online? plane crashes, insecurity everywhere, violence etc.
without exonerating the murderers of aluu and their tacit supporters who watched and filmed the "show", i must say we should never forget that this mess is due to failure of govt. if we had a real police force, this cant happen. yet we see police everyday on the road harrassing travellers for chicken change. i'm sure policemen were somewhere not too far from aluu looking for money from passengers while this was happening.
nigerians na wa o
dey roasted dem n failed to eat dem since dey were hungry 4 human suya,evil village
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by joeekuns(m): 7:12am On Aug 27, 2013
Olalekan 0: Uniport,pls do the souls of those innocent guys a favor by wiping out Aluu in it's entirety!

Bros if you generalise it that way then you may be doing other innocent indegenes of aluu a great harm no matter how minute they may be. There are people there who never supported the dastardly act melted on those boys, grouping them with the rest of those evil ones would also amount to innocent blood being shed. Like the popular saying goes "two wrongs never make a right" and we should always learn to leave vengeance to God especially in this case where the actual perpetrators are not the ones facing the brunt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones / Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.