Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (59744 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by emmykk(m): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2012
freecocoa: Hmm, I hope it doesn't result to more deaths.
It would be best if students left that vicinity for now atleast.
A mob is likely to be a combination of students and community in the first place wen the killing was done otherwise it wouldnt have be successful,so students will not automatically be fighting any1 at aluu everywhere is peaceful.aluu is calm but arrest is going on indistriminately.if u are out now 7:45pm police is likly going to arrest u.
For thieves livng there this is a moral lesson for u all.everyday for the thief one day for the owner may their soul rest in piss.4 those of u shouting that what the mob did was wrong,wait until if ur laptop and phone is stole u go and report to police.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by mrkels(m): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
ItsModella:
yeah right...
Which one be yeah right? Go there and confirm jor!
Now on this matter of revenge, I say again karma's a bit9h, but they should leave the matter for the police sha, cos those Aluu people would kill innocent students this time.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2012
emmykk: A mob is likely to be a combination of students and community in the first place wen the killing was done otherwise it wouldnt have be successful,so students will not automatically be fighting any1 at aluu everywhere is peaceful.aluu is calm but arrest is going on indistriminately.if u are out now 7:45pm police is likly going to arrest u.
For thieves livng there this is a moral lesson for u all.everyday for the thief one day for the owner may their soul rest in piss.4 those of u shouting that what the mob did was wrong,wait until if ur laptop and phone is stole u go and report to police.
So a stolen laptop and phone justifies killing in such a manner? smh

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2012
mrkels: E-diot.you were not in support but now you are supporting killing the elders, na u be the stewpiid person here nau. Abi? @freecoco I didn't change, I was only pointing out this dimwit who was attacking me then, I was suprised that he/she would support the so called 'jungle justice' on the elders after saying it was wrong on the other thread. Nonsense.
no matter what you say,you have already made a fool of yourself by supporting the killers! You should bury your head in shame by now.go back to the other thread and see how peeps were attacking you because you are an A-level compound fool! Go get a life dumbfuck!
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by ace1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2012
steffans: Dis is long over due..d Aluu community shuld be wiped Out....

Meanwyl it took well Over 7 hours b4 dey we're Killed..why didn't d Students Mobilize b4 dey wer Burnt....

SMH..anythng happens in dis country....

Thank you. Some of them even watched it happen. They av no point 2 proove. If they couldn't fight 2 save d lives of dose boys, den they shouldn't fight now and endanger the lives of innocent students
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by coogar: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2012
bigx: Uniport ke? Its full of sissies nothing would happen if I predict right.

this is why its good to put one's kids in a good school where they can be protected. students murdered like fowls and the student union of the said school are pussfooting around the issue like bitchès! oau students would never allow this to happen to one of their own! by now, aluu village would have been leveled by awo boys!

3 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by freecocoa(f): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2012
emmykk: .4 those of u shouting that what the mob did was wrong,wait until if ur laptop and phone is stole u go and report to police.
Are you for real? My God! Wait you gatta be kidding me.

You'd kill someone if he stole your laptop and phones instead of reporting to the police? I'm kinda confused.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Onasa22: 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2012
Aluu people never acted as a host community to Uniport at all, for that they should face the music
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by chucky234(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
sexkillz: Seems you are also in support of violence. Will beheading the elders bring the boys back? Smh. . .

Now what makes you different from the mob that killed the boys? Aren't you as guilty as they are? Let the law take its course. Taking law into your own hands never does anyone good. Or is one example not enough?

Revenge is a vicious cycle.
Law? Where was the law hiding when those innocent students were being burnt to ashes,its eye an for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.
Let the students implement their own law to dealt with those village goons as that will at least calm the souls of their departed colleagues.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by freecocoa(f): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
coogar:

this is why its good to put one's kids in a good school where they can be protected. students murdered like fowls and the student union of the said school are pussfooting around the issue like bitchès! oau students would never allow this to happen to one of their own! by now, aluu village would have been leveled by awo boys!
Even though I don't support violence I'm certain if such happened in Ekpoma, hmm the story go don change by now.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
mrkels:
I didn't support the brutal killing, I only said and ended most of my statements with '' Karma's a bit*ch'
na wa o! Some people sabi lie I swear!! Kai! Smh
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by kay2000(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
The video is very disturbing. In my opin[b][/b]ion, I feel the Uniport students did not stand up for those guys on time. It took several hours of lynching b4 those guys were finally burnt. If the Student had intervene it wouldn't had gone this far. This is medicine after death. May blood never seize to flow in the homes of all the people invoved in dis dastardly act. All the plagues that fell upon the Egyptians will visit them a thousand fold. We cry Boko Haram this, kidnappers that, yet these men could snuff out the lives of these young students. No matter what they did, Jungle justice is not the answer. There is an urgent need for the National Assembly to enact a law that will prohibit acts like this and pronounce the penalty that follows in the area where such act of cannibalism was carried out.We can start on this forum by saying NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE. Anyone could be a victim.

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
mrkels:
Which one be yeah right? Go there and confirm jor!
Now on this matter of revenge, I say again karma's a bit9h, but they should leave the matter for the police sha, cos those Aluu people would kill innocent students this time.
Karma is a bit*h also translates to you support the action of the villagers. Stop trying to change your words.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by bankyblue(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2012
I watch the killing of those boys online, and was imagining if it
Really happens in my country where there is law and order! Hmmmm!
I support the killing of all the aluu people. They re animals in that
Town. In shot the school should be moved from that village. What is the
Different btw them and boko boys now?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by ghettodreamz(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
emmykk: A mob is likely to be a combination of students and community in the first place wen the killing was done otherwise it wouldnt have be successful,so students will not automatically be fighting any1 at aluu everywhere is peaceful.aluu is calm but arrest is going on indistriminately.if u are out now 7:45pm police is likly going to arrest u.

Guy, you are so heartless oooo. So you mean, if your laptop and phone got stolen, you would do the same and kill the person if you had the chance to? On top how much? Laptops and phones that doesn't even cost up to a million? I'm not trying to justify that stealing from people is good, and I don't think jungle justice is a good way to go either, for a country that has gained its independence for over 52years ago. Really disheartening. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by muchbeauty(f): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
the truth is that fighting/revenge would not make Nigeria a better place. i believe no matter the religion the law of Karma exist and must take its course. i saw my pastor after church today, a white Canadian. i spoke to him about some things but then i told him that the main reason i was seeing him was not for myself but for Nigeria. i told him about the video, and how disturbed i was since i came across it. i only described to him what i watched and he started crying so much. i started crying too, because i could not fight back tears. he prayed a really good prayer.

Nigerians should pray for this 3 attributes to be disassociated from us and see how useful we would become to the world.
envy
greed
self hate

because as far as am concerned these things motivated the killings of those boys and of so many other undiscovered killings.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Ochek: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2012

I wonder if you are thinking through your armpit. Can you equate phones and laptops to a single life. Where them po po? This guy needs to be arrested.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by ghettodreamz(m): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2012
chucky234: Law? Where was the law hiding when those innocent students were being burnt to ashes,its eye an for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.
Let the students implement their own law to dealt with those village goons as that will at least calm the souls of their departed colleagues.

More killings would calm the souls of their departed colleagues? Are you kidding? Seriously, you'd better be.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by muchbeauty(f): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Guy, you are so heartless oooo. So you mean, if your laptop and phone got stolen, you would do the same and kill the person if you had the chance to? On top how much? Laptops and phones that doesn't even cost up to a million? I'm not trying to justify that stealing from people is good, and I don't think jungle justice is a good way to go either, for a country that has gained its independence for over 52years ago. Really disheartening. cry cry cry

how i wish it was even up to a million, they still had no right to kill those boys, to me those boys are innoccent but even if they were guilty it still would not matter. You sure those phones and laptops are not hand-me-downs? angry
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by jude33084(m): 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2012

Savages angry
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by chucky234(m): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2012
Those Uniport students fvcked up big time,they should have burn down the useless village last night.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by gbconcepts: 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2012
oyb:

this is the source of the pic - occupy nigeria demonstrations

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/2/9/31825/World/International/Nigerian-unions-vow-to-resume-strike-Monday-if-no-.aspx
http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/01/10/occupy-nigeria-pictures-from-day-1-and-day-2/

abeg mods ban this buffoon

Good one my man!
Good research.
Google is your friend.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by freecocoa(f): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2012
Onasa22: Aluu people never acted as a host community to Uniport at all, for that they should face the music
If you schooled or school in Nigeria and live in one of those off campuses apartments in villages, you'd understand the kinda hatred most villagers have for non indegine students, I often wonder what the crime of the students are. I've witnessed it countless times.

There was a certain time I fell into a tray of groundnut being sold by a young girl cos I was avoiding being hit by an okada, you needed to see how the villagers were shouting at me, they even wanted to beat me sef, I kept pleading and saying sorry to no avail all because I didn't have the amount the girl claimed is the worth of her goods, at a point I got angry and asked them why they were behaving as if I fell into the tray on purpose? Guess what one of the villagers told me....scratch that I'll tell you what he said.
He said "You even get mouth to talk, remember say you be visitor here, if you do anyhow we go deal with you" omo na so I just shut up, I told them to allow me go home and get the money, them no gree o, I had to call a friend to bring me some money before I was freed, as I was leaving the girls were laughing and saying stuffs like "see am dey form big man pikin sef, eh we don collect the money bla bla bla" That was the day i decided nothing will join me and those villagers till I graduate and leave there useless place.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by bittyend(m): 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
dis waz d last brocast i got from my friend in ph just now n up til now he s not pinkin his call, can any one in ph conferm d present situation in ph now

Are you sure you're a student? Please, go back to nursery school and learn how to write 'engrish'. The Nigerian education system is still in the stone age, hence why everyone in that cesspit acts like savages. Savagely killings by villagers and savagely revenge by uneducated savages students.

Where were these students clowns when Boko Haram was bombing the hell out of people?

Savages vs. Savages in a savagely country, nuke that cesspit. undecided

Useless country.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by ghettodreamz(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2012
muchbeauty:

how i wish it was even up to a million, they still had no right to kill those boys, to me those boys are innoccent but even if they were guilty it still would not matter. You sure those phones and laptops are not hand-me-downs? angry

Nigeria, is a lawless country. And what would have led them into the said criminal act they were been accused of, in the first place, if Nigeria was a good country. Only God will save that country, called Nigeria. I couldn't watch that video twice, really horrible and breathe taking. Seeing a human destroying lives of others, some people are so heartless and would even kill for 20 Naira, they exist everywhere and Nairaland is not an exemption. cry cry cry
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by chucky234(m): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
ghettodreamz:

More killings would calm the souls of their departed colleagues? Are you kidding? Seriously, you'd better be.
Wait till your brother/sister is murdered in cold blood so you know what it feels like to loose your own unjustly,I personally will wage war against that satanic village.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by jude33084(m): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
freecocoa: Even though I don't support violence I'm certain if such happened in Ekpoma, hmm the story go don change by now.

No community can try Ŧħåϯ Ť☺ AAU student cheesy

Abi Ɣ☺Ʊ want give boys chance to commit grin
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by candieangel12(f): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2012
Just got off the phone wit my friend thay attends uniport n she says that students haven't retaliated yet. She says that they are considering revenge 4 the boys but no students have done anything yet. Oh and she says that the boys in question were indeed cult boys thay were sent to go and steal but were caught. She says that the boys did have weapons on them. She knows one of the boys personally and she says that students know the boys were up to no good and agree that they should have been punished but the problem is that the Aluu peeps over did the punishment, that is why students are angry.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by chucky234(m): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Nigeria, is a lawless country. And what would have led them into the said criminal act they were been accused of, in the first place, if Nigeria was a good country. Only God will save that country, called Nigeria. I couldn't watch that video twice, really horrible and breathe taking. Seeing a human destroying lives of others, some people are so heartless and would even kill for 20 Naira, they exist everywhere and Nairaland is not an exemption. cry cry cry
There were no evidence of the offense they were accused of,one of the three students murdered was from a wealthy family and could not have possibly stolen some ancient Dell lappy or Java phone at that.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by freecocoa(f): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
candieangel12: Just got off the phone wit my friend thay attends uniport n she says that students haven't retaliated yet. She says that they are considering revenge 4 the boys but no students have done anything yet. Oh and she says that the boys in question were indeed cult boys thay were sent to go and steal but were caught. She says that the boys did have weapons on them. She knows one of the boys personally and she says that students know the boys were up to no good and agree that they should have been punished but the problem is that the Aluu peeps over did the punishment, that is why students are angry.
That your friend doesn't know what she's saying, where are the supposed weapons? Where are the goods they stole? People should stop spreading lies abeg.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by PetDancer(f): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
Hmmmmmm,nth is happening in uniport,tomorrow is their jean day ,their sug week kicks off tomorrow,pls rumour mongers spare us dis lie,and dat pic is as fake as nicky minaj backie...........
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by chucky234(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2012
candieangel12: Just got off the phone wit my friend thay attends uniport n she says that students haven't retaliated yet. She says that they are considering revenge 4 the boys but no students have done anything yet. Oh and she says that the boys in question were indeed cult boys thay were sent to go and steal but were caught. She says that the boys did have weapons on them. She knows one of the boys personally and she says that students know the boys were up to no good and agree that they should have been punished but the problem is that the Aluu peeps over did the punishment, that is why students are angry.
Cult boys asked to steal?
Never heard of that in the five years I spent in a Nigeria university,sure friend needs phensic to take care of that nagging headache.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) / SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu / Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.