Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Help Please, Im Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Please, Im Confused (896 Views)

Im Confused / Im Confused And / Im Confused, Please Matured Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please, Im Confused by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 19, 2008
Im really in love with a gal, but she said she has a boyfriend and at the same time she cant let go of me, and pleaded for us to be friends but till the extent of her calling me everyday and night to know how im coping with the day.
My fellow Nairalanders can i go into this mess or eliminate it? cry
Re: Help Please, Im Confused by ifyalways(f): 11:01am On Jan 19, 2008
Shady2009:

I'm really in love with a girl, but she said she has a boyfriend and at the same time she can't let go of me, and pleaded for us to be friends but till the extent of her calling me everyday and night to know how im coping with the day.
My fellow Nairalanders can i go into this mess or eliminate it? cry
mess you called it,and mess wud it be !
the choice is yours,dude.
you wud either go into this your mess and get messed up or you leave the mess alone. undecided
whatever you decide,goodluck.
Re: Help Please, Im Confused by Maykelly(f): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2008
can i go into this mess or eliminate it?

Mess Indeed!!! as you called it. WHY NOT STOP THAT MESS WITH SATAN.  YOU NEED JESUS OR YOU PERISH IN YOUR MESS.  [b]BE WARNED YOUR IN DANGER!!![/[/b]color]

[color=#990000][b][b]THE CHOICE IS YOURS[/[/b]b]!
Re: Help Please, Im Confused by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2008
May kelly:

can i go into this mess or eliminate it?

Mess Indeed!!! as you called it. WHY NOT STOP THAT MESS WITH SATAN. YOU NEED JESUS OR YOU PERISH IN YOUR MESS. [b]BE WARNED YOUR IN DANGER!!![/[/b]color]

[color=#990000][b][b]THE CHOICE IS YOURS[/[/b]b]!

He only asked for an advice, not accusation or judgment.

when would some Christians ever learn that you don't bring people to Christ, or advice people about turning to Christ by judging them. i have not seen where in the Bible it says you use force or harshness to preach the Word.

@topic

You know she's already in a relationship. the best thing is do not go into it. sometimes before you take a decision you weigh that decision and try to fit yourself into another person's shoes. what goes around definitely comes around. Karma.
Re: Help Please, Im Confused by Maykelly(f): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2008
ThoniaSlim please don't take it personal. You know that sin is sin. Gone are the days you beg people to turn to Christ. He already called it a Mess. So therefore he knows it was a mess! And you, you will not say that at his age he does not understand the different b/w good and bad. I haven't judge him.
                                                             COMMON CALL A SPADE A SPADE,
Re: Help Please, Im Confused by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2008
Am taking nothing personally. but just telling you how it is. your statement was clearly judgmental. and am saying again you do not preach to people by being harsh or being so judgmental. thats it.
Re: Help Please, Im Confused by uspry1(f): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2008
Not into someone who has already in relationship with someone else while dating you that is called TRIANGLE LOVE lead you more trouble/wahala later!

Wish you the best luck whatever you decide getting into mess or stay out of the mess!!
Re: Help Please, Im Confused by mystikalb2(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2008
@post

If u love her, nothing on earth should stop u. The guy will understand that u love her better than he does grin grin grin
Re: Help Please, Im Confused by opuro(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2008
my guy, na those days men de fight over women
this days dem bokun like indomie.
na babes de fight for men now.
my advise is that, just shag your own and leave the rest for the owner sharp sharp!
Re: Help Please, Im Confused by ruudgal: 12:12am On Jan 21, 2008
If you had thought about that post for a second, you would probably have adviced yourself.

Its as simple as ABC, any one that cannot see your true worth and be able to make a clear cut decision about whether they want you or not IS NOT EXACTLY WORTH IT.

There is a fine line between love and stupidity and you my dear friend are bordering on St****

(1) (Reply)

Truth About Girls Dating Married Men / Im In Love With One Guy But Wants To Get Married To Another. / Do You Consider Yourself Dateable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.