Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (59740 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Pwidy: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz: I knew this would happen. . . Now the question people supporting the killing of those boys should ask themselves is, did you see this coming?

I said it yesterday and i am repeating it today. The revenge attack for those 4 boys would be deadlier, and if care is not taken, more than 4 lives will be lost.

All these would have been avoided if the blood thirsty, no brain having, barbaric indigenes of aluu had let the police handle this case, or at least had the common sense to conduct a proper investigation. You lynched armed robbers and there were no arms in their possession?

Aluu will know that they made a mistake. Now, can they count the number of cultists and robbers in that mob, coming to inflict damage?

They said killing those four boys is to serve as an example, well, i say this revenge attack will also serve as example to future participants of jungle justice. . . Two wrongs never make a right. Revenge is a vicious cycle. I guess it's a little too late to cry now. I am sorry for the innocent people that would be caught up in this mess. . .
correct!!!

What a pity.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by freecocoa(f): 9:28am On Oct 08, 2012
LeJeun3: I'm not taking sides here. However, can anyone explain how it happened that these four boys where caught, captured, tortured and eventually killed, where were they? What were dey doing? Its not enough to say they are or they are not thieves or robbers.
What da French are you saying? So its okay to kill people in that gruesome manner whether thieves or not?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by ignis: 9:28am On Oct 08, 2012
Olalekan 0: Uniport,pls do the souls of those innocent guys a favor by wiping out Aluu in it's entirety!
Can you listen to yourself?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by obi123: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2012
Olalekan 0: Uniport,pls do the souls of those innocent guys a favor by wiping out Aluu in it's entirety!

you shall live long
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by edumondo2001: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2012
Kill dem all.. Aluu bastards... I wish I was in PH.. Me for kill one..
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by coogar: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2012
Ibime: What we know so far. . .

After several killings, robberies and rapes over the last few months, Aluu community approached rivers state government for permission to set up a vigilante as police were not protecting them. They even gave them uniforms to wear so everyone in the community knows these are defenders of the community.

Q: did rivers state government set any rules of engagement for the Aluu vigilante or where they happy to let the vigilante administer justice through the traditional system ie tyre necklace

5 young men show up in their community at 4.45am with arms. Someone shouting tief tief. They ask these men what is their mission in the community and the men give different accounts.

Q: if the men were there to simply collect money from someone who owes them, why give different accounts?

Which is what makes me believe the allegation that these boys were cultists.

cultists or no cultists, aluu community should be set ablaze! in 2012, what happened in aluu is a disgrace to nigeria! i hope the village chief and the others apprehended get a death sentence!
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Odinaka00(m): 10:22am On Oct 08, 2012
edumondo2001: Kill dem all.. Aluu bastards... I wish I was in PH.. Me for kill one..

Na people like U̶̲̥̅̊ go see lizard on d floor and run away
Internet warlord
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by tellwisdom: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2012
Odinaka00:

Na people like U̶̲̥̅̊ go see lizard on d floor and run away
Internet warlord
gringringrin
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by femiakinbully(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2012
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 08, 2012
I am still surprise villagers will do this to Uniport students, In my time villagers cant even talk to UNIQUE students let alone maim them.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by tellwisdom: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2012
dgreatest1:

Except you don't live in nigeria or you havent been reading the papers recently or this year....infact,the most recent case was the one involving a former governor of delta state,after he was acquitted by the court here in nigeria,he went to relax in uk only to be charged by the same crimes that the law court in nigeria freed him from...what about farouk lawan or the former speaker of the national assembly...the list is endless....you have top politicians that have committed heinous crimes freely moving about(even with police bodyguards grin)
i repeat the reason for this mayhem is the complete fall of our legal and security system...when that is addressed,i dont think anyone will steal my supposed china fone or laptop(the one you carry your hand buy for me cheesy) like you rightly observed abi?? grin grin grin grin grin

Oga sir, I don't need to read papers to cop my facts...if that is only ur source of news/information(s). I'm sorry, you are as good as dead.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by mapet: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2012
This is the same story I heard too...
thegoodjoehunt:

There is no proof yet that they were cultists or robbers. Let us wait for the police to finish their investigation.
LOOK AT THIS PICTURE http://vanessamichael..co.uk/2012/10/picture-of-ugonnaone-of-victims-of-aluu.html

[b] This picture of Ugonna one of the deceased surfaced, while he was on a working holiday in London. Okay sources reiterated that he's one of the children of a well-to-do family. So the story of him being involved in a petty theft is really kinda contradictory. And according to an eye-witness who claimed to be very close to the deceased family, the boys were just unfortunate and were at the wrong place at the wrong time. On that fateful day, one of the victims actually went to collect the money a friend owed him and somehow an argument ensued. The debtor then raised a false alarm alerting the indigenes of the community. Sadly, there had been reports of incessant thefts/robbery in that community. And so the boys were rounded-up, taken to the chief's and even though they pleaded innocence, it all fell on deaf ears. They were then stripped, paraded as robbers, beaten and burned to death. With the very disturbing video all over the net, the nation and those in diaspora are calling for JUSTICE as it was wrong for the villagers to have taken the law into their hands.[/b]

This is the story I heard, I don't know why people are just calling them Cultists and Robbers without any proof. I even Heard that Tekena is very cool and not a hot headed kid. Let us not jump into conclusion yet.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by brilapluz(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by dgreatest1: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2012
tellwisdom:

Oga sir, I don't need to read papers to cop my facts...if that is only ur source of news/information(s). I'm sorry, you are as good as dead.

its obvious that there is no point having a wise discussion with you...please pass..let me talk to better people who can reason better and comprehend simple words... cheesy grin
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz: Seems you are also in support of violence. Will beheading the elders bring the boys back? Smh. . .

Now what makes you different from the mob that killed the boys? Aren't you as guilty as they are? Let the law take its course. Taking law into your own hands never does anyone good. Or is one example not enough?

Revenge is a vicious cycle.
u ar saying this cos u aren't involved, if i was affected na wen police don cool this mayhem me go start my own and na those elders children I go start with... Itz beta we ar realistic
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Ariyke: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2012
I cant help bt cry when i saw the video of this wicked act, even if they truly were robbers why nt hand them over to the police instead of this jungle justice, i even saw some ladies there with their phones snapping away like there is no tomorrow

Ha!! Omashe O!! ibo laye yi wan nlo bayi?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by LeJeun3: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
freecocoa: What da French are you saying? So its okay to kill people in that gruesome manner whether thieves or not?

I just wanna hear d true story. Cos their are a thousand variants of the tale that befell them.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by honeric01(m): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
freecocoa: See on a more serious note, I have no time for your rubbish today so you better just move on, I'm really very hurt from all this so just respect yourself, I wonder why its giving you joy that those boys were killed in such manner, just gerrout, you are full of shyt anyways, mstcheeew.

Quit being sentimental and emotional, if they aren't robbers, what were they? simple question, no one is saying the way they were killed was good or bad nor say they are guilty or innocent, but you "with authority" saying they ain't robbers means you know more than most of us. you don't have to resort to insults, just answer me abi i ask too much?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Billygene: 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
wow!...this barbaric killing never happened during my University days in Nigeria.Never! and cannot.
An indigen of Calabar raped our own cherished Malabres at "small gate" and the entire State of Cross
River seized to sleep with their two eyes closed for a very long time.If Uniport students refused
to make that small clan a history,then they are cowards and have no men among them.They should go out
all in arms and make a history in that clan...very unacceptable!
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by chiboy11(m): 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
edumondo2001: Kill dem all.. Aluu bastards... I wish I was in PH.. Me for kill one..
Can u killl
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by desszye: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
wot the Bleep is wrong wid dumb nigerians
i mean fucking dumb nigerians
they were owed money for crying out loud
they went to hytach d guy wey owe dem dia money him no get
dem com collect wetin dey like d guy phone him lappy etc
na him idiot i mean a fucking cunt shouted ole ole theif theif
na him dem come dey brush dem
dey beat dem
ignorant mutherfucker s
and dem dey try explain dem no hear na tire dem thro way for dia neck
i mean that cuda been me or anyone cuda been in a situ
yng boiz wey neva see 25 na him dem dey end life like dat
wtf is up mate
i mean ignorant bleeps
i've gotta set the record straight for these wasted souls
God Knows why they took dem. RIP GUYS
PS Bleep everyone that says they stole or they are in cult
the guy that owes dem money shud be punished as well as dey dum Bleep who accused dem fasley angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by honeric01(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
Billygene: wow!...this barbaric killing never happened during my University days in Nigeria.Never! and cannot.
An indigen of Calabar raped our own cherished Malabres at "small gate" and the entire State of Cross
River seized to sleep with their two eyes closed for a very long time.If Uniport students refused
to make that small clan a history,then they are cowards and have no men among them.They should go out
all in arms and make a history in that clan...very unacceptable!

You kill student = it's barbaric
You kill villagers = it's bravely and signs of being "real men".

So killing sef get partiality?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Localtrouble: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
Is it not the same Aluu where they have the militant camp? If those vilagers are looking for people terrorising their communinity, they should look no further than the militants instead of taking it out on students demanding dept from an ungrateful/heartless friend..by the way, where in Gods green earth is the idiot who shouted and accused them as thieves? He's the genesis of this whole mess..he jus succeeded in releasing 4fierce souls as earth bound spirits for the devil to manipulate. Meanwhile I got this BC:-
The truth is finally out!!!One of the four boys borrowed some huge amount of money to 1 Aluu boy who is his friend and for a time now d aluu boy has being trying to play smart(not to pay back) and on that fateful friday, d boy arrnged(uniport boy) with his other 3friends to surprise his debtor very early in d morning to ask of his money but unknown to him d animal had plans too, after some arguments d aluu boy called his fellows and started shouting that d uniport boys a cultist/thief, after much beating they swear that they must be killed so that d uniport boyz won't report to police or call other students on them, pls as u read this ask urself some simple questions like y did they insist d boyz must die b4 other student or police will hear, (2) listen very well to what was said in d video, painfully getting those aluu boys to me is as easy as ABC, aluu is a small place, let's start frm ppl living around d scene, d boy that was owning Him, etc dis hardworking boyz were very happy boyz whom were very popular in organising shows, we ve just lost our future celebrities,media youths, dis are boyz that travel abroad now tell me what's a laptop to them and where on earth is d laptop they stole?we won't sleep on dis, noooooo justice must prevail-----phina. Uniports students re rioting in Aluu,dats d evil community dat killed d youths And Gov Rotimi has arrested d chief of d community. We should never let this happen in our country again, cos tomorrow it could you, ur brother or ur friend. Rebroadcast Truth so their soul can rest in peace>:O

Well well..if this was trully the case, may the said guy never know peace even up to his 7th generation , this is how communities/people incure curses and tomorrow they begin to blame the devil
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by touchmehard: 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
The students of Uniport should please not take laws into their hands because two wrongs cannot make a right. Revenge on the community may still leave more students dead as casualties
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
say no to cultism
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by soundtruth(m): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
touch_me_hard: The students of Uniport should please not take laws into their hands because two wongs cannot make a right. Revenge on the community may still leave more students dead as casualties

The students of UNIPORT never intend to take the laws into their hands as they know the real situation of things.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by soundtruth(m): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
oyb: say no to cultism

This is now the current storyline, the boys were supposed to rob and rape as part of their initiation rites without being caught but where exposed by the same people that put them to the test. They actually robbed and raped and caught with stolen items but the worse part is that the people doing the beating and cudgeling are also cultists maybe not the same sect that this boys wanted to join.

The campus is empty and trust Nigerian Police to go on a massive arrest of innocent people which are already being released starting with their chiefs. The governor is a wise man, this boys are not as innocent as the online media is portraying them.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by candieangel12(f): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
soundtruth:

This is now the current storyline, the boys were supposed to rob and rape as part of their initiation rites without being caught but where exposed by the same people that put them to the test. They actually robbed and raped and caught with stolen items but the worse part is that the people doing the beating and cudgeling are also cultists maybe not the same sect that this boys wanted to join.

The campus is empty and trust Nigerian Police to go on a massive arrest of innocent people which are already being released starting with their chiefs. The governor is a wise man, this boys are not as innocent as the online media is portraying them.

HMMMM abeg, which story we supposed 2 believe. Everyone get their own story oooo
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by tpia5: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
CHESSBOARD: I am still surprise villagers will do this to Uniport students, In my time villagers cant even talk to UNIQUE students let alone maim them.

I'm also surprised villagers would set on and lynch students in such a manner.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
soundtruth:

all this hoopla over these fine boy janded up and coming rapper cultists must be ne of the reasons why they say police advise against getting a gun. the robber suddenly becomes a victim and the friends and family start baying for your head.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by soundtruth(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
tpia@:

I'm also surprised villagers would set on and lynch students in such a manner.

the truth is coming out very slowly, you guys would hear more.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by tpia5: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
soundtruth:

the truth is coming out very slowly, you guys would hear more.

I am not interested in hearing anything. Regardless what types of stories you and your cronies want to cook up.

Wont change the savagery of what happened.

Those boys are only in their 20s for crying out loud.

And no matter what their age was, NOTHING excuses the manner in which they were killed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones / Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) / Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.